Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
No confirmation I've seen about Leia but I do now have a theory the goth girl in the pizza shop was looking at Nami's earring, not Nami after John pointed out she can't be Melanie. Imagine if she was Ayua's cousin/Leia's daughter, and saw a stranger wearing her mom's earring. Yes it's crazy, but I'm intrigued by the idea. She is definitely important in some way, now she's in three scenes, two of which focus in on her for no known reason even though she's in the background)

I'm still going through noticing new things, might be a while before I'm fully ready for theories but things I noticed so far:

- Gefritzel easter egg on the notice board the morning after the heist
- the obvious one of Zoey being alive and being connected to Amber and Bella as a close friend despite Stefan being Bella's enemy, suggesting there might be a rift between Stafan and Zoey as someone mentioned ages ago.
- John mentioned (at least I think it wa John, so many posts to remember right now) the idea that Amber Noji and Marla have conspired to get Nika involved with Bella for unknown reasons, as Noji is suspicious about her friendship with Amber, Marla doesn't hide that she has a motive, but she's open about it, and is AMber and Bella's close friend, and Amber switches to whether Nika is interested in Bella at a really peculiar point in the therapy. It's better worded in the original post.
- Nika mentions he didn't have a choice about what happened to Summer when questioned if he felt responsible, suggesting he actively is responsible for her absence.
I cant see her being related to Ayua while we didnt saw Ayua interact with her even once (she interacts literally with everyone else at the college). She could still know the earring tho.

She looks a (little bit) like Leia, i dont think Miru, Leia and Katie will have kids with anyone else but william anyway, and im pretty sure this girl isnt willy & leia's daughter. Imo its either Nika who's Leia's son or shes without kids.

I cant see Leia being a dean either, shes probably the money but im unable to comprehend Leia being willing to be the dean herself, pretty sure shes has more important stuff on her plate.

A rift between stefan and zoey is possible but would she even attend the gala in this case? Furthermore there isnt any evidence so far that Holgerson is really a bad guy. He's pretentious (he was like that in wiab already) but our only other info about him is Bella thinking he's into her mom while Amber (who isnt dumb or naive) doesnt think like that.

I dont think there was any kind of conspiracy, i still think its more reasonable to assume that Noji is/was a (former) client from Amber and Amber tried to keep it private like she did with Nika at the bookclub. Amber asks Nika of his feelings for bella because she recognized a change in behavior in both of them.

Another little change was that Ayua explicitly stated that she has sisters and cousins (she just talked about family before the change i think) in the bar. Im like 95% sure that Adrianna is Ayua's sister and tagged along with Katie to the bookclub. She looks way more like Miru compared to Ayua.

screenshot0026.png screenshot0001.png

Dr Huge Vee

Nov 18, 2021
So looks like I'm the only one who is waiting for patreon Version.
Almost everyone has already played steam version.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
You are not. I haven't played this one either. Doesn't matter though, Ocean has confirmed that both versions will be the same crap with the exception of Nami topless at the lake apparently, which changes nothing. The only point in waiting is if you want to play with the ipatch.

Reactions: hermit_tr

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I haven't played it either tho that's cause im just waiting till I feel like buying it on steam got enough games I want to play before this since it's just a rework so im not in a rush to play it.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
people have shit taste nothing new there. popularity does not equal quality.
sometimes shit game can be enjoyable quality does not always mean it has more enjoyment / entertainment value. At least from my experience I can think of a good amount of games I like more than ones that have a higher quality value.

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
sometimes shit game can be enjoyable quality does not always mean it has more enjoyment / entertainment value. At least from my experience I can think of a good amount of games I like more than ones that have a higher quality value.
see thanks to admitting you have shit taste. you can enjoy crap games all you want but dont try to convince others that it is good.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I download steam edition in here(f95zone) and before that yes i did use scrappy and i-patch but for being certain i just try with my other pc(download game from beginning and not installing any mods) which is never installed any renpy games and results are same. It's ending in Bella Scene want's me to save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sent you a DM - you reached end of content.

Cheers!! :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bluee7

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
see thanks to admitting you have shit taste. you can enjoy crap games all you want but dont try to convince others that it is good.
well same can be said about someone convincing others than it is bad too. Everything when it comes to entertainment is purely based on our own personal opinions what is shit to you might be good to me or vis versa. So it's kind of pointless to convince other people if something is good or bad. So no my taste arent shit or good they are just what I like.

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
well same can be said about someone convincing others than it is bad too. Everything when it comes to entertainment is purely based on our own personal opinions what is shit to you might be good to me or vis versa. So it's kind of pointless to convince other people if something is good or bad. So no my taste arent shit or good they are just what I like.
im not trying to convince you of anything. i said this before but my dislike of this game comes from the initial release and how bad the MC is. the story and its characters never hit with me as well, but i do like to laugh at a shit show.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
So what’s the difference between chapter 5 beta and steam version anything new?
Check out my response to someone else asking the same question - 1 post below yours (It was not there when you made your post, or I would have included you in my response.)

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes