jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
A follow-up of my last post. Played through again, and took notes on the girls. * Does not include Summer or random sides like the bartender. Also, can't quite decide some of the girls boob sizes. Would be more noticeable if they didn't have clothes on ;).

Red hair: Nami
Black hair: Nojiko, Ayua, Sonya, Harrison
Blonde: Victoria, Maja, Mila, Bella, Nadia, Amber, Nurse, Nia, Claire, Sasha
Brown: Marla, Coach Hill, Karen, Robin, Cindy, Nancy

Small boob: Nami, Marla, Nojiko, Nurse, Claire, Robin, Sasha
Medium boob: Bella, Ayua, Sonya, Amber, Nancy
Large boob: Victoria, Maja, Mila, Nadia, Coach Hill, Karen, Nia, Cindy, Harrison

Highlighted the busty blondes. 5 of the 10 largest boobed girls are blonde. Potentially more if you consider Amber and Bella to be large.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
i don't like oceanlab's last game, but this one is totally a blast.
too many beautiful and interesting girls. i wish there would be a harem ending, but highly unlikely.

Reactions: q956085398

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019
A follow-up of my last post. Played through again, and took notes on the girls. * Does not include Summer or random sides like the bartender. Also, can't quite decide some of the girls boob sizes. Would be more noticeable if they didn't have clothes on ;).

Red hair: Nami
Black hair: Nojiko, Ayua, Sonya, Harrison
Blonde: Victoria, Maja, Mila, Bella, Nadia, Amber, Nurse, Nia, Claire, Sasha
Brown: Marla, Coach Hill, Karen, Robin, Cindy, Nancy

Small boob: Nami, Marla, Nojiko, Nurse, Claire, Robin, Sasha
Medium boob: Bella, Ayua, Sonya, Amber, Nancy
Large boob: Victoria, Maja, Mila, Nadia, Coach Hill, Karen, Nia, Cindy, Harrison

Highlighted the busty blondes. 5 of the 10 largest boobed girls are blonde. Potentially more if you consider Amber and Bella to be large.

I must say I disagree with your view on Nia both times. A she isn´t a blonde in my opinion ( more orange/red ) and her boobs size is medium.

But well the boob size "ranking" changes for every person and where is from.

Reactions: Sharku

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
By the way, is there anyone acquaintance enough with wallpaper engine to make a nice subtle moving wallpaper of Bella? I have been trying but my editing abilities are limited to say the least. Nothing too massive, just something subtle.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I have mixed opinions over this game.

Well, not actually mixed, since the game by itself is fantastic. But it's hard and depth. Sometimes even malicious. And definitely not for everyone. Not in a way that Where it all began is, but it has heavy emotions.

At first, I had the impression that Summer had died due to the conversation on the hospital, but soon after that I realized that it wasn't the case. Summer disappeared? What were the conditions for that? Was her parents over-zealous and decided to literally sever the interactions of her with MC/Nami? Was really a case of missing child? There's a lot of stuff that wasn't explained, and it's a good mix of mystery around.

Victoria... damn dude. If in a normal situation of an acident, this kind of situation is really fucked, imagine with a character that screams cuteness like her. And I honestly thought that she would be some kind of random character that just appears, makes it's magic of centering the consciousness of the character and then just moves on,but everything happens... It's a kick in the gut, but for some reason she doesn't seems to care, or she's on denial. I hope that everything will go well for her, I just hope that it wouldn't be something from the end gaming or something.

My MC is the one which is trying to superate the loss of Summer and making friends, but I wonder if the replay factor would count if I would be full-misanthrope. Well, maybe in the future.

Thanks for your hard work Oceanlab, hope the best for you in the future with both games.

Reactions: Xyclos

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
By the way, is there anyone acquaintance enough with wallpaper engine to make a nice subtle moving wallpaper of Bella? I have been trying but my editing abilities are limited to say the least. Nothing too massive, just something subtle.
Could make you an animated gif from a still image for sure (I use PhotoMirage as quite frankly easier than doing it in Photoshop, which can also do btw), how you'd then use it as a wallpaper I don't know, unless you used Wallpaper Engine as the program to use it. Never even heard of it before heh and try to stay off Steam as much as possible. If you want me to have a play around (check the mirage site to see what it can do) then let me know.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Could make you an animated gif from a still image for sure (I use PhotoMirage as quite frankly easier than doing it in Photoshop, which can also do btw), how you'd then use it as a wallpaper I don't know, unless you used Wallpaper Engine as the program to use it. Never even heard of it before heh and try to stay off Steam as much as possible. If you want me to have a play around (check the mirage site to see what it can do) then let me know.
Ohh the reason I mentioned wallpaper engine is that it seems to be catered for that. For example, I know it has some tools to simulate movement, other for reflection of water and such.

I have no idea about how it goes on gif, so please don't waste your time on that unless you yourself would like to do it. I have absolutely no idea how much it takes, as I mention, my editing skills are almost non existent.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ohh the reason I mentioned wallpaper engine is that it seems to be catered for that. For example, I know it has some tools to simulate movement, other for reflection of water and such.

