Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I haven't been in this forum alot since I played the game a while back so I don't remember that particular discussion but if Sasha and Nami are related(if that is what the theory implied) then that would make her related to MC as well.. But wait is MC and Nami actually related or is that only with the incest patch?

Yeah she avoids MC like hell but I'm sure she was the one who told Robin to go after MC when he freaked out after he saw Vics smiley eraser and as you mentioned she broke MCs fall in the gym hurting herself in the process. she feels like a machine to be honest but surely she must care about MC in some shape or form.
only with the ic patch

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
hmm, well...

... the only one whose opinion is really relevant?

Ocean?
All these scenes are certainly interesting, but not when he have to spend several months on them.
well
my mc is good without that :ROFLMAO:
dont know for what reason he suddenly wants to be on team nr1 , or basketball at all
thought the story was about summer and the mc overcomes ,what ever happend
(hope its avoidable later on, same goes for ↓↓ )
or this "playgroup" - yeah .. noone there is of interest for my mc

dont misunderstand me here- i love this game - but its going to be college game....and yeah ...

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
The Dev decided to go this way. If it's good for him or not, he have to find out himself. His other game is another story with the full remake style because he wasn't happy anymore with the old style. Because of the complete Drama with two Games i've decided that i wont take the Risk for Supporting him because of the fear that he'll burnout at some point. Love Summer's Gone, Wiab is .... well, ok. But too much Risk that we will never see an ending.
Ya, I'd really like to see him focus on SG only. I admittedly throttled down the amount I was donating in Patreon in December because of the focus on WIAB which, at least for now, I have no interest in. Might play it at some point, but would love to see Ocean focus 100% on SG, get it finished, then do WIAB, or whatever he has in mind next as the insane wait times are just a little too much to take when donating higher $$ amounts on Patreon.

Wasn't there a topic or theory a while back here about the relation between Sasha and Nami?
More in depth and what i can remember of it was pretty solid. Can't find it again though :cautious:

I do think Sasha has some issues with the MC but also got inner struggles about it.
For example when you train at the gym she does "save" your fall and hurting herself but for the rest try to keep her distance from you.
Ya with Sasha, I get the impression she is just uncomfortable around guys. The implication I'm perceiving is she was likely assaulted and fought to survive, maybe to avoid being kidnapped, or escaping from having already been kidnapped, and as a result has some PTSD around dudes.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
ask yourself a question: why work on two projects if you have difficulty following one ?
I don't struggle following both.

It takes long, sure but the updates also usually feature 1500+ renders & animations with increasing quality.
I'm having a good time and I enjoy waking up and working on them.

[...] they just have to withdraw the support and maybe something will change.
Please feel free to do that. I don't want people to regret supporting me.

But it will change nothing because I follow my principles.

"Choose between what you want now, or what you really want."

And what I really want at the end is a finished game that shows that everything was given.
A game that radiates passion and doesn't reek like rushed development just to maximize profits or a faster update schedule.

Lemme quote that dude everyone quotes after a AAA title released:

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."

Also 'lel' at that last review "0 Music, 0 animations."

Especially funny if you consider the last page in this thread in which people discuss the length of the fully animated cinematics.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Man that's disappointing if you guys are saying it's confirmed that Sasha is not Summer.. Now her mysterious background bugs me even more :confused: who the fuck is she? why did MC recognize her for a brief moment when he first saw her, why does she have the other half of Nami's earing and then there's the smiley eraser which im sure Vic got from Sasha. but Now it leaves the question, will Summer ever be in the game I mean she is the titled character so surely she should be.. Or is she just used as a catalyst to drive the narrative and it's more like Chasing Amy(for those who watched the movie)
you mean Amy the lesbian who choose to be a lesbian to double her chances at love and then fallen back to dude dick worshiping over a simp? back in the days when nobody knew what spitroasting meant and they called it a chinese finger trap like the girl was totally innocent...

but if you read the title Summer is Gone!

Bella: Whose boner is this?
MC: It's a hard on, baby.
Mila : Whose hard on is this?
MC: It's Summer´s.
Victoria: Who's Summer?
MC: Summer`s Gone, bitches. Summer´s Gone.

Bella : Then you need to move on.
Mila : You really need to move on.
Victoria : You can come watch dolphins with me.
Sasha : * Stays in the background while creeping out the players *
Nami :
You need to put an end to this suffering...move on.
MC :...A simple cut....right here.
and you totally missed the reference!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Hey there
Reactions: Ahx and John Ness
Sep 3, 2020
Hey he lost the gay hair-dew!!! (y) :love:
wait what no please no take my life

but not my hair

it was not gay it was fabulous and it was all I had left

first I lose the love of my life

screenshot0005.png

then I lose the second greatest love of my life my hair

I think I'm having a stroke

somebody call a Doctor

no wait somebody call Emilio

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
you mean Amy the lesbian who choose to be a lesbian to double her chances at love and then fallen back to dude dick worshiping over a simp? back in the days when nobody knew what spitroasting meant and they called it a chinese finger trap like the girl was totally innocent...

but if you read the title Summer is Gone!

Bella: Whose boner is this?
MC: It's a hard on, baby.
Mila : Whose hard on is this?
MC: It's Summer´s.
Victoria: Who's Summer?
MC: Summer`s Gone, bitches. Summer´s Gone.
Bella : Then you need to move on.
Mila : You really need to move on.
Victoria : You can come watch dolphins with me.
Sasha : * Stays in the background while creeping out the players *
Nami :
You need to put an end to this suffering...move on.
MC :...A simple cut....right here.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I don't struggle following both.

It takes long, sure but the updates also usually feature 1500+ renders & animations with increasing quality.
I'm having a good time and I enjoy waking up and working on them.

Please feel free to do that. I don't want people to regret supporting me.

But it will change nothing because I follow my principles.

"Choose between what you want now, or what you really want."

And what I really want at the end is a finished game that shows that everything was given.
A game that radiates passion and doesn't reek like rushed development just to maximize profits or a faster update schedule.

Lemme quote that dude everyone quotes after a AAA title released:

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."

Also 'lel' at that last review "0 Music, 0 animations."

Especially funny if you consider the last page in this thread in which people discuss the length of the fully animated cinematics.
I have never written that I want to change someone's principles (i loves diversity), therefore, continue to have fun and if nothing changes for you, imagine for me, it means that (considering that you consider my advice useless if not harmful) you remain of your principle and I of the mine, which seems useless to me to reply again.

Last edited:

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I have never written that I want to change someone's principles [...]
And I have never said that you do.
I didn't see your comment as harmful.

all advice is useless unless asked for directly!
It's totally alright to give advice or voice your thoughts/opinion.
It's especially important to prevent some sort of bubble.

The important thing is to filter what is constructive and useful advice.

I'm not easily offended and while you could see what Freki.g said as "Let's pull the plug and force him to update faster ", I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and he just said it with the game's best interest in mind.

Which is totally okay.

If you want to improve and become better and better then advice/criticism/nice words are important.

"The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism."
And I don't want to fall into this trap.

So please, don't be afraid to say what's on your mind. I might consider it "not helpful" but you certainly didn't do anything wrong by doing so.

Sep 3, 2020

I'm not easily offended and while you could see what Freki.g said as "Let's pull the plug and force him to update faster ", I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and he just said it with the game's best interest in mind.

Which is totally okay.

If you want to improve and become better and better then advice/criticism/nice words are important.

"The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism."

So please, don't be afraid to say what's on your mind. I might consider it "not helpful" but you certainly didn't do anything wrong by doing so.
I think I speak for everyone in the Forum when I say

God I love you ocean you are the man

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020

Which is totally okay.

Thanks for the reassurance, I was shivering with fear ...
Better to close it like this, good work and good fun.
I'm going for dinner, I'm hungry like a wolf ...

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes