Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Can you believe this mf View attachment 1809214 ?
If he's talking about inconsistencies he should at least give a few examples. Instead, most of his review is simply talking into thin air and complaining about vague (and subjective) things.

"The typical anime protagonist who thinks he's more important than everyone else" This is just wrong. Narcissism and indifference are not the same.

"The story is marred with inconsistencies" Such as?

"unnatural characters" again with the lack of explanation

"Unrealistic events" ...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
About the game and the reviews ... all of them are about what the feels are when gaming.
Sure enough, visually, this is eye candy that gives heartwarming vibes.

The antics on MC and many of the others are, indeed, exaggerated, unrealistically overexacerbated and scary.
Truth be told, MC is a stubborn self centered maniac who is not seeing his own Nami as his ally.
MC has a lot of flaws, many of which this game counters by having bella stand up to him and engage.
We know a lot is wrong with MC because a certified mind doctor finds actual value in counseling him.

Summing up some criticism about the characters and MC in particular, were they perfect,
not much would veer into uncertainty and second guesses and moral dillemas.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
By the way, does anyone have a collection of all the chapter 4 previews shown so far?
Link to the Ch4 Previews: Post 1 - Post 2

And now that you mention them... Time for...

Post 3

Click on previews to view full size
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beta Version will be released this month! HYPE
84.gif

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
At the moment there is no such contnet. In fact, the game doesn't have any real content yet, apart from relationship building. That will take a while
Wait... Seriously? I just saw tags now... Thats wow... I can see game developing since 2019, so three year and still nothing? Wow...

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
Can you believe this mf View attachment 1809214 ?
Ooh, another egocentric opinion with neat spacings. Nice!
Wait... Seriously? I just saw tags now... Thats wow... I can see game developing since 2019, so three year and still nothing? Wow...
The hell are you talking about?

MC's hair has calmed down a little since 2021!
I'm looking forward to this moment.

View attachment 1810202
Ooh, this is where when someone interrupts the scene and the main character hangs up the phone.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 493 Votes