I have no idea about how it goes on gif, so please don't waste your time on that unless you yourself would like to do it. I have absolutely no idea how much it takes, as I mention, my editing skills are almost non existent.
The making is simple enough (kinda...to an extent heh)...it's the using as an animated wallpaper that's more problematic as you need some kind of program to utilise it. Stardock used to have a great one (no idea now as not checked for years) called Deskscapes which used movie files..similar thing it would seem glancing over what WE does.

You would need something like BioniX or better still Rainmeter to actually use the gif as an actual wallpaper though. Happy to have a play about for you though when I have some downtime away from my thing...let me know which image you prefer (image name so i can find it) and I'll get back to you.

Reactions: Katie4Ever

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Yeah, I was surprised to see that, and I liked it. This is a rare case for VNs. But the weird thing is, if MC insists on dating Mila, Mila will agree.
Honestly, of all the girls, Mila and Victoria seem the most down for "sharing" MC. Like all their scenes together they both mutually fawning over MC. I'm getting strong "Best Friends Share EVERYTHING!" vibes from them.

MK Square

Jul 19, 2019
I already mentioned this few pages before, but didn't get any response. just need to know if its my file corrupted or same for everyone and is a bug.

Even though I didn't obtain Bella-Meet and Bella vs Mario, still she abuses MC for not meeting her the other day which we didn't even discuss to meet.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Well, that was a very quick attempt, got hyped by the Ch3 Final mention (first time I actually downloaded it), but soon as I started the game I met the Blue Ball Police... uh come again? 3 chapters and still no sex scenes? Following that a warning that save wouldn't work and that it hopefully would be fixed in the next version...

I could live with waiting until the next version, but 3 chapters and not a single sex scene? I already ain't a fan of big jugs, but the concept of the game was peeking my interest so was willing to try overlook that but the blue ball police just killed it hard for me.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Can somebody tell me if there is an unoff android version of it thats been posted? What page or if there is non i would just wait for it

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Well, that was a very quick attempt, got hyped by the Ch3 Final mention (first time I actually downloaded it), but soon as I started the game I met the Blue Ball Police... uh come again? 3 chapters and still no sex scenes? Following that a warning that save wouldn't work and that it hopefully would be fixed in the next version...

I could live with waiting until the next version, but 3 chapters and not a single sex scene? I already ain't a fan of big jugs, but the concept of the game was peeking my interest so was willing to try overlook that but the blue ball police just killed it hard for me.
I had the same reaction as you initially. Wasn't even going to bother after seeing the warning but I had time to kill at work and figured I'd see what the game was like since I'd already downloaded it. I'm Soooooo glad I did, as it's by far the best game on this entire site, even without any actual intercourse (yet). I even bounced to Patreon to pledge my undying devotion to the dev as soon as I finished, that's how good it is! Give it a shot when you aren't just looking to fap and you could be pleasantly surprised. There is nudity and innuendo, if that helps convince you. I downloaded the previous version of CH3 so I'm unaware of any save issues however.

D

Deleted member 949883

I had the same reaction as you initially. Wasn't even going to bother after seeing the warning but I had time to kill at work and figured I'd see what the game was like since I'd already downloaded it. I'm Soooooo glad I did, as it's by far the best game on this entire site, even without any actual intercourse (yet). I even bounced to Patreon to pledge my undying devotion to the dev as soon as I finished, that's how good it is! Give it a shot when you aren't just looking to fap and you could be pleasantly surprised. There is nudity and innuendo, if that helps convince you. I downloaded the previous version of CH3 so I'm unaware of any save issues however.
I was interested in this game too but skipped it because of the same reason. The reason this turns me off is because the thread was created in may 2019 which means 1.5 years without sexual content.

Regardless of the quality thats far too long for me for me personally. I often support the games I find here but I hesitate to support games like these (unless it is pay by update instead of the usual monthly payments which is not the case here) as I dont know how many years it will be before I get the content I want.

That said I appreciate the warnings as it lets you know what to expect - I will just put this on ignore and move on. This is not the only game on this website.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I was interested in this game too but skipped it because of the same reason. The reason this turns me off is because the thread was created in may 2019 which means 1.5 years without sexual content.

Regardless of the quality thats far too long for me for me personally. I often support the games I find here but I hesitate to support games like these (unless it is pay by update instead of the usual monthly payments which is not the case here) as I dont know how many years it will be before I get the content I want.

That said I appreciate the warnings as it lets you know what to expect - I will just put this on ignore and move on. This is not the only game on this website.
I did research into that myself, the dev was working on another game and having to devote time to each slowed the pace down. They now have a dedicated system for each game however and have decided to cut down the size of updates to allow for faster roll outs, the industry standard of 3 months is the hope going forward. Don't write it off 100%, check back this summer etc.

Reactions: johndoe19
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes