Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
And why exactly is it the problem of the game that the mods - mods that are not released by the dev - don't work together?

Play the game unmodded, it works fine.
Play the game with ic patch, it works fine
Play the game with wt mod, it works fine.

If you are in desperate need of both, use the IC patch and the pdf wt.
Didn't say it was the games dev fault, although there is an incest and walkthrough that works fine with My New Family, I know I use them.

Yes but the IC patch and pdf doesn't let you auto see both options for staying with your sister or going with Bella, or auto see all the different options with the girls in the gym does it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fuckcondoms

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
A game with a fairly large storyline. And, accordingly, a long passage. But despite this, there is absolutely no sexual content. I feel deceived.
How can the game deceived you? There are sexual content. Nudity and body exposed through clothes but no sex. It only the introduction.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Didn't say it was the games dev fault, although there is an incest and walkthrough that works fine with My New Family, I know I use them.

Yes but the IC patch and pdf doesn't let you auto see both options for staying with your sister or going with Bella, or auto see all the different options with the girls in the gym does it.
Dude make some saves xd
You usually dont play this kind of games with choices right?

Reactions: MaviusJones

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
How can the game deceived you? There are sexual content. Nudity and body exposed through clothes but no sex. It only the introduction.
Well, you play, you wait for the content, but it's still not there and not. You play further, but it still does not appear. Still playing for several hours already, and the game instead of content ends up long ago.
And you have thoughts of WTF? This is a game with sexual content, where is this content? I will add again, after several hours of playing ... "several hours of playing" Karl!

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Well, you play, you wait for the content, but it's still not there and not. You play further, but it still does not appear. Still playing for several hours already, and the game instead of content ends up long ago.
And you have thoughts of WTF? This is a game with sexual content, where is this content? I will add again, after several hours of playing ... "several hours of playing" Karl!
When you open the game a big warning appears that tells you that there is no sexual content present at its current stage.

It has a 4.5 second forced stop in it. You cannot click it away on accident.

If you don't read what these screens say, then that's on you.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
When you open the game a big warning appears that tells you that there is no sexual content present at its current stage.

It has a 4.5 second forced stop in it. You cannot click it away on accident.

If you don't read what these screens say, then that's on you.
I read. I just don't know much English. I am still dragging on the dialogues, but I am not dragging out all sorts of warnings.)

aiden2020

Dec 21, 2020
How many versions with different character relations does this game have?

I've played the incest version and also saw roommate and friends versions on youtube so far lol.

But seriously witch version is this final chapter 3?

would really appreciate your answer <3

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I played it with the IC patch and Zoey's walkthrough from the beginning. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The story is fascinating and woven very well. The sex will come later but the models, renders and assets are brilliant. Looking forward to the next update. (y)

Reactions: B-52reloaded

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
This is one of those slow burners as people like to say with the warning on the beginning screen. The game has many different and beautiful CG characters. So far a promising adult story with I'm guessing the big rewards are in future updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ratata21

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am going to make a radical comment.. but I really wish there is no "Summer's back". I want her remain 100% dead. The whole "she disappeared and come back" is toooo used. And I seriously like the more depressive tone of the characters, Summer returning miraculously would ruin MC's development arc in my opinion.

I mean, it always depend on how things develop, so all is possible, but yeah, I would prefer if she stayed gone.

That's it. I had to say it.

And I repeat. I am totally in love with Bella.

Last edited:

MK Square

Jul 19, 2019
There is this little bug I came across.May be someone already mentioned it.
Even though I didn't obtain Bella-Meet and BellavsMario, still she abuses MC for not meeting her the other day which we didn't even discuss to meet.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes