Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SG_SM_Cover.png

Overview:
In-game mod for Summer's Gone
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v7b ***
Massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Important!!! Note: Do NOT install any additional patch, the iPatch is already fully integrated.

Updated: 10-28-2023
Game/Creator: Summer's Gone / Oceanlab / F95zone -
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v5Beta
Game Version: Ch5Beta
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 10/28/2023 22:46 CST
Important: A modified uncensored patch is already integrated. Do NOT install another patch.
Download: -

SanchoMod GUI/Features
SG SM B02a1.jpg SG SM B02a2.jpg SG SM B02a4.jpg SG SM B02a3.jpg SG SM B02a5.jpg
SG SM B02b1.jpg SG SM B02b2.jpg SG SM B02b3.jpg SG SM B01a.jpg SG SM B01b.jpg SG SM B01b2.jpg
Dynamic ChoiceGuide
SG SM B01bd1.jpg SG SM B01bd2.jpg
(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
OTR D01a.jpg
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Reserved for pending FAQ

The main newest feature sets within the mod (for those already accustomed to SanchoMod) are the following:
  1. SanchoDiaBox toggle (found in the Options screen). Seamlessly changes from OEM dialogue box to SanchoMod custom. New bonus feature - adjust dialogue font size and dialogue box opacity while in game via [Alt+(ArrowKeys)].
  2. QuickMenu alignment (found in the Options screen). New bonus feature - The alignment changes dynamically depending on whether the OEM or Sancho dialogue box is on screen.
  3. SaveDescription toggle (found in the Options screen)
  4. SanchoAlerts (isolated custom notifications that are completely separated from RenPy's default notifications, toggled on/off along with the normal ChoiceGuide). New bonus feature - now receive alerts of potential scene/path splits as save marker points.
  5. SanchoGallery (improved efficiency and handling of isolated gallery, isolated MC renaming, improved start and ending screen transitions and more). New bonus feature - The "SanchoMod Menu" opacity slider (that normally controls the opacity of the MiniStat screen in-game) now controls the dialogue box opacity while in a scene replay. When back in-game it switches back to it's default of adjusting the MiniStat screen opacity.
  6. SanchoCheats (found via the Options screen). Professionally and properly coded cheats that are rock-solid, including a reset button for stat changes that works intuitively and correctly every time. You asked for it, you got it...cheater. New feature - Character renaming on the fly.
  7. SanchoHotKeys (in-game only). New Feature! Alt+ArrowKeys for dialogue text size/opacity, Lower-case "g" for ChoiceGuide, Lower-case "m" for MiniStat, Lower-case "q" for QuickMenu, Lower-case "s" for medium SanchoStat, Lower-case "o" for SanchoOptions, Lower-case "c" for SanchoCheats. These work exactly as if you had clicked them in the MiniMenu or SanchoOptions, they just give you another way to do something faster or more conveniently. (Yes, I took the "s" key. Use shift+"s" or alt+"s" for screenshots)
  8. QM HoverMode (found in the Options screen). Additional QuickMenu customization that can also be toggled with the appropriate HotKey "q". Described in detail in a post in the mod's thread here.
  9. HotKey "S" Toggle (found in SanchoCheats) (it looked out of place in SanchoOptions where it really needs to be), works in real-time while in-game with no restart required. Toggle allows the HotKey to set to either the default "S" or the alternative "T". While in the "T" variant the user can take RenPy screenshots with the individual "S" key as well as the other multi-key assignments. This feature toggle is saved on a per-save file basis (it will always default to "S" when starting a new game so will have to be set to "T" each new game if that's the preference of the Player. When loading a save where it was previously set to "T" then it will be loaded as such).
  10. CriticalPath Popup Screen (in-game only). During critical points in conditionals behind the scenes (in the dev's code) provides you a popup that allows you to change important story scenarios on a case-by-case basis. Only populates if the ChoiceGuide is enabled.
  11. SanchoMod Volume Control (found in Preferences). Controls most of the sounds introduced by the mod separately from the VN's mixer.
  12. SanchoAutoSave (found on Save/Load Page 69). Episode/Chapter specific auto saves in one location, easily accessible by the Page menu.
I'll address each and other VN specific features in detail in this post as needed. I'll update this post periodically with those details and deep-dive into explanations if necessary.

Until then please enjoy and please consider leaving a review, a vote, or both. I'll never ask you for your "donation", I only ask for your appreciation if you enjoy my work. Best regards to you and yours.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Known Issues (issues known but not yet resolved):
  • Currently N/A
Resolved Issues (issues fixed and currently pending next mod update pushed to upload):
  • Currently N/A

Last edited:

Jul 21, 2021
Probably I´m dense, but I don´t understand what things like "NamiX" "MCBL" "NGOP" or "BNOP" means. If I see in the guide that an option means "NamiX + 1", for example, it doesn´t do anything to me. Maybe it would be good to add an
explanation for not self-explicatory choices and stats.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Probably I´m dense, but I don´t understand what things like "NamiX" "MCBL" "NGOP" or "BNOP" means. If I see in the guide that an option means "NamiX + 1", for example, it doesn´t do anything to me. Maybe it would be good to add an
explanation for not self-explicatory choices and stats.
Good morning. Well, we have to blame the dev, those are that's the var naming convention, some acronyms that devs use aren't always 100% decipherable (and I'm not one to assume when writing code).

If you want my best educated guess it would be:
(NameX) is to be read as "LI is now an ex or otherwise no longer a LI"
(MCBL) is to be read as "MC Bella Love"
(NGOP) is to be read as "Nami (something)"
(BNOP) is to be read as "Bella (something)"

Most devs fleshout the var naming to make it clear but sometimes, such as in this VN (and especially in "Nursing Back to Pleasure"), unless I'm 100% confident in the convention I have no choice but to use the actual var name until clarification is made. Make sense? Understand that as event variables are confirmed they are fleshed out to be user friendly, the mod is dynamic in that I can and will always update as things change. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Both the mod and FAQ are updated to the latest SanchoMod core python including a few extra features. This update is non-critical and therefore not mandatory. Nothing was broke, it's just now even better. Regards.

Ayrenthias

Sep 18, 2017
Hi, congratulations for your work ^^ I just have a question, you say that the ipatch is fully integrated in the mod but in this dialogue the MC refers to Nami as a friend, but with the patch he should call her "sister" right? (I know they are not related but it seems to me that before the patreon mess they were considered as brother and sister originally)

Base Profile Screenshot 2022.04.21 - 18.37.44.88.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi, congratulations for your work ^^ I just have a question, you say that the ipatch is fully integrated in the mod but in this dialogue the MC refers to Nami as a friend, but with the patch he should call her "sister" right? (I know they are not related but it seems to me that before the patreon mess they were considered as brother and sister originally)
Good afternoon. I simply integrated the patch, I didn't write the story script. You'll have to direct that question to the dev.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good afternoon. Links in OP updated to the porting of core SanchoMod v6a. Go get you some. Regards.

Reactions: Balu83

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Have you not added (SanchoSplits) to this multimod??
Good morning. I don't recall adding any (I'm certain that if I did I would have noted it in the features list and FAQ posting). Once I'm done with the "Bare Witness" port I'm working on and hopefully finish today I can have another look. Now that you bring it up it sure seems I would have if I had noticed a scene branch that was cohesively splitable. The branches are rather drastic so I'll have to be very selective in consideration. Feedback is welcome of course if there's any in particular you'd like me to eyeball. Regards.

Reactions: «★K.I.N.G★»

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Good morning. I don't recall adding any (I'm certain that if I did I would have noted it in the features list and FAQ posting). Once I'm done with the "Bare Witness" port I'm working on and hopefully finish today I can have another look. Now that you bring it up it sure seems I would have if I had noticed a scene branch that was cohesively splitable. The branches are rather drastic so I'll have to be very selective in consideration. Feedback is welcome of course if there's any in particular you'd like me to eyeball. Regards.
Chapter 4 Beta is out. Do you usually wait for the full version to update your mod, or do you do the beta and then full version later?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Chapter 4 Beta is out. Do you usually wait for the full version to update your mod, or do you do the beta and then full version later?
I'll have to take a look, it depends on how bad I might be screwing myself :ROFLMAO:. All BS aside I don't actually mind looking at it as A.O.A. is driving me nuts even though I'm so close to being done... but it's easy enough for me to find a pause point on it relatively quickly. Thanks for the ping. I'll keep ya updated after a compressed version drops (I'm still in the middle of the forest with crappy signals).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ch4 Beta

I really don't recommend doing this since loading saves is going to be an issue both if you use this and likely whenever Ch4.0 Full is released, but if you just can't resist trying Ch4.0 Beta then here's the skinny.

To install Ch4.0 Beta and SanchoMod it follow these steps (it's not rocket science but need this to be absolutely clear):
  1. Install the base VN Ch4.0 beta
  2. Install SanchoMod Ch3.5 from the OP as directed and do NOT start the game yet, there's another step
  3. Install the file found here and overwrite (copy the file that's inside the zip to the "game" directory overwriting the mods original "PatchySancho" file)
  4. Start the game and start a new playthrough. Most of your old saves likely won't load (some will, most won't). This is because of the sheer amount of changes made in the VN's patch script and has zero to do with the mod.
  5. Keep saves made while using the beta version separate (on another page, naming them with "beta" in the description, etc) as those beta saves may not play well with Ch4.0 Final whenever it drops if the dev makes more drastic changes.
That's about it.

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Hi Sancho1969, thanks for your work.
I'd like to ask something for the future, which I think it would be a good think to avoid problems like save incompatibilities.
It's a basic Chapter Selection, like FFCreations did with Freeloading Family. Basically a way for people jump on the game in any moment they want. Also, add a way to put the key choices would also be good.

I'll understand if you don't think it's useful or easy to do, but I don't think I'll be able to replay the whole game again, and that will be a lifesaver.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi Sancho1969, thanks for your work.
I'd like to ask something for the future, which I think it would be a good think to avoid problems like save incompatibilities.
It's a basic Chapter Selection, like FFCreations did with Freeloading Family. Basically a way for people jump on the game in any moment they want. Also, add a way to put the key choices would also be good.

I'll understand if you don't think it's useful or easy to do, but I don't think I'll be able to replay the whole game again, and that will be a lifesaver.
Having chapter jumps is easy to code, the problem lies with stats after doing so. Imagine in a hypothetical VN you are in Ch2 of 10 with whatever LI stats you've currently accumulated. Then you use the jump to Ch8. Now your stats are wayyy below what the VN would possibly expect (not including any specific route splits, event choices, etc). That's when the player is doing themselves a disservice. So my only concern would be that. That the user experience would severely drop due to the inefficiencies of carried stats/choice ramifications. Thoughts?

Reactions: thegrimm

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Having chapter jumps is easy to code, the problem lies with stats after doing so. Imagine in a hypothetical VN you are in Ch2 of 10 with whatever LI stats you've currently accumulated. Then you use the jump to Ch8. Now your stats are wayyy below what the VN would possibly expect (not including any specific route splits, event choices, etc). That's when the player is doing themselves a disservice. So my only concern would be that. That the user experience would severely drop due to the inefficiencies of carried stats/choice ramifications. Thoughts?
I don't think it needs to be a continuous or intermittent jump, just one where you can basically could jump into a chapter and continue the story from there. Jumping all the time seems way problematic than something that people should use just as a book index.
I understand if it's still problematic, but I wonder if something can be done in that sense.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't think it needs to be a continuous or intermittent jump, just one where you can basically could jump into a chapter and continue the story from there. Jumping all the time seems way problematic than something that people should use just as a book index.
I understand if it's still problematic, but I wonder if something can be done in that sense.
Again, making a jump is nothing, I do it constantly with galleries, etc. But even if the player does it just once then what stats/choice events/routes should they carry? See what I'm saying? If you decide to jump only once from that hypothetical Ch2 to Ch8 then there's 6 chapter's worth of stats that aren't being accumulated which will no doubt effect the game's code and what the player sees in Ch8 forward. Again, the jumps/chapter selection coding isn't an issue. What stats the player carries is certainly a huge issue. Do you see what I'm getting at?

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Ch4 Beta

I really don't recommend doing this since loading saves is going to be an issue both if you use this and likely whenever Ch4.0 Full is released, but if you just can't resist trying Ch4.0 Beta then here's the skinny.

To install Ch4.0 Beta and SanchoMod it follow these steps (it's not rocket science but need this to be absolutely clear):
  1. Install the base VN Ch4.0 beta
  2. Install SanchoMod Ch3.5 from the OP as directed and do NOT start the game yet, there's another step
  3. Install the file found and overwrite (copy the file that's inside the zip to the "game" directory overwriting the mods original "PatchySancho" file)
  4. Start the game and start a new playthrough. Most of your old saves likely won't load (some will, most won't). This is because of the sheer amount of changes made in the VN's patch script and has zero to do with the mod.
  5. Keep saves made while using the beta version separate (on another page, naming them with "beta" in the description, etc) as those beta saves may not play well with Ch4.0 Final whenever it drops if the dev makes more drastic changes.
That's about it.
I also remember seeing people say that the game dev used a new renpy version for this release so previous saves already wouldnt work. There is also supposed to be a reworked chapter 1 in the full version i believe.

I wasnt really trying to rush you, just curious about when you do updates and wanted to ping you that it was here :)

Thanks for all your work brother :)

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I also remember seeing people say that the game dev used a new renpy version for this release so previous saves already wouldnt work.
Good morning. The issue with most saves not loading is on the VN, not the mod for sure. It's more to do with what was changed in the scripts than the version of RenPy. But it's semantics really that don't matter to most end users. Actually, folks will find that more saves load with the mod than without since I changed how far RenPy will attempt to rollback to find a "safe" place... I doubled it. It's not guaranteed but it's better than nothing I suppose. Anyway, time for coffee. Regards and appreciate the feedback.

Reactions: siliseric

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
View attachment 1716179

Overview:
In-game mod for Summer's Gone
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** Another debut of SanchoMod Core v6a ***
Massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Important!!! Note: Do NOT install any additional patch, the iPatch is already fully integrated.

If you really want to try Ch4 Beta, then see post here.
I don't recommend it but you do you.​

Updated: 03-21-2022
Game/Creator: Summer's Gone / Oceanlab / F95zone -
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v3.5
Game Version: Ch3.5
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 04/25/2022 15:54 CST
Download: -

SanchoMod GUI/Features
View attachment 1716193 View attachment 1716192 View attachment 1716190 View attachment 1716191 View attachment 1716189
View attachment 1716188 View attachment 1716187 View attachment 1716186 View attachment 1716197 View attachment 1716196 View attachment 1716195
Dynamic ChoiceGuide
View attachment 1716199 View attachment 1716198
(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1716185
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
Sancho1969

Chapter 4 Full is out, ready for mod update when you have time :)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes