Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You can always use my very special selection technique. Do eenie, meenie, miny, moe.
I usually go for the "try to fuck everything that moves regardless of the consequences" method. I will not be applying that here, but it is worth the try.

Hmm...ok...give it a whirle...

Eeenie...Bella!
For some reason my finger does not change direction when I say each word... always points to the same outcome..

mdnss86

Feb 1, 2019
i have a question boyz.... like ok yday i played this game for the first time... and since depraved awakening or deluca family or even doublehome work i never seen such a good game story whise... im rly considering subbing to this guy ... but I don't know too much ... ive see the updates are coming.. but are they coming or they are rare? like this took like what? 1 year? looking forward hearing some opinions.. .thanks. respect

and yes Bella is my pick aswell ... however i dont know what we will be up against when the whole story will be unveiled..

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
I usually go for the "try to fuck everything that moves regardless of the consequences". I will not be applying that here, but it is worth the try.
Actually, your technique is the best. I usually use it until the game asks me to choose only one girl.

Hmm...ok...give it a whirle...

Eeenie...Bella!
For some reason my finger does not change direction when I say each word... always points to the same outcome..
Bella's one of my favorite types. The bad girl
But Nami's the one who got me confused. She's one of my favorite types, too. The ginger.

They both have great personalities. But I think this time my" bad girl "fetish is starting to outweigh my" ginger " fetish. And although I feel sorry for Nami (because Nami was in love with MC from the beginning, and despite this, she helped MC to date girls.) I will choose Bella.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kananartans

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
I am definitely going to try this game ik its going to be an awesome ride since i have already know the dev other work but not now after 2-3 years, I guess since the update speed is really slow rn.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
That's correct.

However, if I'm not mistaken there is someone who merged both the walkthrough mod with the Incest patch. I don't remember which post, you can look for it. Although I don't hold any responsibilities if you use that. Enjoy.
Dude, you quotet the "somesone" in your last post here. No need to be butthurt because "someone" merged both mods and don't credited you properly.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
What ginger there is no gingers or blondes, they all dye jobs.
Normally, I don't like dyed hair. I'm in love with natural gingers. But it's different when it comes to Nami. Her pale skin and freckles make me see her as a real ginger. And she's trying to make her happy just because she's in love with MC. She seems ready to do anything for MC's happiness, even if he himself will be unhappy. That sounds like true love to me.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Normally, I don't like dyed hair. I'm in love with natural gingers. But it's different when it comes to Nami. Her pale skin and freckles make me see her as a real ginger. And she's trying to make her happy just because she's in love with MC. She seems ready to do anything for MC's happiness, even if he himself will be unhappy. That sounds like true love to me.
She is cute, and a pyscho, but doesn't change the fact she is a dye job, would you be as forgiving if the incest was for you mum, who ain't your mum.

• Angry

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I usually go for the "try to fuck everything that moves regardless of the consequences" method. I will not be applying that here, but it is worth the try.
Every game I play I totally expect being dumped by everyone in the end. I can choose between "girl A or girl B" but choosing between "fuck or don't fuck" is like "what do you mean choose? there's only one option"

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Every game I play I totally expect being dumped by everyone in the end. I can choose between "girl A or girl B" but choosing between "fuck or don't fuck" is like "what do you mean choose? there's only one option"
You're god damn right. (I can't use gifs because of a error. So please imagine this as a Walter White gif.)

Some games don't allow you to make real choices. For example, WVM. All you do is just choose who to fuck or not.

But on the other hand, there are games where you can make real choices and choose how the game will go. For example, Being a DIK. Most choices you make affect the story, and as in reality, the game doesn't let you take all the girls.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Actually, I'm not forgiving of any incest. I hate incest. I don't play games that involve incest (unless it's optional).

But I see what you mean.
I suppose it is no worse then what was it, "cheeto head", and they have red hair, and cheetos are orange, sort of like a dumb guy from years ago called carrot top when the top is green leaves.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
I suppose it is no worse then what was it, "cheeto head", and they have red hair, and cheetos are orange, sort of like a dumb guy from years ago called carrot top when the top is green leaves.
Nami is just a one-time exception for me. I'd even say I normally hate fake gingers. Real perfect, natural redheads. Like Stacy from WVM and Autumn from Harem Hotel. By the way, Autumn has a great physique. But I wish she had freckles.

Edit: I don't know how, but I think I couldn't say the hottest ginger I've ever seen. Sage from Being a DIK

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That happens also when the choices are "cum inside/cum outside"... I am still trying to understand what this "cum outside" means.. I guess I will never know.

Some games don't allow you to make real choices. For example, WVM. All you do is just choose who to fuck or not.

But on the other hand, there are games where you can make real choices and choose how the game will go. For example, Being a DIK. Most choices you make affect the story, and as in reality, the game doesn't let you take all the girls.
I tend to oversimplify the idea of choices this way. Any choice is as a good as what you leave behind. If you can have anything, you are not making any choice so the idea of a choice is non existent.

But I am that guy asking for conflict and despair in pretty much all thread and I avoid games that "happy ever after" stories.

No conflict= no story.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
OK, I'm stuck. What choices do I have to make to get the option to go to the gym with Nami?
I've tried a lot of combos and I never get it. I get the choice to take Bella, or Mila, or to go alone, that's it.
I tried looking at the walkthrough, but it's of no use. It shows an enormous amount of points and tags and whatnot, and is confusing as hell.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes