Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
im not trying to convince you of anything. i said this before but my dislike of this game comes from the initial release and how bad the MC is. the story and its characters never hit with me as well, but i do like to laugh at a shit show.
which is fine we all have our likes and dislike personally I like the MC and characters it's the only reason I like and play this game. They may not be the best but they are enjoyable to me. I do agree about the story as it feels more slice of life with not much of a story so far.

Reactions: RNasc4444

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
which is fine we all have our likes and dislike personally I like the MC and characters it's the only reason I like and play this game. They may not be the best but they are enjoyable to me. I do agree about the story as it feels more slice of life with not much of a story so far.
good for you, but the constant rewrites/reworks along with censoring some scenes over music licensing and its steam rating makes this "AVN" the biggest shit show ive seen. in the end he still cant sell it the way he wanted there.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
good for you, but the constant rewrites/reworks along with censoring some scenes over music licensing and its steam rating makes this "AVN" the biggest shit show ive seen. in the end he still cant sell it the way he wanted there.
yeah pretty sure that part of the development of this game is universally hated by most people for the most part. Just some are more understanding of it than others and doesnt stop them from enjoying the game like me.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
PaxHadrian17 gave a good answer. You can count on most if not all of the info still being accurate I think. Ocean said that most of the LIs won't change. Only Amber, Vanessa and especially Elsa have not been confirmed to never change in the future so they might get downgraded. There are still a few LIs missing from the list and he said he won't confirm who they are as he wants to not spoil everything to us.
I will keep checking Discord every few weeks/months and update if there are news, but yeah, not expecting any for a while. He might change his mind someday. I think he has still been confirming LI status that were already known at times.
When I 'talked' with Ocean on SS about the changes to Amber (lose the sheer top and touchy initial interactions and gain the professional, very hot looking, Amber, he responded:

Yes, the Amber change was very much needed. It will help her future scenes a lot and provide a nice build up.

I'm reading this as Amber will be an LI (she is the #1 MILF IMO) and - recognizing these are my preferences - a top 3 LI, including Bella and Zara.

Now, I will admit to a HEAVY Amber bias - but... who can blame me?? :love:

zAmberBella1.png

Cheers!! :coffee:

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Started a new game as I couldn't remember the story from my previous saves... and half the images are missing. For example, all images from z540 to z810 at least are missing, there are a bunch more ranges like this throughout that are missing.

Loads of exception being caught over images missing from groups chats etc.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Imo it was very obvious that both, Miru's and Sasha's mother were part of Willy's volleball team and both received "backshots" from willy :HideThePain: if he got her pregnant and sasha is willys daughter? We will see ..
That is impossible unless we are given no choices or the Multiverse theory applies. Because I can damn well guarantee my Willy isn't touching any of the land whales on WiAB! He'll bone Miru, Katie and maybe Daphne. Everyone else can go get beached!

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
That is impossible unless we are given no choices or the Multiverse theory applies. Because I can damn well guarantee my Willy isn't touching any of the land whales on WiAB! He'll bone Miru, Katie and maybe Daphne. Everyone else can go get beached!
I mean there will obviously have to be a "canon" wiab outcome despite our choices. Otherwise wiab variables would be needed to be implemented from the get go in SG. Im think this canon will be willy breeding the whole town while miru cheers him on lmao

I know there is NTR in wiab, but do you really think Ocean will decide to let all the Wiab-LI's be impregnated by other guys? I cant really imagine that, there would be so much hate and backslash lmao

I dont really remember how Sasha's mother looked in the old version tbh but if sasha comes after her, she shouldnt be too thick. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: RNasc4444

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
I cant see her being related to Ayua while we didnt saw Ayua interact with her even once (she interacts literally with everyone else at the college). She could still know the earring tho.

She looks a (little bit) like Leia, i dont think Miru, Leia and Katie will have kids with anyone else but william anyway, and im pretty sure this girl isnt willy & leia's daughter. Imo its either Nika who's Leia's son or shes without kids.

I cant see Leia being a dean either, shes probably the money but im unable to comprehend Leia being willing to be the dean herself, pretty sure shes has more important stuff on her plate.

A rift between stefan and zoey is possible but would she even attend the gala in this case? Furthermore there isnt any evidence so far that Holgerson is really a bad guy. He's pretentious (he was like that in wiab already) but our only other info about him is Bella thinking he's into her mom while Amber (who isnt dumb or naive) doesnt think like that.

I dont think there was any kind of conspiracy, i still think its more reasonable to assume that Noji is/was a (former) client from Amber and Amber tried to keep it private like she did with Nika at the bookclub. Amber asks Nika of his feelings for bella because she recognized a change in behavior in both of them.

Another little change was that Ayua explicitly stated that she has sisters and cousins (she just talked about family before the change i think) in the bar. Im like 95% sure that Adrianna is Ayua's sister and tagged along with Katie to the bookclub. She looks way more like Miru compared to Ayua.

View attachment 3628595 View attachment 3628596
Imo it was very obvious that both, Miru's and Sasha's mother were part of Willy's volleball team and both received "backshots" from willy :HideThePain: if he got her pregnant and sasha is willys daughter? We will see ..
continue
--------
I don't think it's possible that William is Sasha's father.
Seeing the bad relationship between Elina (Sasha's mother) and William (until now I haven't finished the old WiAB), as far as I remember (if I'm not mistaken) she was one of the people who put William in prison.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
fuuuuuuuuuck... the working link I found for incompressed 4.5 already had the hot tub scene with nami removed (and some other issues)... u_u

What was the version with the hut-tub scene then, was it 4.5 beta? I believe the "4.5 full fixed" was the right one, but I don't know any more... plus I can't find another link... ugh!

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
continue
--------
I don't think it's possible that William is Sasha's father.
Seeing the bad relationship between Elina (Sasha's mother) and William (until now I haven't finished the old WiAB), as far as I remember (if I'm not mistaken) she was one of the people who put William in prison.
Shes a official wiab LI tho

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The first date for the MC and Bella:

BellaMC Date Beza Carry On.png

Sometimes, it's easy to forget just How Good the music in Summers Gone is and how well it accompanies/improves the scene it is tied to.

Beza - Carry On

Just take a step, you'll never know what happens next
Until you try to take it.
A million reasons that you might live to regret
but you won't know till you've made it.
So, leave it all behind, it's worth it if you try.

Sometimes, the faster way goes up the mountain.
The climb proves we are alive.
It's the journey that determines who we will become
So let this be your song as we carry on.

Fears you have are nothing but inside your head
So, Darling, don't you listen.
The greatest days are yet to come just up ahead
Keep looking towards the vision.
The end is just in sight
You can see it if you try.

Sometimes, the faster way goes up the mountain.
The climb proves we are alive.
It's the journey that determines who we will become
So let this be your song as we carry on.

A song of hope for two broken people who are both trying to find their way forward despite the burdens of the past.

To Summers Gone and Season 1 -

zzzzzChanpagne_Toast1.jpg

Cheers!!

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
fuuuuuuuuuck... the working link I found for incompressed 4.5 already had the hot tub scene with nami removed (and some other issues)... u_u

What was the version with the hut-tub scene then, was it 4.5 beta? I believe the "4.5 full fixed" was the right one, but I don't know any more... plus I can't find another link... ugh!
Have you tried the decensored mod in the OP with the ch5 beta version? It works for me. Another alternative is just using URM and a prompt will appear where you can enable the "hidden" renders when they were supposed to trigger.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes