BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
i'm wondering what the new renders will reveal since they wount have any new lewds other than the one nami showing her boobs at the lake with the mc as far as i know. as far as i know the story wount progress until season 2 chapter 1. so i can guess the new renders will just be more or less just added renders with no dialouge i'm not sure if ocean added any. it would be nice to see conversations between the characters but it might not futher the story i would guess, it's all up in the air as of now. :whistle:
It's the opposite with the lewds - Nami currently does show her boobs, the steam/epic/gog version won't have that, only the patreon version will keep it.

As far as story progression, there's a few new scenes added in earlier, and more detail of what is redone - the heist scene I think will show a bit more of Bella's character, maybe we'll learn more about the Holgersons, maybe hints about Zoey. I think over 2300 renders means new dialogues and adjusted dialogues. We already know the heist is over twice as long, there's a more indepth meeting with the Holgerson's at Amber's house, and Bella and Nika have their own toilet room scene (probably discussing the heist afterwards), Sai has to have a reason to fight Nika, seeing his earlier flirting with Nami was removed. So there's plenty of new material.

I think you be pleasantly surprised by how much more content there will be, even if some of it is just expanded rather than completely new.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Oh boy! If I had said or written as much BS like you have in the past months, I would have taken a vow of silence a long time ago.
Exactly! This guy goes on his daily Ocean-hating routine and posts about some random thing citing a "a large number of people that are unhappy with Ocean for XYZ decision" (they must exist in the shadows, because he's never once provided an example), gets refuted, and instead of leaving it at that, starts deflecting and branching off into red herring arguments (which are also incorrect). It's amazing.

I've seen him ranting about stuff for quite a while now, so I assumed he would at least have some proof to back up his trolling, but it seems he's just confidently incorrect.

I guess he's ignoring my replies calling out his BS for what it is, but I don't blame him. I would too if I had to conveniently forget my own words and still got proven wrong thrice over. I suppose he's too used to people ignoring him that he thinks he can spout whatever garbage comes to his mind without thinking.

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
Guys... please... AlexFXR has only one goal. Killing this thread and harm Oceans work... and the only thing you are doing, is helping him do that.

Its not possible anymore to go into this thread and discuss the game in any way, cause the only thing i see is AlexFXR stupid troll posts and everyone reacting to it. (well i only see the reactions cause he is on my ignore list, but i cant see anything else other than reactions to his horseshit)

ITS POINTLESS.

AlexFXR couldnt write a single thing if nobody would react. Cause he doesnt have anything. Everything he is saying is BS with no facts, no substance and of course no proof. So just ignore him, the function is there for a reason. I put him on ignore long time ago... but everytime i look up this thread the only thing i see are people reacting to his BS and feed him to write even more BS. And the only thing you achieve is that he wins. This thread is completly dead. And i cant even blame him for that, but all the people who are constantly FEEDING the troll, nonstop.

What do you even try to achieve here? Convince him of beeing wrong? Get real people... he is delusional. There is nothing to achieve here. Please... really... stop it, just everybody, put him on ignore so this thread can make any sense again.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Guys... please... AlexFXR has only one goal. Killing this thread and harm Oceans work... and the only thing you are doing, is helping him do that.

Its not possible anymore to go into this thread and discuss the game in any way, cause the only thing i see is AlexFXR stupid troll posts and everyone reacting to it. (well i only see the reactions cause he is on my ignore list, but i cant see anything else other than reactions to his horseshit)

ITS POINTLESS.

AlexFXR couldnt write a single thing if nobody would react. Cause he doesnt have anything. Everything he is saying is BS with no facts, no substance and of course no proof. So just ignore him, the function is there for a reason. I put him on ignore long time ago... but everytime i look up this thread the only thing i see are people reacting to his BS and feed him to write even more BS. And the only thing you achieve is that he wins. This thread is completly dead. And i cant even blame him for that, but all the people who are constantly FEEDING the troll, nonstop.

What do you even try to achieve here? Convince him of beeing wrong? Get real people... he is delusional. There is nothing to achieve here. Please... really... stop it, just everybody, put him on ignore so this thread can make any sense again.
Let’s all put him on ignore then.
9E147FE9-1BE1-41D1-8523-684E9223FCB0.gif

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
so any info when update?
The update is ready to go... Ocean cant do a thing about it until steam approves. Yeah many morons dont get why, kinda hard to understand for them that Ocean dont want to sabotage his own work... Ocean simply cant release the update before its out on Steam cause it would harm the steam release, thats it. No mystery here.

For steam... there is not much communicating going on. Ocean provides some news here and there on his discord, but he is not getting much. Its kinda like this:

Steam responded that they need to look further into the game for approval... and yeah, nothing else. Could take a week, could take a month, nobody knows. And nobody knows why either, gog and epic approved already, but the Steam-Release is much more important.

Good thing about it?

Well he is working on Season 2 Chapter 1 the whole time... so the wait between the Season 1 release and the first release of Season 2 will not be that long... my guess? This fall (so september-november) Season 2 chapter 1 will be out, and maybe a new WiaB chapter too.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Steam responded that they need to look further into the game for approval... and yeah, nothing else. Could take a week, could take a month, nobody knows. And nobody knows why either, gog and epic approved already, but the Steam-Release is much more important.
What if the person checking this game for steam is a former Ocean's fan, pissed off at the remakes and decided to mess around by delaying the game report as much as possible?

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Ok... What the hell is going on!?!?

I see several pages of a lot of random discussions and in fighting when I am not here.

Did I miss the fun and chaos amd trolling? Had there been any relevant news? I left minion number 9 in charge of supervising but there was a person making reflections with a mirror and he gets distracted by shining objects.
I'm sorry sir, #9 had a stroke trying to comprehend the actual magnitude of a certain trolls stupidity. we had to put him down.

Wintertale

Oct 3, 2018
Ok... What the hell is going on!?!?

I see several pages of a lot of random discussions and in fighting when I am not here.

Did I miss the fun and chaos amd trolling? Had there been any relevant news? I left minion number 9 in charge of supervising but there was a person making reflections with a mirror and he gets distracted by shining objects.
When you return to this thread the next day and read through the last 2-3 pages:
1713546057289.png

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
To learn..much you have...apprentice.
See.. I disagree on blocking people as there are several benefits of actually seeing post.

1) You learn other people's point of view. Either you learn something you are mistaken, or you reaffirm you are right.
2) The more broad opinions are, the higher the chance of better ideas. This is pure math, there will be also worse ideas, but worse ideas are discarded, while better ideas are kept.
3) How can I eat my popcorn without reading some of those... brilliant... comments? :lepew:

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
Fun fact, her look in the banner and the crap synopsis is what kept me away from this for the longest time because I assumed its some sci fi/paranormal VN
I remember thinking about The Ghost with Patrick Swayze when I launched the game for the first time. :ROFLMAO:
Ocean likes big booba blondes
You not?
Not my type. Especially when there are too many of them.
Nami and Vanessa are like a rare species, which makes them more high-value.
Damn straight!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 477 Votes