Mar 7, 2023
Victoria is very compatible with others, just not with Mila unfortunately. But that's a Mila problem I think, since she also has a problem if you continue down Bella path as well.
I loved the scene with mila, after I refused to date victoria. Because I played it a few times, it was the only scene I missed. (Until I extracted the .rpa files, and saw the scripts/images and saw I needed to refuse victoria date).

Reactions: pecard255

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Ch5 (beta) will be released by the end of July. Maybe sooner. I was impressed with how fast Ocean got v4.5 released compared to earlier iterations, so I'm holding out hope that he's significantly improved his workflow to keep up the quicker pace.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17
Jul 1, 2022
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Ch5 (beta) will be released by the end of July. Maybe sooner. I was impressed with how fast Ocean got v4.5 released compared to earlier iterations, so I'm holding out hope that he's significantly improved his workflow to keep up the quicker pace.
Don’t think it’s coming out soon since Ocean is working on WIAB also

TERES

Jun 1, 2019
Realistic date plus minus July-August-September probably Ch5 SG (Beta) WIAB will be released first

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Realistic date plus minus July-August-September probably Ch5 SG (Beta) WIAB will be released first
Ya WIAB Ch3 will likely be in the next month or two I would imagine and we know Ch5 is already in development, so I'd be surprised if it's later than the end of July, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Reactions: Don Sucio

GregBigSon

Oct 3, 2022
Are the chapter redos over or am I going to need to keep starting over to get all the content? I hope its just new chapters each update.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I dunno, after playing through the rework of chapter 2 (great work btw) every single time I run into Nadia this plays in my head...
(man...I'm fucked)

Reactions: kratos1234

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Are the chapter redos over or am I going to need to keep starting over to get all the content? I hope its just new chapters each update.
Here's the plan:

Ch 5 Beta - new content

CH 5 Full (rework of CH 2 finishes + any other updates in CH 3 - 3.5 needed for continuity, I have not seen anything mentioned about continuity issues in CH 4)

Summers Gone Season 1 (Ch 1 - 5) Steam release.

The rework is specifically focused on making Summers Gone shine for the Steam release, so I am unaware of any other reworking, post Ch 5, given this focus.

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
The rework is specifically focused on making Summers Gone shine for the Steam release, so I am unaware of any other reworking, post Ch 5, given this focus.
Still super salty that it had the absolute opposite effect on me. Was looking forward to get it on Steam. Had it wishlisted for like a year, maybe more. And the last update nearly killed all my interest in the game. Don't even feel like giving WiaB a chance anymore I'm so disappointed. Freaking wish I could forget how much better the game was pre-reworks gaahhhh.

Reactions: otronegro

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
Still super salty that it had the absolute opposite effect on me. Was looking forward to get it on Steam. Had it wishlisted for like a year, maybe more. And the last update nearly killed all my interest in the game. Don't even feel like giving WiaB a chance anymore I'm so disappointed. Freaking wish I could forget how much better the game was pre-reworks gaahhhh.
the reworks looks awesome but certain characters lost their edge and emotions.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
the reworks looks awesome but certain characters lost their edge and emotions.
They're different. Everybody was a more childish, extrovert and impulsive person. Now everybody is more somber, sensible and introverted.

Anyway, what really baffles me are that totally pointless and useless long RPG session in chapter 4 and the fact that there are too many "wannabe" LIs (that iranian girl and every middle aged character, for instance).

Oh, and NOBODY NEEDED that stupid scene with that dark skinned nagging ugly girl that replaced the old car scene - that was a far far far better scene - in chapter 2.

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Guy's any guess who is she?...
If You all know..
It's Bella. If you tell Jeff in the showers you think that she's not as bad as all people says you get some RP from Bella. But she must've helped you after the incedent with the weights. Otherwise you didn't discuss your slightly positive affection with Jeff.

Reactions: Garen

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
[...]
Anyway, what really baffles me are that totally pointless and useless long RPG session in chapter 4 and the fact that there are too many "wannabe" LIs (that iranian girl and every middle aged character, for instance).
Totally agree, I feel like a lot of great renders are being wasted on a completely irrelevant filler scene. My suggestion is that the board game should be a placeholder for lewds that don't fit in with the main plot, a place where characters can fulfill their dirtiest fantasies, at least I hope so :)

Oh, and NOBODY NEEDED that stupid scene with that dark skinned nagging ugly girl that replaced the old car scene - that was a far far far better scene - in chapter 2.
Perhaps a tribute to the good old forgotten Estate: Dominate. That girl model was used for the Isabella character there and SG's Eva seems to have the same bitchy attitude and look.

4.40 star(s) 481 Votes