Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
According to one of my favorite TV series, death might also look like

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahh, Dead like me, amazing series.

Now back to the topic, I dunno what to believe anymore. Ocean could use the cliche of 'she has been alive the whole time and waiting for Nika' or the less used (but still cliche) Summer had been dead the whole time. Bonus points if he would give her the Rachel Amber treatment and she was buried in a place that meant so much for her and Nika, like the cabin.

The fact that it's not easy for me to predict what will happen hypes me up. I've predicted some outcomes in VNs that ended up actually happening months or a year later, but with SG? I can't tell.

FutureHNDXXX

May 14, 2019
Chapter 5 - Dev Log #14

Hello,

Sorry that the Dev Log is a few hours late.

Chapter 5 Status:
I'd say around 40% of Chapter 5 is tested. It took me a little longer to test the beginning, as I had to fix quite a few renders. (Past Ocean literally said "Future Ocean can worry about this".)

While I'm play testing, I'm adding music, fixing renders, and timing all the little transitions, etc.

I'm also adding content here and there. Little snippets that on the second look would fit. (Nia lovers will thank me for that later.)

In the future, I will take some more time for the polishment section. I have quite a few ideas to really improve the experience, but I'm not doing it for Chapter 5.

I want the update out ASAP... And afterward, finally, finish the damn rework of Chapter 2.

I also created a third cinematic while testing. It's an intro cinematic for the non-Bella players.

I think in 2-3 days, I'll send the script to the proofreaders.

The phone is currently on halt because I need to reach the point in the update, where the phone is actively being used.

I struggle to develop it while not being able to test it in the work environment. But I'm almost there.

On the side, I'm creating renders for the CH2 Rework and Season 2 Chapter 5.5.

It works quite well next to all the post-work.

The important bits:

- Update is 40% tested & polished.

- Nia boys will like what I added in the polishment.

- I created a third cinematic.

- Script goes to the proofreaders in 2-3 days.

No previews today but a little Treat set for every supporter.

This time a set for Maja.

"Sometimes I feel bad for feeling bad about myself... Do I have the right to complain considering what Victoria is going through...?"

4k Attached.

The people who like Maja will get their needs met in Season 2.

In general... Season 2 is where the game picks up quite the momentum in many of the girl routes...

I can't wait for you guys to see it.

I hope this was the last Dev Log for Chapter 5.

- Ocean

UnoZero

Jul 6, 2021

Just now
Show less
Hello,

Chapter 5 Status:
I'd say around 40% of Chapter 5 is tested. It took me a little longer to test the beginning, as I had to fix quite a few renders. (Past Ocean literally said "Future Ocean can worry about this".)
While I'm play testing, I'm adding music, fixing renders, and timing all the little transitions, etc.
I'm also adding content here and there. Little snippets that on the second look would fit. (Nia lovers will thank me for that later.)
In the future, I will take some more time for the polishment section. I have quite a few ideas to really improve the experience, but I'm not doing it for Chapter 5.
I want the update out ASAP... And afterward, finally, finish the damn rework of Chapter 2.
I also created a third cinematic while testing. It's an intro cinematic for the non-Bella players.
The phone is currently on halt because I need to reach the point in the update, where the phone is actively being used.
I struggle to develop it while not being able to test it in the work environment. But I'm almost there.

The important bits:

"Sometimes I feel bad for feeling bad about myself... Do I have the right to complain considering what Victoria is going through...?"

4k Attached.
In general... Season 2 is where the game picks up quite the momentum in many of the girl routes...

- Ocean

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
Chapter 5 - Dev Log #14

Hello,

Chapter 5 Status:

The important bits:

4k Attached.

- Ocean
my only question here is how long can you play the update? is it 5 or 10 mins?

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

Just now
Show less
Hello,

Chapter 5 Status:

The important bits:

4k Attached.

- Ocean
Our needs are Victoria + Maja 'roommate' throuple (no BDSM nonsense)! Meet our needs! Meet our needs!

Reactions: lonelyk

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
So still no date.. more 2 weeks to have some news again? or we have a chance to get a date before the 2 weeks?
If Ocean hopes this is the last dev log for the chapter, my guess is he's aiming to get it done by the next dev log, but won't actually give a date because people feel entitled once a date's been set. This way we all hold our breath I guess.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes