Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Jesus fucking Christ!........the cutscenes are incredible, especially the last one for chapter 3 :cry: I have never seen something like that in one of these games. Just... fucking incredible :D(y)

Jul 1, 2018
Updated for [Ch. 3 Final]
As i did on [Ch. 3 Beta] i've changed some things on the incest patch. I didn't play the chapter 3 with the lewpatcher patch yet, but, just by reading the code, i'm pretty sure some of you who are using it are getting bugs.
So, if you're unsatisfied with the current incest patch, use mine.
What i did was:
- Undo a few unnecessary changes made by the patch.
- Correct some scenes where Nami was refered as "friend" (not sure if i got all of them yet).
- Correct a few POSSIBLE bugs (possible, because i didn't get the bugs, but i noticed them by reading the patch code).

If you find anything wrong, just let me know.
Also, same deal as before, download the file and place in the game folder. The file name must be "patch.rpy".

Obs: I didn't make this from scratch, i took the existing patch and "fixed" it.
I can't download it, for me it saves as a txt file, instead of a .rpy file.

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i just played the chapter 3 and i must say it was amazing.. one question though: do we know who is the trans girl? or i have to play a different route / playthrough?

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
I can't download it, for me it saves as a txt file, instead of a .rpy file.
I have found in the past that if you just left click the file it will open into a browser tab as a txt file, but if you just right click and select save as it should download as a rpy file, also what browser are you using as that may have something to do with your issue.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
For some reason, the character of Nami just breaks my heart. You know a game is really good when you find yourself caring so much about a fictional person...
Especially so on the Bella path. Nami clearly loves the MC, not to mention hating Bella, but she's got to push those feelings down BECAUSE she loves the MC so she can help him because she sees its best for him. Unrequited love sucks, especially when you're taking steps to ensure that love won't be reciprocated.
Seeing her cry while MC goes on the date was a jackhammer to the feels.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2020
I would say Nami is the star of the game( from my perspective ). at the end of chapter 3 after getting mc ready for the "date", she started crying in the room. that was really heartbroking. hope there will be many romantic scenes with her and soon.
Also can't wait to have some romantic scene with nojiko(mom). For those who don't know nojiko(mom) is a potential love interest(confirmed by the creator ocean)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
does this game have any sex yet? I did a restart yesterday and all I could find is some nudity with the sis and some other girl?
or did I skip over something?

I know it mentioned something about this game not being a blueball game, but up to ch3 and so little action?
did i pick wrong answer everytime or something that got me on wrong path? not even fucked that bella girl or even that girl that is in love with you because of the hero complex....like wtf?

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Especially so on the Bella path. Nami clearly loves the MC, not to mention hating Bella, but she's got to push those feelings down BECAUSE she loves the MC so she can help him because she sees its best for him. Unrequited love sucks, especially when you're taking steps to ensure that love won't be reciprocated.
Seeing her cry while MC goes on the date was a jackhammer to the feels.
I just hope that in the future updates we will be given the option of a Nami path, even though Bella is a real stunner I would much prefer seeing a Nami relationship with the MC than one with Bella.

Maybe he will go off Bella after she does something that the MC doesn't agree with and he eventually realises that his true love path is really with Nami.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes