zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
sometimes shit game can be enjoyable quality does not always mean it has more enjoyment / entertainment value. At least from my experience I can think of a good amount of games I like more than ones that have a higher quality value.
see thanks to admitting you have shit taste. you can enjoy crap games all you want but dont try to convince others that it is good.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I download steam edition in here(f95zone) and before that yes i did use scrappy and i-patch but for being certain i just try with my other pc(download game from beginning and not installing any mods) which is never installed any renpy games and results are same. It's ending in Bella Scene want's me to save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sent you a DM - you reached end of content.

Cheers!! :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bluee7

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
see thanks to admitting you have shit taste. you can enjoy crap games all you want but dont try to convince others that it is good.
well same can be said about someone convincing others than it is bad too. Everything when it comes to entertainment is purely based on our own personal opinions what is shit to you might be good to me or vis versa. So it's kind of pointless to convince other people if something is good or bad. So no my taste arent shit or good they are just what I like.

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
well same can be said about someone convincing others than it is bad too. Everything when it comes to entertainment is purely based on our own personal opinions what is shit to you might be good to me or vis versa. So it's kind of pointless to convince other people if something is good or bad. So no my taste arent shit or good they are just what I like.
im not trying to convince you of anything. i said this before but my dislike of this game comes from the initial release and how bad the MC is. the story and its characters never hit with me as well, but i do like to laugh at a shit show.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
So what’s the difference between chapter 5 beta and steam version anything new?
Check out my response to someone else asking the same question - 1 post below yours (It was not there when you made your post, or I would have included you in my response.)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
im not trying to convince you of anything. i said this before but my dislike of this game comes from the initial release and how bad the MC is. the story and its characters never hit with me as well, but i do like to laugh at a shit show.
which is fine we all have our likes and dislike personally I like the MC and characters it's the only reason I like and play this game. They may not be the best but they are enjoyable to me. I do agree about the story as it feels more slice of life with not much of a story so far.

Reactions: RNasc4444

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
which is fine we all have our likes and dislike personally I like the MC and characters it's the only reason I like and play this game. They may not be the best but they are enjoyable to me. I do agree about the story as it feels more slice of life with not much of a story so far.
good for you, but the constant rewrites/reworks along with censoring some scenes over music licensing and its steam rating makes this "AVN" the biggest shit show ive seen. in the end he still cant sell it the way he wanted there.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
good for you, but the constant rewrites/reworks along with censoring some scenes over music licensing and its steam rating makes this "AVN" the biggest shit show ive seen. in the end he still cant sell it the way he wanted there.
yeah pretty sure that part of the development of this game is universally hated by most people for the most part. Just some are more understanding of it than others and doesnt stop them from enjoying the game like me.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
PaxHadrian17 gave a good answer. You can count on most if not all of the info still being accurate I think. Ocean said that most of the LIs won't change. Only Amber, Vanessa and especially Elsa have not been confirmed to never change in the future so they might get downgraded. There are still a few LIs missing from the list and he said he won't confirm who they are as he wants to not spoil everything to us.
I will keep checking Discord every few weeks/months and update if there are news, but yeah, not expecting any for a while. He might change his mind someday. I think he has still been confirming LI status that were already known at times.
When I 'talked' with Ocean on SS about the changes to Amber (lose the sheer top and touchy initial interactions and gain the professional, very hot looking, Amber, he responded:

Yes, the Amber change was very much needed. It will help her future scenes a lot and provide a nice build up.

I'm reading this as Amber will be an LI (she is the #1 MILF IMO) and - recognizing these are my preferences - a top 3 LI, including Bella and Zara.

Now, I will admit to a HEAVY Amber bias - but... who can blame me?? :love:

zAmberBella1.png

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Started a new game as I couldn't remember the story from my previous saves... and half the images are missing. For example, all images from z540 to z810 at least are missing, there are a bunch more ranges like this throughout that are missing.

Loads of exception being caught over images missing from groups chats etc.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Imo it was very obvious that both, Miru's and Sasha's mother were part of Willy's volleball team and both received "backshots" from willy :HideThePain: if he got her pregnant and sasha is willys daughter? We will see ..
That is impossible unless we are given no choices or the Multiverse theory applies. Because I can damn well guarantee my Willy isn't touching any of the land whales on WiAB! He'll bone Miru, Katie and maybe Daphne. Everyone else can go get beached!

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes