`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
What about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know anything? I hope it's save :eek:
No one really knows which Songs are safe, the below post has info on that.

I didn't see anything about that one so I think it is safe.
We can only hope the vesky music stays. Ocean got me listening to him and others every night and it is so relaxing. I'd hate for the music to dissapear.

Quote:

View attachment 1812989

Ocean also said that A Certain Shade of Blue, Sleeping With the TV On, Dancing Through the Stars, Fake Reality will sadly be removed in the future. In fact, all Lvly music and all Wellmess music will be gone ("temporarily", he said).

What will be staying though is the song No Matter (the part where MC and Bella kissed)!

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020

Denz0

Mar 2, 2018
Looks pretty sick, gonna save some of those.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lusikun

mbs123a

Mar 14, 2022
first playthrough . pretty impressed. diff alot more focus on art/story more so then other games i tried. more in dept story telling and i like when theres not just focus on random sex and hornyness. if ur one of those guys that like a glass of wine and play relaxing games like me ( xD )

btw any info on chapter 4 release date ext?

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
first playthrough . pretty impressed. diff alot more focus on art/story more so then other games i tried. more in dept story telling and i like when theres not just focus on random sex and hornyness. if ur one of those guys that like a glass of wine and play relaxing games like me ( xD )

btw any info on chapter 4 release date ext?
Releasing in next 3 weeks

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
I think there's a high chance that this game might get abandoned before it gets completed.
Ocean said he's planning on there being 30+ episodes, but that's just bullshit. I don't think he really thinks that he can work on this game for 30 years.
Even if he pulls magic out of his ass and starts releasing updates every 5 months, with every update being a full chapter, it'll still take 10+ years.
Realistically, for his plan to succeed he needs to at least release 4 updates per year, change the amount of content in a chapter, or change the scope of the game.
Any thoughts?

mbs123a

Mar 14, 2022
Releasing in next 3 weeks
damn poggers. thx for headsup

I think there's a high chance that this game might get abandoned before it gets completed.
Ocean said he's planning on there being 30+ episodes, but that's just bullshit. I don't think he really thinks that he can work on this game for 30 years.
Even if he pulls magic out of his ass and starts releasing updates every 5 months, with every update being a full chapter, it'll still take 10+ years.
Realistically, for his plan to succeed he needs to at least release 4 updates per year, change the amount of content in a chapter, or change the scope of the game.
Any thoughts?
i saw him wanting to hire more personal if he could afford it. if the game gets more love he would hire people for code and art help and focus more on story and lines i saw some posts about.

realistically. i like a future where i know what i might be doing for next 10-20 years its not a bad plan if u like it and love it.
its like growing up to pokemon or some other show u watched. u watched it for maybe 2 years or 10 years. but still going. i know some of these games will be like this if the auther dont lose the love or passion for it or moves on. if it gets more affection more people will get hired. but his working on 2 games atm so even harder solo to make updates. like being a dik. made by solo guy and even when his super rich he wont hire any help for anything almost.

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Wow, great work. No Amber pictures? She clearly stands out from the "MILF" section of the cast, eats most of the main LIs alive.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
damn poggers. thx for headsup

i saw him wanting to hire more personal if he could afford it. if the game gets more love he would hire people for code and art help and focus more on story and lines i saw some posts about.
I see, that does make sense. I'm going to go calculate Ocean's income to see if he can afford it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nekiorem
4.40 star(s) 478 Votes