rj677

May 30, 2020
I finally managed to find the time to do individual playtroughs for Nami and Mila, in addition to replaying my main path with my main girl Bella (and Amber, but thats wishful dream thinking :devilish::sneaky:).

Having finished doing this, I have a little "pet peeve" (for lack of a better word) when it comes to the Nami path:
I connected a lot more with Nami in the Bella path than in her own path...

The way that Nami pours her heart out to the MC in his room at night after the "backlash" of the Bella choice in Chapter 2... That whole scene really sold Nami to me, both as an LI and/or a best friend. And then the continuation of that scene in Namis room was a the cherry on top.

So, when I played the full Nami path I was looking forward to see the alternate scenes... And it didnt have the same impact, at least for me. The scene was good still, but didnt capture me as much as the other one and only sold Nami as a best friend/sister and not an LI. The same thing happened with the gym scene...

Other than this little detail, the game is just as good in the other paths as it is on the Bella path... Definitely keeping those different Saves for the different paths ;)

q956085398

Apr 30, 2018
Come to here just want to say i love nami so baddly, thank you for creating such a cute character.
This character really caught all my eyes, for her appearance, for her personality, for the way she cares about MC.
Good jod and keep your excellent work!
Shame I cannot use paypal in my country, otherwise I will become a supporter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020
I finally managed to find the time to do individual playtroughs for Nami and Mila, in addition to replaying my main path with my main girl Bella (and Amber, but thats wishful dream thinking :devilish::sneaky:).

Having finished doing this, I have a little "pet peeve" (for lack of a better word) when it comes to the Nami path:
I connected a lot more with Nami in the Bella path than in her own path...

The way that Nami pours her heart out to the MC in his room at night after the "backlash" of the Bella choice in Chapter 2... That whole scene really sold Nami to me, both as an LI and/or a best friend. And then the continuation of that scene in Namis room was a the cherry on top.

So, when I played the full Nami path I was looking forward to see the alternate scenes... And it didnt have the same impact, at least for me. The scene was good still, but didnt capture me as much as the other one and only sold Nami as a best friend/sister and not an LI. The same thing happened with the gym scene...

Other than this little detail, the game is just as good in the other paths as it is on the Bella path... Definitely keeping those different Saves for the different paths ;)
Yeah it kinda bothered me a little that playing on the bella path you get the scene with nami laying on mc with bare breast and kissing, but on the nami path you get her laying in bed with him with her nips visible under bra and her kinda rubbing herself but nothing happens. Maybe she was trying harder to keep mc on bella route? I don't know, cause my memory is little fuzzy now on the details of the scenes and conversations involved. :)

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Come to here just want to say i love nami so baddly, thank you for creating such a cute character.
This character really caught all my eyes, for her appearance, for her personality, for the way she cares about MC.
Good jod and keep your excellent work!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC's "oh dear god what is this" look is adorable.

Reactions: Ayhsel

q956085398

Apr 30, 2018
Yeah it kinda bothered me a little that playing on the bella path you get the scene with nami laying on mc with bare breast and kissing, but on the nami path you get her laying in bed with him with her nips visible under bra and her kinda rubbing herself but nothing happens. Maybe she was trying harder to keep mc on bella route? I don't know, cause my memory is little fuzzy now on the details of the scenes and conversations involved. :)
I thought the scene Nima laying on mc is avoidable by don't enter her room

Last edited:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Lol, actually I am not particularly interested in redheads at first. But when I played The Witcher 3 I was attracted by Triss, and now I am attracted by Nami again, this may not be a coincidence.;)
The only way to understand is to try the gingers in other games. You can check my list of favorite gingers: (I made the list mixed, so there is no specific ranking)

Sage from Being a DIK
Autumn from Harem Hotel
Stacy from WVM
Caitlin from A House In The Rift
Alanna from House Arrest
Tiffany from Solvalley School
Linda from Solvalley School
Arieth from Being a DIK

(I hope I haven't forgotten any hot redheads.)

Just check the list and let me know the result. Because I wonder if you're really a Ginger lover. And if you really are, I'd be honored to be the one to welcome you to the club.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The only way to understand is to try the gingers in other games. You can check my list of favorite gingers: (I made the list mixed, so there is no specific ranking)

Sage from Being a DIK
Autumn from Harem Hotel
Stacy from WVM
Alanna from House Arrest

Just check the list and let me know the result. Because I wonder if you're really a Ginger lover. And if you really are, I'd be honored to be the one to welcome you to the club.
What are you doing? everybody knows that redheads are more addictive than heavy drugs! You are going to be responsible for another man lost in the red paradise!

q956085398

Apr 30, 2018
Totally know what you feel. I feel like my MC is going to be a real asshole. Like getting together with Bella and if given the chance, trying to ruin any possibility for Nami to move on. Yep... asshole as big as can be. Also the update made me wonder if telling that friend to keep an eye on her is going to push them together. You know, the tough guy that takes us to the gym. Which seems really nice guy too. Just don't touch my sister/secret crush.

I only feel this way with a few girls. If Mila or Victoria ended up with someone, happy for them. Nami will be an impossible pill to swallow. Even if Bella is my queen.
Same here, for me, if other girls have their luck, i will be happy for them, except Nami or Bella maybe, forgive me, I just can't let her go. But given that there are so many girls, I don't think Oceanlab will be bother to match a BF for each girl.

And i'm curious how will Oceanlab handle the relationship with so many girls for MC. Cz every girl looks sane and principled, I don't see they will try to steal MC from others, MC doesn't look like a playboy eithe. Especially now MC seems to have a strong tie with Bella. So how do other girls have a chance to have a relationship with MC ? that's mean...i don't know, maybe MC will have sex relation with just one girl from beginning to the end?

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Idk... i started with the fact god i like vic and mila alot but.. playing bella's story.. just boomed the others away i guess not sure but there's something with that story that just let's you lose interest in others well not completely it's just overwhelming

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Idk... i started with the fact god i like vic and mila alot but.. playing bella's story.. just boomed the others away i guess not sure but there's something with that story that just let's you lose interest in others well not completely it's just overwhelming
I think it's because the story of the game hasn't progressed much yet. It's likely that with further updates, MC will have the opportunity to get closer with the other girls.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018

Sage from Being a DIK
Autumn from Harem Hotel
Stacy from WVM
Alanna from House Arrest
Arieth from Being a DIK

What about Sara from Milfy City? Or Linda from The Awakening?

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
What about Sara from Milfy City?
I thought about adding Sarah to my list, but ICSTOR hasn't updated the game for more than 1 year, and so her path is not complete. I didn't want to add a character from a game that would probably be abandoned to my list. So even though I thought Sarah was a hot ginger, that's why I didn't add her to my list.

Or Linda from The Awakening?
And Linda's not on my list because I haven't played The Awakening yet. And I didn't even know there was a ginger there until you told me :whistle:

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020

Sage from Being a DIK
Autumn from Harem Hotel
Stacy from WVM
Alanna from House Arrest
Arieth from Being a DIK

Vanessa, Savior
Fiona, Priscilla, Reincarnotica
Catherine, Rosa, Selina, Become a Rockstar
Norah, Leanne, Secret Summer
Taylor, Come Inside
Aimee, No More Secrets
Victoria, Retrieving the Past
Kira, Glamour
Daphne, My Pleasure
Haley, Haley's Story
Emily, Cara, Intertwined
Megan, Echoes of Lust