Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That makes me wonder, is the incest patch updated to the final version?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Can you not change Victoria's name anymore?
Yep. Oceanlab said he was going to remove that option since he plans for this to be part of a 5 game series (of which Where It All Began is one), and so character names have to be consistent as they appear or get referenced in between the games.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
So... whats the actual difference in the patches, again? Asking just so I know which I should download and apply to the game, the official or the fan made

tfahy96

Sep 9, 2018
Yep. Oceanlab said he was going to remove that option since he plans for this to be part of a 5 game series (of which Where It All Began is one), and so character names have to be consistent as they appear or get referenced in between the games.
Ah that makes sense.
Thanks

danny slayer

Nov 17, 2016
It could be her, but surely the MC would realise? There’s an awkward silence scene between MC and Sasha during the Solo gym scene, and she seems very pensive every single time she’s on the screen. Possibly?

The one thing I think for sure is that Robin and Sasha are Nick’s(?) (MC’s mom’s new boyfriend) daughters.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well if she got a skin-transplantation, then maybe :geek:
Yeah I was going to comment on the fact that the first one has freckles and the second one does not. But then I realize I have no idea whether they can go away as you grow up (or appear)

Also the color of the eyes do have some differences, but I cannot tell whether those are just lightning effects.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah I was going to comment on the fact that the first one has freckles and the second one does not. But then I realize I have no idea whether they can go away as you grow up (or appear)

Also the color of the eyes do have some differences, but I cannot tell whether those are just lightning effects.
Not just the skin, but Summer also has moles there. So yeah if she didn't got a skin transplant then I doupt it's Sasha.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.40 star(s) 480 Votes