yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Oh no, what a shame... :cry:

I'm sure Night Hawk has lots of programming experience, unfortunately he's apparently unfamiliar with the mechanics of how RenPy saves work & their reliance on maintaining RPYC files for save comparability between releases.

To reiterate, Night Hawk is mistaken on this matter. The SG patch now includes an RPYC file. As with all RenPy games, use the included RPYC if you don't want rollback errors and broken saves in the future.

Sadly Night Hawk's reluctance to consider advice means he's unlikely to see this information, and will continue to operate under a misconception on the importance of retaining RPYC files to maintain save comparability.

Given my ignorance & cluelesness, people will have to make up their own mind about who has the wrong end of the stick on this issue.
Hey Meushi, thanks for the links and the explanation, I myself was also curious why to keep .rpycs and increase the download size when they can be rebuilt at any time (I thought it was to accelerate the first launch of the game) now I see why. Yep, the PERIOD guy doesn't even seem to understand what you're talking about, he was too busy breaking through the open door. What bothered me the most was his idea that the .rpy file is just a harmless text file, so it can always be safely placed in the game folder and the game launched. I had a flashback at that moment, the faces of the victims of the infamous penis enlargement scam emails who opened the attachment to those emails :HideThePain: Guys, when you download renpy patches from an unknown or questionable source, please, don't be lazy and check them for viruses before applying.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
One of my favorite jokes in the game!
I find Nadia is more endearing with the reworked CH 2.

Bella has to put up with Nadia repeatedly poking her in the face with her banana to stop Bella from the staring contest with the MC that is making her uncomfortable.

Add that to how uber competitive she is when it comes to sports (like the first BB game where Bella keeps hip checking the MC to the floor and the BB game with Zara where she and Zara hug then almost get into a fight over who will be their team captain).

Then add in the social awkwardness, the roleplaying games where she lives for other worlds and the diaries/journals she keeps.

She is another mystery woman with so much going for her.

It will be interesting to see why Nadia is this interesting mix of characteristics.

In the same way we got to see part of the Bella Mila backstory in the bibi Bella flashback, I'm looking forward to the same for Bella and Nadia.

The reveal of those past connections is part of what makes Summers Gone so interesting to me!

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I find Nadia is more endearing with the reworked CH 2.

Bella has to put up with Nadia repeatedly poking her in the face with her banana to stop Bella from the staring contest with the MC that is making her uncomfortable.

Add that to how uber competitive she is when it comes to sports (like the first BB game where Bella keeps hip checking the MC to the floor and the BB game with Zara where she and Zara hug then almost get into a fight over who will be their team captain).

Then add in the social awkwardness, the roleplaying games where she lives for other worlds and the diaries/journals she keeps.

She is another mystery woman with so much going for her.

It will be interesting to see why Nadia is this interesting mix of characteristics.

In the same way we got to see part of the Bella Mila backstory in the bibi Bella flashback, I'm looking forward to the same for Bella and Nadia.

The reveal of those past connections is part of what makes Summers Gone so interesting to me!
Absolutely do agree. It is more interesting to observe the evolution of Nadia from the first chapter version before the rework. When Trey told MC about their classmates in the auditorium then, he described Nadia as a self-absorbed person who doesn't talk too much, always reads and all, and that she's inpenetrable. I was pretty sure she was the secret trans that the game warned about at the beginning :KEK: But I love how her character has changed and I can't wait to see more of her. Although who am I lying to, I want to see more of them all and I want it NOW!!!111

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Nadia is a divine creature and lives in a penthouse infinite floors above us mortals.
To dream up doing the naughty with her would bring down wrath and destruction of not only biblical but Olympian proportions.

But what can a simple mortal do but dream! Such sweet dreams of heavenly joy!

The rest of them gals are up for more handy thoughts.

Believe or face the consequences!

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I Don't know if Ocean reads anything here, but there's a slight character naming error in his Chapter 2 script in v.4.5 FULL [maybe someone has brought this up before]. It occurs when Nojiko interrupts Nami and the MC in the bathroom. In part of the ensuing conversation, Nojiko is named as Mila...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
I Don't know if Ocean reads anything here, but there's a slight character naming error in his Chapter 2 script in v.4.5 FULL [maybe someone has brought this up before]. It occurs when Nojiko interrupts Nami and the MC in the bathroom. In part of the ensuing conversation, Nojiko is named as Mila...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was reported in his discord (y)

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
I like them all. They all look beautiful, cannot say that about most other games out there. I only don't understand why you cannot date the cripple one, and the others. I found the interation with the others is better if you refuse to date the cripple one (sorry after so long I forgot the names). Come on man, I want my harem!!!!!
Victoria is very compatible with others, just not with Mila unfortunately. But that's a Mila problem I think, since she also has a problem if you continue down Bella path as well.

4.40 star(s) 481 Votes