RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
The first date for the MC and Bella:

View attachment 3628975

Sometimes, it's easy to forget just How Good the music in Summers Gone is and how well it accompanies/improves the scene it is tied to.

Beza - Carry On

Just take a step, you'll never know what happens next
Until you try to take it.
A million reasons that you might live to regret
but you won't know till you've made it.
So, leave it all behind, it's worth it if you try.

Sometimes, the faster way goes up the mountain.
The climb proves we are alive.
It's the journey that determines who we will become
So let this be your song as we carry on.

Fears you have are nothing but inside your head
So, Darling, don't you listen.
The greatest days are yet to come just up ahead
Keep looking towards the vision.
The end is just in sight
You can see it if you try.

Sometimes, the faster way goes up the mountain.
The climb proves we are alive.
It's the journey that determines who we will become
So let this be your song as we carry on.

A song of hope for two broken people who are both trying to find their way forward despite the burdens of the past.

To Summers Gone and Season 1 -

View attachment 3629101

Cheers!!
We get it Pax

Unpopular opinion: Anything not by Vesky can go as far as I'm concerned. :cool:

And pick a lane will you? Bella or Amber. You can't have both! Ocean said so!

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Can I ask for a list, I've never seen it in WiAB threads
Searched for it but cant find it anymore sorry .. hmm maybe it were only rumours or on the discord, i cant remember anymore. Maybe anyone else? :unsure:

But their relationship got obviously better, they created/funded ZPR together after all in SG and Sasha is part of the same bookclub which is or was regulary visited by Leia and Katie Zane. Probably neither of this would be the case if the Zane's and Petrova's would be enemies.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I saw the Love interest list in The OP… is there a current more up to date one? Why is there Dom/Sub/Normal next to some of them? What does that mean?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Can I ask for a list, I've never seen it in WiAB threads
Another thing indicating that Zane's and Petrova's arent enemies is how close Sasha and Ayua are. I cant help but think they feel and behave like family. Sasha is being trained in the Zane fighting gym and always scolds ayua like a big sister.

With the newest changes to the bar scene it goes even further, Sasha "orders" Dwight (who i suspected to be Sasha's brother since they arrived together at college at day 1) to take Ayua home because shes too drunk.

screenshot0028.png screenshot0029.png

And Ayua just let's it happen. I cant help but feel like they are all half-siblings (dwight and sasha being maybe full siblings). This screams family to me. Im not sure Ayua would let a random friend carry her home like that and he probably isnt her boyfriend as Sasha had to make him take Ayua home.

Wizofaahs

Sep 19, 2022
I'm missing a lot of images starting at where you meet Bella or Stay Home thru to playing basketball at the gym in class. I'm not running any mods, just straight download and run ver. 10. Any Suggestions?

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

I've been watching what used to be my favorite AVN get gutted since ch3.5 dropped years ago. I gotta hand it to Ocean, he sure knows how to drop a shittier update each and every single time. Consistency really is key I guess. Just smile through the pain :HideThePain:
Ohhhhhhhhh the pain of being alive. :KEK:
8puest.jpg

Reactions: RNasc4444

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
I'm missing a lot of images starting at where you meet Bella or Stay Home thru to playing basketball at the gym in class. I'm not running any mods, just straight download and run ver. 10. Any Suggestions?
If you have copied incest patch then deleted both patch files and start a new game. That worked for me on PC.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
We get it Pax
Yeah. I get that he's passionate about this game and about the dev, but at this point it's getting as tiring as all the doomers.

PS: yeah, Amber is hot, but she is hot for an older woman (major qualifier). Why get an old car when the new one is cheaper and it's gonna run longer and have fewer issues? And at her age health issues are gonna start popping up more and more frequently and she's getting into menopause (if she hasn't already) and that a whole new unpleasant experience for the woman AND her partner (who is literally a kid at this point and barely equipped to deal with girls his age, much less a woman as old as his mother that is past child-bearing age and should have a partner of similar maturity and life experience level to stand by her as her body goes through the major change of losing it's entire purpose of existence: ability to propagate the species). He's a kid, he should be worrying about studying, passing exams, renting hotel rooms for sex and worrying about unplanned pregnancies and then marrying and starting a family, NOT about heat flashes, depression, compromised ability to retain water, bloating, etc.

Plus, you won't ever have kids of your own if you tie your life to her and, let's be honest, most of people who I know that never had kids are seriously badly adjusted and dysfunctional (and egotistical). Really don't see appeal of cougars.

Bella is literally a hotter Amber, just MUCH younger with all her best years still ahead of her (in terms of looks, sexual health, child bearing and while still retaining her youthful and refreshing personality compared to jadedness, baggage, anger and bitterness of mature woman and divorcee), while Amber is already over the top of the hill starting on the downward slope. Unlike for Bella, life and health won't get better for her, only worse.

Last edited:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I've been watching what used to be my favorite AVN get gutted since ch3.5 dropped years ago. I gotta hand it to Ocean, he sure knows how to drop a shittier update each and every single time. Consistency really is key I guess. Just smile through the pain :HideThePain:
Also known as "the CK method" (tm) :p

Reactions: RNasc4444

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I mean there will obviously have to be a "canon" wiab outcome despite our choices. Otherwise wiab variables would be needed to be implemented from the get go in SG. Im think this canon will be willy breeding the whole town while miru cheers him on lmao

I know there is NTR in wiab, but do you really think Ocean will decide to let all the Wiab-LI's be impregnated by other guys? I cant really imagine that, there would be so much hate and backslash lmao

I dont really remember how Sasha's mother looked in the old version tbh but if sasha comes after her, she shouldnt be too thick. :KEK:
Old WiaB Elena was very slim. In a rush, so I can't find one now, but basically elegant.

9.jpg 10.jpg

Another thing indicating that Zane's and Petrova's arent enemies is how close Sasha and Ayua are. I cant help but think they feel and behave like family. Sasha is being trained in the Zane fighting gym and always scolds ayua like a big sister.

With the newest changes to the bar scene it goes even further, Sasha "orders" Dwight (who i suspected to be Sasha's brother since they arrived together at college at day 1) to take Ayua home because shes too drunk.

View attachment 3629194 View attachment 3629195

And Ayua just let's it happen. I cant help but feel like they are all half-siblings (dwight and sasha being maybe full siblings). This screams family to me. Im not sure Ayua would let a random friend carry her home like that and he probably isnt her boyfriend as Sasha had to make him take Ayua home.
In former WiaB that's now not canon, Elena was the prosecution lawyer, prosecuting Willi for raping Donna Revera, or Ashley Treaster I think, depending on what choice you made. In neither case was it rape, one was staged and the other was Donna seducing you. Both Elena and Donna worked for the ultimate baddie going for the Zanes. I think part of the story of WiaB is how Willi wins them over to his side. Donna has a child with Willi, and Elena was going to be a LI I think. How much of that stays is very questionable. Regarless, Z P and R had to form a business to start/take over the college (I suspect it's the one Willi and Miru will investigate that Kat goes to); no one would start a business like that without trust. So the ZPand R do trust inherently now.

Also, Elena was a hotshot lawyer in old WiaB, so the country club being now suggests that whatever happened in WiaB decided her to potentially stop practicing law, from being someone who won over 200 cases (basically never lost).

Reactions: Krytax123

mmoprg010

Sep 4, 2022
No and there is no sign for one being in the game for a long time. Hell, the dev even removed many scenes with the girls nude and ALL the scenes with the guy nude. Next rework is gonna push the game into Victorian level prudishness.

Is he trying to sell the game to the Amish, maybe?
Shit.
Thanks Bro.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes