HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
This has some good ratings so I wanted to give it a try, but is the MC consitantly a sociopathic edgelord?

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
alright, i'm about done with ch2, and before going thru ch3 i wanted to comment on here. this is in regards to 'patches'.
1) incest, found two both worked but not in ch1. 2) wt mods w/wo incest patch i have NOT gotten them to work. i get no 'cheat' signs, no color change choices. and yes , they went into the 'game' folder. this is my 4th play thru making my own choices and being confused at some comments being made. i enjoy the game anyway but would like to get the 'best' play i can. played it a month ago and again today ...

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
as the MC comes out of his shell and gets 'nicer' can i still play him as an 'anti-social dick' haven't tried that as it is Not my style... but was wondering .. would i get some 'good' results doing so, will my 'bad' attitude be 'adjusted' by the game anyway?

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
oh! and as a 'spoiler' theory anyway. what if mc 'dream' is Not so much a dream but a real memory and dear sweet summer has mystical powers and was 'taken away' because she revealed too much ?????????? everything comes back to 'that night at the cabin' with strange things happening... No one can explain what happened to Summer ... the look she gives him in the 'dream' when he notices the flowers everywhere. like damn , now i gotta mess with your mind so you don't blow my cover....

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
alright, i'm about done with ch2, and before going thru ch3 i wanted to comment on here. this is in regards to 'patches'.
1) incest, found two both worked but not in ch1. 2) wt mods w/wo incest patch i have NOT gotten them to work. i get no 'cheat' signs, no color change choices. and yes , they went into the 'game' folder. this is my 4th play thru making my own choices and being confused at some comments being made. i enjoy the game anyway but would like to get the 'best' play i can. played it a month ago and again today ...
The patch takes precedence over the WT, and the patch for some reason, contains every single lines and choices.

I've manually modded the WT: https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-3-final-oceanlab.29981/post-4976501

Feel free to report any mistakes or lines I may have forgot in there, it's a manual review of the code, so you know, It's likely I missed a line or two in there :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Uck, how the hell do you get this to work properly, every combo of mod and patch either doesn't give the walkthrough options or causes constant errors soon as I get to the spider stuff.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Is there one lewd scene in this game like handjob or a blowjob? if im not mistaken i read something that there is a handjob/blowjob in this game but i couldnt find it.... anybody can tell me?
To get it you must stay with Nami instead of going with Bella, then during the match Bella will hit you in the balls and you will have to go to the infirmary where ... they will cure you xD

markyzac go alone to the gym

Last edited:

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
No. His personality begins to improve rather quickly once he starts being social. He'll retain some of his 'issues' but within reason.
Yeah he seems to lighten up a lot as it goes on.

Also anyone else get a bug where Bella expects you to have turned up at midnight even if you didn't arange that?

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
If I use this, will the game be broken in future updates if I use lewdpatcher?
No, but i'm not 100% sure.
Although most of the changes i've made was in the dialogues, that shouldn't broke the game.
But i don't think you should be worried about that, i've been playing Summer's Gone since its first release, and not even once i was able to reuse my saves when a new update comes out...

Reactions: johndoe19

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
This is the worst game on this site, why is it so fucking hard to have the incest and a mod work, none of them work together.
And why exactly is it the problem of the game that the mods - mods that are not released by the dev - don't work together?

Play the game unmodded, it works fine.
Play the game with ic patch, it works fine
Play the game with wt mod, it works fine.

If you are in desperate need of both, use the IC patch and the pdf wt.

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
You should already know, that some people come up with "It´s always the games fault" when a fucking mod isn´t working. :ROFLMAO:
I am still in the belief that the players have at least a minimum of brain...

It's the same if you play stellaris that is modded to hell and back, and complain in the official supportforums that a questchain don't trigger ...

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I played and finished the game from the beginning seen the new code, but when I finished, the gallery remains inactive :unsure:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I played and finished the game from the beginning seen the new code, but when I finished, the gallery remains inactive :unsure:
Have you startet a new playthrough with the final? I'm asking because i wasnt able to play the final till now. I wan't to unlock the gallery today in the evening, and if the unlock dont work i would till a fix is released.

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes