• Changed Supported Languages
    • Removed german/subtitles: true
  • ChangeNumber
Mmm??

• Hey there
Reactions: BobTheDuck

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
We have gone from a "full house" in mid-January, to a completely undetermined date... what has happened along the way? is he redoing things he wasn't originally going to redo or what?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
There is a game called my future wife. They have a adult Nami moles and all getting fucked. Did that game decide to put her in it for her admirers.

Kaka86161

May 23, 2023
There is a game called my future wife. They have a adult Nami moles and all getting fucked. Did that game decide to put her in it for her admirers.
Nowadays it's normal to take characters from other developers, insert them into the game,there are few developers who create characters, there's a game called The copycat who used a character from another game, is being fucked by BBC

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Nowadays it's normal to take characters from other developers, insert them into the game,there are few developers who create characters, there's a game called The copycat who used a character from another game, is being fucked by BBC
I only hate this when they don't try to change their hair or anything especially if it's a LI from another game I don't like cause that kind of automatically makes me not want to like them lol

Reactions: Don Sucio

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
We have gone from a "full house" in mid-January, to a completely undetermined date... what has happened along the way? is he redoing things he wasn't originally going to redo or what?
SG is with Steam for review/approval - it's been 14 business days since submission, per Ocean on Discord as of this morning (April 20, 2024).

I suspect that Ocean will announce Steam approval and release date on his Discord once he has that info.

Until then, Ocean is already working away on Season 2 of SG - the last dev log was posted several days ago (Wednesday) and has some great imagery for the new UI and Blender short stories (among other things).

Cheers!! :coffee:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
SG is with Steam for review/approval - it's been 14 business days since submission, per Ocean on Discord as of this morning (April 20, 2024).

I suspect that Ocean will announce Steam approval and release date on his Discord once he has that info.

Until then, Ocean is already working away on Season 2 of SG - the last dev log was posted several days ago (Wednesday) and has some great imagery for the new UI and Blender short stories (among other things).

According to his Patreon page work on season two began before 29.11.2023... (his first dev log about season two, actual dev log is 4, three days ago... I know he couldn't work full time because of Steam release reworking, but I think he did more then we think... (It was like before Steam; SG & WIAB & rework of previous chapters simultaneously)

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
According to his Patreon page work on season two began before 29.11.2023... (his first dev log about season two, actual dev log is 4, three days ago... I know he couldn't work full time because of Steam release reworking, but I think he did more then we think... (It was like before Steam; SG & WIAB & rework of previous chapters simultaneously)
Well, the first thing we have to keep in mind is that this forum is an official information channel for very few developers. This forum is what it is and is at the bottom of the "food chain"!!!

Very few of us follow the developers on their official channels and so we rely on the “so-called heroes” (like you or PaxHadrian17) who share the dev logs with us here. In some threads it works better and in others less so.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Fun fact, her look in the banner and the crap synopsis is what kept me away from this for the longest time because I assumed its some sci fi/paranormal VN :HideThePain:
I'll have to agree with you about that banner, but I kind of liked the sypnosis, short and sweet. Better than most of the others on this website. Assuming we're both talking about the one on the first page.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Wait, what does this mean? How can it have an update if it hasn't released yet?
I imagine that the upload is to the store page, and the app is published to the store once approved and then released, so the versions that Ocean uploads to fix what the reviews require are all documented so they can keep track of the approved build.

Just my guess.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Well, the first thing we have to keep in mind is that this forum is an official information channel for very few developers. This forum is what it is and is at the bottom of the "food chain"!!!

Very few of us follow the developers on their official channels and so we rely on the “so-called heroes” (like you or PaxHadrian17) who share the dev logs with us here. In some threads it works better and in others less so.
Some threads, like the SG thread, have pretty good communities.

Almost all threads will have troll spawns (typically around the time of a new update, for ex.) and we usually clear those out without Too much drama (with an assist from the occasional nuke from moderators... :eek:)

We tend to do better here and those who are not interested in acting like part of the community get put on the ignore list and find their audience dwindle until they leave (or create another id and play nice... maybe?? ... Nah).

I'm happy to share status and have discussions - agreement is not required.

We already Know Bella is the Best Girl!! ;)

(and the heckling I will receive for stating this Truth... will be appreciated by most as they understand SG and fan rivalries for Who is the best girl :p).

One of our favorite AVNs is held at Steam point (translation = gun point with Steam as the weapon holding us up - my sense of humor can be a bit dry at times...) and we might as well have fun while we wait, right?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I'll have to agree with you about that banner, but I kind of liked the sypnosis, short and sweet. Better than most of the others on this website. Assuming we're both talking about the one on the first page.
Yeah, but at the time I didn't check tags, didn't look at previews and barely glanced over synopsis. Players in the AVN genre are programed to take things literally, so seeing the 'After a traumatic experience, a young spirit tries to find its way back into life' stuff + her unusual outfit made me think it was not a contemporary setting. And SciFi, Fantasy, Paranormal just weren't(and still kinda aren't) my jam.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

The Dude has been regularly posting here on F95 until he released ch5 beta. Then he unregistered.

So, I guess this thread has been an official information channel.

A lot of devs are posting / have been posting on F95.

And HELL NO, this forum is DEFINITELY NOT at the bottom of anything.

Reactions: tbz1983 and Fulson

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Will Ocean release Season 2 Episode 1 before Season 1 steam release if its delayed much longer?
Or will he keep Patreon subs paying until Season 1 is released on Steam? :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 477 Votes