Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't completely understand the questions 100% but In terms of versions these games usually have only one official version which you call the "roommate and friends versions". The stuff like the incest and ingame walkthroughs you saw are usually mods made by fans who love the games that have to be added after.
That is not true. A lot of the games are originally developed with incest and are watered down later for patreon reasons. My understanding is that both in WIAB and Summer's Gone, incest with the respecting characters is how Ocean thought the stories in the first place, not an afterthought. I may be wrong, though.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Well , this was my first playthrough and i must say,
Dayum,
These renders are next level. The women are all drop dead georgeous no matter the age.
Even the mens+mc faces and body types look good. It's been some time i came across a game i had to stop at a lot of renders just to appreciate how well they are made. I have a problem with the story though. Having a hard time to choose between the women to persue cus the story makes them all like/loveable somehow, even the bitchy ones.
Mila and the sister are my favs though, but i have a hard time staying on their path^^

Reactions: Xyclos

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Then why not the "bad ginger girl"? Although, getting both can lead to some Leah from AL moments.
"bad ginger girl" would be great for me. I haven't played AL yet, and I didn't know there was a "bad ginger girl" in Al. (It would be more accurate to say that I didn't know there was "bad ginger girl" in any game.) I have a little internet problem this month, but I can't wait to download Al and play next month.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
When you open the game a big warning appears that tells you that there is no sexual content present at its current stage.

It has a 4.5 second forced stop in it. You cannot click it away on accident.

If you don't read what these screens say, then that's on you.
There are several misspelling in the game for example Miss Von Halen and Miss Van Halen case and there more of misspelling. Just to let you know

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Well, you play, you wait for the content, but it's still not there and not. You play further, but it still does not appear. Still playing for several hours already, and the game instead of content ends up long ago.
And you have thoughts of WTF? This is a game with sexual content, where is this content? I will add again, after several hours of playing ... "several hours of playing" Karl!
Sexual content doesnt mean sex. .

aiden2020

Dec 21, 2020
I meant I also saw MC and others with different relations. like the redheaded girl was MC's sister. but when I watched other gameplays in youtube she was MC's roommate/friend.

another weird thing was that the first scene (the flashback to when MC was with summer) is also different. in one version you see MC smoke weed and got in some police car with her but in the other version there both are a lot younger and playing with some sort of Insect

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I meant I also saw MC and others with different relations. like the redheaded girl was MC's sister. but when I watched other gameplays in youtube she was MC's roommate/friend.

another weird thing was that the first scene (the flashback to when MC was with summer) is also different. in one version you see MC smoke weed and got in some police car with her but in the other version there both are a lot younger and playing with some sort of Insect
Yeah cos YouTube really loves illegal and incestual content ;)

As for the start, it was completely reworked back to Oceans original vision (he gave this VN to a friend to do but took it back to save it being abandoned when said friend couold no longer do it).

Reactions: Katie4Ever

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
meant I also saw MC and others with different relations. like the redheaded girl was MC's sister.
In the game Nami and MC are roommates, they are brother/sister only if you use incest patch. That being said most probably they are supposed to be siblings, but because of anti-incest rules on Patreon it's impossible for them to be such in the official game. So when you see them as brother/sister it's when you have incest patch installed.
another weird thing was that the first scene (the flashback to when MC was with summer) is also different.
The scene with a female police officer in the prologue is from the old, outdated version of the game. The game has been reworked some time ago and the prologue has been greatly changed, so the scenes with the weed/police don't exist in the current official version of the game.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I read. I just don't know much English. I am still dragging on the dialogues, but I am not dragging out all sorts of warnings.)
If you are having trouble with English, just don't play this game. You will not be able to enjoy it, unless you are just looking for the most beautiful pictures. But I would just extract the images in that case.

Ocean re did the beginning. Always remember this is a Work In Progress. Nothing is necessarily set in stone.
This game is going to be the hardest one in terms of choosing the main girl
Yeah, even the "worst girls" are amazing characters.

But then there is Bella, making the decision trivial, even if all others are great.

(I know I can be annoying when I fall for a character.. and I haven't fallen this hard in a long time. Sorry about that)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I also think that Bella is just magnificent, but with a little more development Nami could give her a run for mehr money - and dont even think about possiblitys with Sasha with more content
You just spoke from inside of my mind!! Nami is currently my second and there is clearly something with Sasha, so I am confident I will be into her too.

We'll see what happens. I rarely, if ever change my "favorite", and Bella just hit all my buttons, and then some. So nobody is taking her crown!

But I will be replaying for a route with at least those two for sure.

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I've manually patched the walkthrough for incest. The trans notification has been removed, and trans is turned off by default.
Sharing for those that'd like WT+incest working together.

I've left the names as they were, as I do not know if changing the names at the top of the dialogue box, would end up creating some issues later on with scripts and whatnot.

Side note: the changes have to be done manually for each version, no variable or anything in there. Everything's pure text... As such, if you find any errors, please notify me so I can correct it :) It is quite possible that I've missed a line or two in there :)
Crediting those who created the original work is always the nice thing to do. You can do that by mentioning their names .

Last edited:

aiden2020

Dec 21, 2020
In the game Nami and MC are roommates, they are brother/sister only if you use incest patch. That being said most probably they are supposed to be siblings, but because of anti-incest rules on Patreon it's impossible for them to be such in the official game. So when you see them as brother/sister it's when you have incest patch installed.

The scene with a female police officer in the prologue is from the old, outdated version of the game. The game has been reworked some time ago and the prologue has been greatly changed, so the scenes with the weed/police don't exist in the current official version of the game.
ha... ok. thanks for the info

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
So I can either use your walkthrough mod - or have incest in this game?
Can't have both?
That's correct.

However, if I'm not mistaken there is someone who merged both the walkthrough mod with the Incest patch. I don't remember which post, you can look for it. Although I don't hold any responsibilities if you use that. Enjoy.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes