Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Not just the skin, but Summer also has moles there. So yeah if she didn't got a skin transplant then I doupt it's Sasha.
Moles are static over time too? I really have no idea about those topics.. so I guess they are not the same..

Anyway, better, now one way or the other I will be not expecting it.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Moles are static over time too? I really have no idea about those topics.. so I guess they are not the same..

Anyway, better, now one way or the other I will be not expecting it.
I am no expert, but at least all my moles are getting bigger over the years, so I doupt they vanish completely. And Sasha has like the purest skin without any "imperfections" other than her scar.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is it just me or they are...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I highly doubt Summer is in the game currently.. if you want to get picky Summer's eyes are a darker blue. No moles, no freckles.. if she isn't "gone forever" she hasn't appeared yet. I can see that being a cliffhanger that she's eventually the new girl in school, final cinematic of her walking to class that ends when she opens the door and they see each other.

I think people are just desperate to solve the mystery and want to put the mystery of Summer and the mystery of the scar together.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Summer's Gone [Ch.3 Final] Oceanlab

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.02 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 519 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 502 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am no expert, but at least all my moles are getting bigger over the years, so I doupt they vanish completely. And Sasha has like the purest skin without any "imperfections" other than her scar.
True, although my depend on the person.

Love the scar, though! It is amazing as you can tell the scar is ugly by itself but the overall look it gives her is simply fantastic. It is how I imagine a goddess of war would look like, one simply asymmetrical scar making her even more beautiful.

Seriously, Ocean's girls are just otherworldly.

ryninho

Jul 29, 2018
Is there anything new in this? my saves are all deleted from the last version and don't want to play the whole game again if not much has been added

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Moles can get smaller, may disappear or get bigger depending on the person, on the type of the mole and - most importantly asaik - on what caused it to appear in the 1st place. That being said if the moles grow, change shape and/or get darker it can be a sign that there's smth wrong with a person's health.

Sasha can very well hide her imperfections using various cosmetics, while I don't think that her skin has some really big imperfections (minus the scar) it is clear that she uses make up, so she may hide smth; but even if she does I don't believe it's connected in any way to the plot.

Reactions: GhostPhil

metalixus

Aug 3, 2019
Is there any walkthrough for chapter 3 in PDF cause the mods dont work for me I get script error after I chose mc's name ?!

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Hey is there any walkthrough ready?
Edit 11/01/2020: Attaching bellow the Walkthrough for version [Ch. 2 Final Version].

It can also be found on my .
Enjoy!

Ps: The guide didn't change really, I just added the locations of the newly add scenes found in the gallery.
Hey man appologies if being boring but could you or someone else update a walkthrough. Big thanks.

Reactions: Qleaf

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
lastly played beta, is there new content in final or it is ending where beta was?

4.40 star(s) 480 Votes