Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
On the bright side, it's another day to discuss the possible relationships between characters. Is Nami Nika's sister or his grandmother? Things like that :ROFLMAO:
His Roomie.

I'm waiting. His what ? :confused:
His Roomie.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Nami is definitely his...
His Roomie.

I'm just going to say that I'm a fan of brother-sister incest.

I don't think I need to add anything ;););):ROFLMAO:
Roomie-cest.

lol yep...the "modder of unknown origin" patch that just conveniently shows up the moment a new version of the game does...:p:ROFLMAO:

Always amusing how some people convince themselves that the roommates thing is legit.
That's the random Roomie-mod patch.

On the bright side, it's another day to discuss the possible relationships between characters. Is Nami Nika's sister or his grandmother? Things like that :ROFLMAO:
His Roomie.

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Okay then discuss this : Why did Nojiko tell Nami not to talk to the MC about the reading club?

tutude

Feb 5, 2021
hahahaha
It's true
Sometimes i think that i'm under Marmot day spell
Nami is sister nephew or archenemy of MC

And the best part is the comments
We have the Ocean mind readers " when he created he was thinking ...."
The fortune tellers " in the future Ocean will reveal tha she's grand grandaughter"
The hackers " i saw in the code of the version nº 2,3,5,26,253,625 that MC mentioned sister

And my hope is only tha he launches the damn 4.5 full versiot

Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
More seriously, some people read chapter 1 of a novel and close the book. Then they just wait until they can read chapter 2 to know more. The "lector in fabula" still isn't the writer.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Who is convincing themselves that it is legit, anyway? I thought it was sort of an open secret that Ocean only writes that in to avoid TOS.
hah not sure about the "convincing" part, but I do see folks on Discord and here occasionally who will really sit and debate with people back and forth that they're just roommates.

And yes, it's an "open secret" to anyone who's been paying attention (and with some other games, too, not just this one). I can tend to forgive the ignorance with people who seem new to AVNs, etc. but it's still amusing watching them argue sometimes. They must just think the "modder of unknown origin" who conveniently releases the updated patch right along with the update just "types really fast" or something. :ROFLMAO:

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
when those lists about routes come up does "sub" mean the character in question is a sub or the mc is in that route?

4.40 star(s) 486 Votes