Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
That happens also when the choices are "cum inside/cum outside"... I am still trying to understand what this "cum outside" means.. I guess I will never know.

I tend to oversimplify the idea of choices this way. Any choice is as a good as what you leave behind. If you can have anything, you are not making any choice so the idea of a choice is non existent.

But I am that guy asking for conflict and despair in pretty much all thread and I avoid games that "happy ever after" stories.

No conflict= no story.
I always want to cum inside XD I like to play with fire yiiiiijaaaa here we go

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah, well. I hate lip piercings with a burning passion, so she's a no-go for me. I know, I'm weird like that sometimes.;)
Well, the heart wants what the heart wants. I think the only woman I dont like is Mrs Marla.

All others I find them all super hot. From girls to women. For example, rhe one bitching about id is definitely not the hottest one, but yeah I would do her too.

The thing that is gonna be awesome/terrifying is if we are given the option to fuck my Queen's mother/shrink.

My heart and my head (that head) are going to be soo conflicted.

Please, no! :confused:

Or it could just be offered as an option.
Not that I want it either, and I play no trans. It is just that I don't see who else.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Yeah, well. I hate lip piercings with a burning passion, so she's a no-go for me. I know, I'm weird like that sometimes.;)
I totally agree with you on that. But in this game, the characters are so detailed and beautifully designed that my MC wants to fuck them all (except teachers.). Even if they're pierced and emo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kananartans

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Updated for [Ch. 3 Final]
As i did on [Ch. 3 Beta] i've changed some things on the incest patch. I didn't play the chapter 3 with the lewpatcher patch yet, but, just by reading the code, i'm pretty sure some of you who are using it are getting bugs.
So, if you're unsatisfied with the current incest patch, use mine.
What i did was:
- Undo a few unnecessary changes made by the patch.
- Correct some scenes where Nami was refered as "friend" (not sure if i got all of them yet).
- Correct a few POSSIBLE bugs (possible, because i didn't get the bugs, but i noticed them by reading the patch code).

If you find anything wrong, just let me know.
Also, same deal as before, download the file and place in the game folder. The file name must be "patch.rpy".

Obs: I didn't make this from scratch, i took the existing patch and "fixed" it.
you get error grey screen with patch.rpy something something in ch 3

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Where is the trans?
I did run the game again with trans option on and so far there no hint or sign of trans but that was with beta update. But there one time during gym MC argue with Nami about invite to Nia, he said to Nami, She is annoying... He existence annoys me. It is either tans or was it dev error.

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Dude, you quotet the "somesone" in your last post here. No need to be butthurt because "someone" merged both mods and don't credited you properly.
So mature verbally attacking me rather than mentioning that "someone".

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
The game's great, even without any explicit sexual content (I mean, except for Mario and his babydick). I love the characters and the plot itself. What I don't like is MC's new haircut. Makes him look like some off-shoot Naruto character.

Also, I'm both Team Mila and Team Bella... here's hoping for a Harem route.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I think Sasha is Summer or somewhat have a connection to Summer. If you choose Nami to go to the gym, there is a information about Nia knew MC and Summer were together. As for Sasha, if you choose Bella to go to the gym, MC will said in his thought when he see Sasha "For some reason I feel like... nevermind". Feel like what? Feel like I know her? Also If you choose to go to gym alone and you will meet Robin and Sasha. during workout, MC lost balance and fell down. Sasha saved his head with her hand. Question is why is she staring her hand after saved MC head?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The only complaint I have with this game is too many of the main-girls are fair-skinned blondes. Mila, Bella, Victoria, ScarFace girl (who I think is the trans girl), Amber etc. They all look nice, but they all look too similar. Blonde, pale and big boobs.

Besides that, was a good update.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The only complaint I have with this game is too many of the main-girls are fair-skinned blondes. Mila, Bella, Victoria, ScarFace girl (who I think is the trans girl), Amber etc. They all look nice, but they all look too similar. Blonde, pale and big boobs.

Besides that, was a good update.
I don't mind that there are many "big breasted blonde bombshells" as I am confident more characters will appear. I do love variety, by the way, but it is not like I think they are all clones.

Neither I mind that some look similar. For example, Bella and Amber being similar make sense (though I would say they are not that similar, but I am Bella-blinded so I cannot be a fair judge), the same goes for Victoria and Maja.

I don't think Scarface looks similar to anyone. Yes, she is a blue eye blonde but that's it.

Now this one picture did strike me as too similar for the story: Victoria and Mila, as far as I know, are not related. Yet, they could bet twins here. Nadya is a bit similar to them too, in the sense that she is quite a curby blonde.

z227.jpg

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Oceanlab is really something else for creating 2 great games and having to update both of them. Makes you both happy and sad knowing that the wait is long but worth it in the end :cool:
The wait should be reduced now, as he has a machine for each game, and they were the main bottleneck.

Still, hope and wait.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: bottomfeeder

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Dude, you quotet the "somesone" in your last post here. No need to be butthurt because "someone" merged both mods and don't credited you properly.
He's quite right to be annoyed there :) I should have credited him, as he did the leg work on his mod :)
I did not merge them, I've manually searched and edited his mod to add incest to it, it can not be done any other way as far as I know, as it's pure text only, no variable or anything :)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
A follow-up of my last post. Played through again, and took notes on the girls. * Does not include Summer or random sides like the bartender. Also, can't quite decide some of the girls boob sizes. Would be more noticeable if they didn't have clothes on ;).

Red hair: Nami
Black hair: Nojiko, Ayua, Sonya, Harrison
Blonde: Victoria, Maja, Mila, Bella, Nadia, Amber, Nurse, Nia, Claire, Sasha
Brown: Marla, Coach Hill, Karen, Robin, Cindy, Nancy

Small boob: Nami, Marla, Nojiko, Nurse, Claire, Robin, Sasha
Medium boob: Bella, Ayua, Sonya, Amber, Nancy
Large boob: Victoria, Maja, Mila, Nadia, Coach Hill, Karen, Nia, Cindy, Harrison

Highlighted the busty blondes. 5 of the 10 largest boobed girls are blonde. Potentially more if you consider Amber and Bella to be large.

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes