Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
I don't know what's going on with me, but I was so moved by that game from the beginning, you know, the kids, the spiders, the soundtrack, and all... It would seem iconoclastic to me.
well, if you really don't want to see it then i got bad news for you because it will happen with whatever LI you are pursuing eventually

i sort of get that you feel it might cheapen the feel or characters (i think?) but rest assured that Ocean will do it in the most organic and beautiful way possible, he has said multiple times that sex scenes will come when it's appropriate and not before

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
make it optional! just add a skip button!

i think i also found a connection between wiab and summersgone Cecilia Abigail´s niece might be Bella missing sibling!

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Chapter 3.5 - Dev Log #3
Hello,
  1. General
  2. Benefits of the 3090
  3. Public Previews

1. General
The update is going along fine, it could be better but Covid is finally taking its toll on me. Due to the gym being closed for almost 6-7 months now, I found myself in a really shitty Work/Life balance.
I pretty much do the minimum amount of sport (Running/Yoga) to stay somewhat sane but I pretty much spend the rest of the day working on the games. The hours just fly by and before I realize it, another week has gone by and my mental health state declines.
No worries, I will not get depressed or some stuff like this. It's just that I am always tired. My energy levels have declined a lot but I am not the type to complain and not do something about it. If my budget allows it, I will buy a bike next month and try to get on a healthier base again. Being dead tired all the time really sucks.
Anyways, next month I'll buy a new bike and increase my daily sports input. Thanks to Coach Fali, my sleep schedule has improved a lot and is not weirdly rotating all the time.
I am currently building up a few good habits.

2. Benefits of the 3090.
With the 3090, some new possibilities did open up for me. I do value immersion a lot. And thanks to the 24GB, I am now capable of putting more characters into a scene.

It gives the scene a lot more life.
But- it comes at a price- a pretty heavy one at that. This scene up there did take 1h 6min to load up. Just to open the scene. (Drastically reduces the number of renders I can render overnight.)
Then another problem arrives. The scene lags like hell. There is a delay of 2-4 seconds with every action and sometimes my screen freezes for like 4 to 20 seconds.
It gives me flashbacks of the Camping trip in WiAB 0.5.
But in my opinion, it is worth it. (Even though it makes me sigh a lot of times.) Someday, If I can get my hands on a real Quadro-powered High-end system those shouldn't be a problem anymore.
3. Public Previews 4/13
Make sure to view them in full resolution.
This time I got quite a bunch of previews. (13 including the Mila one from above.)
The first results of Amber's therapy on another patient.

An intimate bond.

Quiet, but her eyes were filled with blazing fire.

You can find 9 more previews in this .
This was the last Dev Log before the update.
Ocean
:)

Last edited:

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021
Chapter 3.5 - Dev Log #3
Hello,
  1. General
  2. Benefits of the 3090
  3. Public Previews

1. General
The update is going along fine, it could be better but Covid is finally taking its toll on me. Due to the gym being closed for almost 6-7 months now, I found myself in a really shitty Work/Life balance.
I pretty much do the minimum amount of sport (Running/Yoga) to stay somewhat sane but I pretty much spend the rest of the day working on the games. The hours just fly by and before I realize it, another week has gone by and my mental health state declines.
No worries, I will not get depressed or some stuff like this. It's just that I am always tired. My energy levels have declined a lot but I am not the type to complain and not do something about it. If my budget allows it, I will buy a bike next month and try to get on a healthier base again. Being dead tired all the time really sucks.
Anyways, next month I'll buy a new bike and increase my daily sports input. Thanks to Coach Fali, my sleep schedule has improved a lot and is not weirdly rotating all the time.

2. Benefits of the 3090.
With the 3090, some new possibilities did open up for me. I do value immersion a lot. And thanks to the 24GB, I am now capable of putting more characters into a scene.

But- it comes at a price- a pretty heavy one at that. This scene up there did take 1h 6min to load up. Just to open the scene. (Drastically reduces the number of renders I can render overnight.)
Then another problem arrives. The scene lags like hell. There is a delay of 2-4 seconds with every action and sometimes my screen freezes for like 4 to 20 seconds.
But in my opinion, it is worth it. (Even though it makes me sigh a lot of times.) Someday, If I can get my hands on a real Quadro-powered High-end system those shouldn't be a problem anymore.
3. Public Previews 4/13
This time I got quite a bunch of previews. (13 including the Mila one from above.)

An intimate bond.

Ocean
Can you upload full size previews pls :HideThePain:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Chapter 3.5 - Dev Log #3
Hello,
  1. General
  2. Benefits of the 3090
  3. Public Previews

1. General

2. Benefits of the 3090.

3. Public Previews 4/13

An intimate bond.

Ocean
It definitely does look more lively with more people up there in that first shot. But damn, if its that much of a drag and takes so much time, it might be better to strike a balance for now. I dunno. Thats just me, though.

Nice to see Professor Hit-and-Shoot is getting better. I keep wanting more interaction with her since she really bore the full brunt of MC's edgy PTSD autism before he toned it down for the hot chicks.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I'm not going to be the one to upload them and risk being banned xD sorry :BootyTime: :KEK:

yes here I go

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, I can't get over how good Sonya looks. I think in terms of pure aesthetics, she is easily the best looking character in the game. (Amber is a close second.)

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes