PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Another week begins, and no SG.

Sources say that an angry Patreon was banned, a statement from another Patreon ''I'm not worried about the delay, it can take as long as it needs.'' Ocean didn't want the interview, but his silence confirms that SG will only leave in 2050!
What do your 'Sources' at Steam say?

You are quoting 'Sources' right? ....:cool:

My 'Sources' say SG is under review at Steam - AKA - it is in their hands, and we wait, just like any other wishlisted game that has been submitted for review.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
I tried to get this thread back into some semblance of discussion yesterday and it has already derailed after a couple of pages since then :ROFLMAO:

For anyone that wants to talk about the game though, I'm curious though, what exactly is everyone looking most forward to next season? For me I guess it's more character development with Bella and also getting to know more of the other characters and their story, like Sasha and her red-headed friend.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I tried to get this thread back into some semblance of discussion yesterday and it has already derailed after a couple of pages since then :ROFLMAO:

For anyone that wants to talk about the game though, I'm curious though, what exactly is everyone looking most forward to next season? For me I guess it's more character development with Bella and also getting to know more of the other characters and their story, like Sasha and her red-headed friend.
  • More Bella of course. As well as more Nami as I find Nami the perfect balance of being a comedy relief character while also being serious when needed.. That and im curious what she did in the past tho I don't know if that will be touched on in S2
  • Then I want to get to know more about Nia the most the bit we got to know about her I liked alot enough that she is in my top 3 for this game. Just makes me want to be there for her.
  • I also want to get some character development with Sasha as right now she is nothing more but a pretty face to me so she doesn't make the list for that reason.
  • While Victoria isn't my favorite but I like her a decent amount. I mean she was my favorite for a bit over 1/2 of my first playthrough. I feel like their date has been talked about long enough that it just needs to happen already. So I also look forward to that.

Oct 10, 2022

I don't even remember what was going on with this one? Was Miru in this one or the other one?

Reactions: Raynare69

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024

• Spend time with Sasha. It wouldn’t hurt to learn about her past, how she got her scar and the earring she shares with Nami, but she needs to warm up to Nika first and I’m all for that rn.​
  • Get closer with Vanessa and have some alone time with her. The way she interacted with Nika before Zara interrupted them made her very captivating and unique to me compared to the other LIs. Curious to learn more how her mind works and see her softer side.​
  • Spend time with Nia since she’s my 2nd favorite LI. I’m waiting for the date with her and what comes next.​
  • Lastly the basketball storyline. Nika improved mentally since he found his lost passion, it’s his chance to show how good he is again after he stopped playing in high school.​

Last edited:

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
What I want the most is spend time with Sasha. It wouldn’t hurt to learn about her past, how she got her the scar and the earring she shares with Nami, but she needs to warm up to Nika first and I’m all for that rn.
That and get closer with Vanessa and have alone time with her. The way she interacted with Nika before Zara interrupted them made her very captivating and unique to me, she stood out among the other LIs. Curious to learn more how her mind works and see her softer side.
Also spend time with Nia since she’s my second favorite.
Lastly the basketball storyline, Nika got better since he found his lost passion and it’s his chance to show how good he is again.
Yeah we've gotten bits and pieces of many characters' pasts, but we still don't know that much about Sasha yet. I'm also pretty curious about her scar and her earring. Call me shallow, but I wanna know more about her red-headed friend too haha. In terms of physical appearance, she's probably the most attractive to me. She caught my eye at the start of the game. The one who still hasn't been named yet, as far as I know.

001.png

I'm curious as well how the basketball team is going to play into all of this. Especially the blonde coach, I think the coach of the 1st team, if I remember correctly. It feels like the basketball thing or its cast is going to be important somehow rather than just a side thing, but who knows.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Call me shallow, but I wanna know more about her red-headed friend too haha. In terms of physical appearance, she's probably the most attractive to me. She caught my eye at the start of the game. The one who still hasn't been named yet, as far as I know.
Yeah same here tho I have a thing for redheads then when I found out she has nipples piercings ( even tho I do dislike the circular ones) she easily became the most attractive to me cause I do have a thing for nipple piercings. At least when it comes to physical appearance. But it's hard for me to say she is more attractive than someone like Bella or Nami because of how much I like those characters and I feel no matter how good Nia gets it will be really hard for her to pass those 2 for me . Because of the bias I have for Bella and Nami do to all the time we have spent with them and the character development and chemistry Nika has with those 2 characters. But Nia is top 3 for me for sure.

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
I kinda think the reason a lot of people don't like Nika in SG or some MC's in AVNs in general is because they insert THEMSELVES into the MC ('probably change the character's name to their own as well), raising their expectations on the MC's characteristics/traits and behavior to match what they want/fantasize for themselves.

While I generally play most AVNs under the name "John" (yep, it's not my real name, 'just an AVN avatar, I cannot play an AVN as myself without laughing), I play SG under the name "Nika" because he's a character distinct from myself, and I enjoy the story more that way.
i dont like Nika because he is not likeable. i played the og SG release and nothing about him made sense to me from the beginning. when i read a novel/comic, play video games, or watch movies/tv shows i always let the protagonist feel and experience the world they are in for me. i dont insert myself on them because im not the one telling the story, but i hate characters who are chronic depressed.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I will disappoint you, this will not be an update, but a reworking of old chapters.
Id personally still consider it an update just not an full update just do to the fact there is alot of new renders and some scenes from what I hear are getting expanded like the heist. But that's just me however technically you are right cause the version number isn't changing so wouldn't be considered an update to most people.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Much easier to do with an MC that has a clean slate. The player is being thrown into "the MCs" shoes. You aren't the MC, you didn't lose Summer. You don't have Flashbacks of her, the MC does.

Roleplaying is fine, when you're making up the role. Immersive world? I wasn't immersed. You are speaking about how you feel and how you felt about the world while playing. I don't understand why people speak about things like that's how it is. It is that way for you and whoever else feels the same.

Dev didn't really give us a character we can do whatever with. If you are the MC, why are you diving in and "acting how the MC would react" or try to change "his" personality.

See? even you see the MC as "MC" and not him as yourself. Ocean is the one controlling shit. Took away awesome choices that fit the MC. That stupid teacher pulled the gun out at him, why not shoot the fucking bitch for that? his life is in danger (not knowing if there's a bullet in the chamber and I know, this scene is gone)

The world is dark and not covered in rainbows. Oh, the story has an emotional MC, he's edgy, emo etc. Everyone is emotional. Some just show it more than others. Some people have to scare off others just to be left alone. Don't be quick to judge someone when you don't even know the person, truly.

If I am the MC of whatever game I am playing, I want to have full control or close to it. Give me some sweet choices and not just (yes, no? this girl, that girl?) there's grey+ options/choices. Life isn't just black and white. If I want to be left alone, give me the options for it. If I want to finish a game without fucking once, let me finish without fucking.
Yeah, I get this. It's the same when I play pretty much any story driven game though. Most RPG's have an MC with a backstory, as it's too long to have a completely blank slate. Also, the resources to make all the potential branches are prohibitive, which is why most open world games end up just being hunter gatherer style. Given a choice to shoot or throw away the gun is still controlled by the narrator. What about the choice to run away like a coward, or call her bluff and shout "Do IT!" at her? Games are still following narratives even if they have a few oddball choices to make them appear less controlled. We're still choosing between pepsi and coke.

More meaningful choices are important to help the game make a connection though, 100% agree. Simply choosing the LI path has much less replay value, and I like the idea that there can be bad endings where people don't live happily ever after. If there's choice, in needs to include the chance of failure of the game's goal to actually connect with us seeing we aren't the MC in that sense.

Yeah we've gotten bits and pieces of many characters' pasts, but we still don't know that much about Sasha yet. I'm also pretty curious about her scar and her earring. Call me shallow, but I wanna know more about her red-headed friend too haha. In terms of physical appearance, she's probably the most attractive to me. She caught my eye at the start of the game. The one who still hasn't been named yet, as far as I know.

View attachment 3566252

I'm curious as well how the basketball team is going to play into all of this. Especially the blonde coach, I think the coach of the 1st team, if I remember correctly. It feels like the basketball thing or its cast is going to be important somehow rather than just a side thing, but who knows.
I'm looking forward to more of Sasha and Sasha's circle, and yes, would 100% want more of her redhed friend. The things I'm looking forward to are (in no particular order:
- Sparring with Ayua. I think we'll get some tasty plot development there
- More training with Zara. I'm not on her path, but their interaction on the street court was adorable. Witnessing this path develop will be pretty special I think, and probably the one that's most likely to develop next
- More Katie, plus more golf/tennis country club material. I think there's a chance Nick will take them all to play golf, while Mila's with them, and that will introduce Elena to the story properly. I'm not into the milf aspect, but plotwise the milf circle have so much intruiging gossip that reveals things from WiaB that sets up SG, so we can read between the lines. I want more clues :LOL:
- Even though I'm not interested, a start to Marla's story. Just rip the band aid off so we can get on with it, get the complaints out the way so we know why she is there rather than Ayua or Maja.
- The Holgerson thing will develop whether or not directly or the way it developed in ch5.

Things I think will happen soon:
- Date with Vic. It's one of the earliest mentioned paths you actually start, and we still haven't done it, despite agreeing before interacting with most of the others.
- The trip with Amber. Also a big plot development point, but I don't think it'll be the next chapter. Nika's got to deal with moving house to Nick's first, and that new paradigm will take a bit of screen time.

Things I wish that won't happen:
- Lewds with Maja.

Id personally still consider it an update just not an full update just do to the fact there is alot of new renders and some scenes from what I hear are getting expanded like the heist. But that's just me however technically you are right cause the version number isn't changing so wouldn't be considered an update to most people.
The version number does change - what we have is Ch5 Beta, not Ch5 Full. Regardless of what anyone whiteanting is saying, there is new material. Ocean hasn't just replaced renders but added renders. Added renders means more dialogue, Ocean doesn't often have images without words.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
i dont like Nika because he is not likeable. i played the og SG release and nothing about him made sense to me from the beginning. when i read a novel/comic, play video games, or watch movies/tv shows i always let the protagonist feel and experience the world they are in for me. i dont insert myself on them because im not the one telling the story, but i hate characters who chronic depressed.
Fair enough. I've seen (at least from my POV) far more despicable MCs than Nika in a lot of AVNs. The thing about Nika to me, is that he has a chance to be redeemed (healed, as Ocean terms it). Many AVN MCs don't - they stay assholes.

Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The version number does change - what we have is Ch5 Beta, not Ch5 Full. Regardless of what anyone whiteanting is saying, there is new material. Ocean hasn't just replaced renders but added renders. Added renders means more dialogue, Ocean doesn't often have images without words.
Yeah kind of figure as much just didn't feel like AlexFXR the resident Summers Gone troll to nitpick and start an argument over something dumb again so left that bit off of my reply haha/

Reactions: John972

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
I'm looking forward to more of Sasha and Sasha's circle, and yes, would 100% want more of her redhed friend. The things I'm looking forward to are (in no particular order:
- Sparring with Ayua. I think we'll get some tasty plot development there
- More training with Zara. I'm not on her path, but their interaction on the street court was adorable. Witnessing this path develop will be pretty special I think, and probably the one that's most likely to develop next
- More Katie, plus more golf/tennis country club material. I think there's a chance Nick will take them all to play golf, while Mila's with them, and that will introduce Elena to the story properly. I'm not into the milf aspect, but plotwise the milf circle have so much intruiging gossip that reveals things from WiaB that sets up SG, so we can read between the lines. I want more clues :LOL:
- Even though I'm not interested, a start to Marla's story. Just rip the band aid off so we can get on with it, get the complaints out the way so we know why she is there rather than Ayua or Maja.
- The Holgerson thing will develop whether or not directly or the way it developed in ch5.

Things I think will happen soon:
- Date with Vic. It's one of the earliest mentioned paths you actually start, and we still haven't done it, despite agreeing before interacting with most of the others.
- The trip with Amber. Also a big plot development point, but I don't think it'll be the next chapter. Nika's got to deal with moving house to Nick's first, and that new paradigm will take a bit of screen time.

Things I wish that won't happen:
- Lewds with Maja.
Yeah, a lot of expected developments that I think we'll see sooner or later. It just feels like we've only just scratched the surface so far with what we've seen. You could say the amount of information and development we have right now is just a... DROP IN THE OCEAN. :cool:

We also never really got to know much about Elsa, Summer's cousin. The one in that black leather/pleather outfit at that super fancy restaurant. I have a feeling she'll be playing a much bigger role during the next season, hopefully sooner than later. Seems influential and was hot.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah kind of figure as much just didn't feel like AlexFXR the resident Summers Gone troll to nitpick and start an argument over something dumb again so left that bit off of my reply haha/
I'm outta reacts, but yeah, I get you :)

Yeah, a lot of expected developments that I think we'll see sooner or later. It just feels like we've only just scratched the surface so far with what we've seen. You could say the amount of information and development we have right now is just a... DROP IN THE OCEAN. :cool:

We also never really got to know much about Elsa, Summer's cousin. The one in that black leather/pleather outfit at that super fancy restaurant. I have a feeling she'll be playing a much bigger role during the next season, hopefully sooner than later. Seems influential and was hot.
Elsa definitely could do with more screen time. I guess the Holgerson's gala? Or maybe she's Vanessa's best buddy? If Ocean wants to get her in, it'll be easy.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Such excuses look more like a pathetic attempt to shield Ocean.
good thing it's not an excuse but my personal opinion i'd say the same about any dev. But I know it doesn't matter if it's an opinion or a fact you don't like it when anyone says anything that isn't negative about Ocean since you have a hate boner for him.

Such excuses look more like a pathetic attempt to shield Ocean.
as expected from a fanatic... You wrote to me, stirred up controversy and accused me of stirring up controversy. Boy, do you have shit instead of brains?
Yeah you got me there I do apologize about that. I didn't realize I quoted you at the time in the first reply / quote was not paying attention didn't even read the name of the person I quoted at the time. I just recognize your name in alot of arguments around here.

Last edited:
Reactions: John972

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

Don't try it man, it's not worth it. I would do it but I'm too busy killing tzimisce meat puppets. :KEK:
VMB.jpg

4.40 star(s) 480 Votes