• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Everything was PaxHadrian17's "fault". :ROFLMAO:
You've mentioned so many times before how good music is in SG that I gave it a try. And I didn't regret it, because there are quite a few tracks that are very catchy, and will stick in your head for days. Neither before, nor since have I played other AVN with the music on, only in Summer's Gone.

My personal favorites are: Beza - Flashing Neon Signs; Grace Mesa - Diamonds Into Dust
I'm happy to take the 'blame' for that! :p

When I want an AVN pick me up, I can Always go to the Zara/MC street basketball game and crank up Beza - Flashing Neon Signs!

There is a simple joy in Zara, from persuading the MC to go play some BB with her all the way through their return to the house and it impacts the MC as well. There is this joy of competing with a friend, because that is how she views the MC now, and later, the joy of the two of them competing against another couple.

She actually thrives on the team play because she and the MC already click so well that they can read each other's moves and actions as though they have played together for a season or more.

This level of being in synch is, IMO - one of the reasons that Zara is second only to Bella as an LI for the MC.

Now, I do get curious what will happen when the various women learn that the MC and Bella are dating but not exclusive...

I also wonder if Amber will offer comment on that as well...

I think season 2 will bring some Epic times for SG fans!

Cheers!! :coffee:

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
It anyone knows where i could get the soundtrack. I have had to satisfy my hunger from YouTube channels .

The one collected by Tremolo only has 86 songs/music used in SG, while those collected by Dead had 99.

edit

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The one collected by Tremolo only has 86 songs/music used in SG, while those collected by David had 99.
i like the fact they show the full scenes to pieces we see in the game. drag race bonfire I thought bella just had sout in her eyes. but once I watched the video I saw the whole scene and I am like ah that makes more sense.

Reactions: hermit_tr

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Pic gods if you are listening I need more MILA and VICTORIA for my background pic ok I will take a Bella and Nami(new braided hair one please) Pic also.
P.S. If you can throw in a pic of that art teacher greatly appreciate AMEN.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I'm happy to take the 'blame' for that! :p

When I want an AVN pick me up, I can Always go to the Zara/MC street basketball game and crank up Beza - Flashing Neon Signs!

There is a simple joy in Zara, from persuading the MC to go play some BB with her all the way through their return to the house and it impacts the MC as well. There is this joy of competing with a friend, because that is how she views the MC now, and later, the joy of the two of them competing against another couple.

She actually thrives on the team play because she and the MC already click so well that they can read each other's moves and actions as though they have played together for a season or more.

This level of being in synch is, IMO - one of the reasons that Zara is second only to Bella as an LI for the MC.

Now, I do get curious what will happen when the various women learn that the MC and Bella are dating but not exclusive...

I also wonder if Amber will offer comment on that as well...

I think season 2 will bring some Epic times for SG fans!

Cheers!! :coffee:
Nice summary! I loved the bb game with Zara against the other couple so much too!

And someone she respects genuinly and honestly believieving in her and her skills was something mind-blowing for her. Her sister was probably the only one after she got all these insecurieties and fears of failure planted in her mind by her mom.

I feel similar about Zara, shes just so .. genuine .. the pure happyness and joy when she realises Nika is going to move in for a while, not even necesarrily out of a romantic interrest (yet) just because she really respects him (which is rare for her) and enjoys to train and hang out together.

I love how shes not even trying to hide it, she isnt afraid to show genuine satisfaction even jumping on Nika's shoulders in joy which kinda weirded even crazy Nami out lol

I believe Zara is a true ride or die, if you won her over once, she will always have your back, as friends or as lovers.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Nice summary! I loved the bb game with Zara against the other couple so much too!

And someone she respects genuinly and honestly believieving in her and her skills was something mind-blowing for her. Her sister was probably the only one after she got all these insecurieties and fears of failure planted in her mind by her mom.

I feel similar about Zara, shes just so .. genuine .. the pure happyness and joy when she realises Nika is going to move in for a while, not even necesarrily out of a romantic interrest (yet) just because she really respects him (which is rare for her) and enjoys to train and hang out together.

I love how shes not even trying to hide it, she isnt afraid to show genuine satisfaction even jumping on Nika's shoulders in joy which kinda weirded even crazy Nami out lol

I believe Zara is a true ride or die, if you won her over once, she will always have your back, as friends or as lovers.
Just going to say, Vanessa doesn't support Zara beautifully, and Zara knows it:

za "Seriously? You're betting against me?"
va "When did I ever bet on you?"
za "Touche."

Zara is one of the more genuine characters. The locker scene shows she can hold a grudge, and her words after it

d "You handcuffed me into the locker room. We are even."
scene ad527 with vpunch
za "We are not."
za "We are even when I fucking destroy you."

I take as she is very much a what you see is what you get kind of honesty. She can change in a moment, but she is genuine because she's not two faced. She also has the goodwill to be polite to Nika when she finds out they're the kids Noji is looking after, rather than an archvillian "You!!!!!"

I think what makes her more endearing is that she is clearly damaged by her mother's actions to succeed by beating people, but she naturally enjoys being part of a team (her interactions with Nika, the sheer joy of company, the desire to help him get his mind off stuff etc.) Her ealier actions and words were based on him being a competition to beat, but seeing him as 'one of us', she accepts him wholeheartedly. Nika's decision to get Zara to train him was an excellent move that disarmed her.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017

This makes me a little sad because of all the cut music from Where it all Began. I'm a little surprised that no one has given it a music restoration mod like they did for SG. Thanks for the links.

Last edited:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Hello,

It's been two weeks, and I had hoped to have a release date by now. But I don't.

How's it looking with Steam... I heard from Steam last Friday that everything was alright, but they wanted me to check the "Frequent Nudity" checkmark.

This checkmark describes games that are primarily about said topic.

Is Summer's Gone, with its 1.3% partial nude scenes, primarily about it? I disagree.

So the game won't be available in Germany and ranges from Ages 14 to 17+ in other countries.

"Were all the changes for nothing now?"
No. As mentioned above, depending on the country, the Steam version is available from ages 14 to 18 and is only banned in Germany and China. Danke Merkel.

Germans can still get the game on Epic Games. (Maybe even on GoG, which is still a WIP).

I told Steam I made the checkmark without arguing because I just don't have it in me. I want this season behind me... I just want to work on S2 and move on from Season 1.

Considering that all I had to do for them to give me the green light was to mark a little checkmark... I thought I had an answer by now, but in the past, they have always answered me at 10 PM on a Friday.

And then it takes another seven days for them to answer again—right before the weekend. I'm unsure if that's what they're supposed to do, but waiting a week for a little answer is annoying. I'm sure they're busy and are doing their best... But, well, what can you do?

I sent the game to 85 Curators the other day, and two have already reviewed it. I hope a few others will, too.

The game is in its final state. Nothing needs to be changed, etc.
With the help of The66, I managed to get the "multiple save exporting" to work. You can make multiple saves at the end of Season 1 and import them to Season 2.

I haven't mentioned nor previewed it yet, but I did rework the two Amber therapy scenes 3-4 weeks ago. I will preview them with the post that announces the release date.

2. Treats, Treats, and more Treats.
I've mentioned before that I would create 2-3 Steam-exclusive treats and put them all up in a DLC.

A little change of plan... Instead of one big package, it's two now.

The first package includes all previous Treats, a few customs, and the new Steam-exclusive Treats, resulting in around ~85 4K Wallpapers, including the special Victoria images only for the Supporter tiers.)

The second pack includes "The Book Club." Treat with 55 Wallpapers.

One of the exclusive Steam treats was a Nojiko one... But... I went a little too far, and I can't release it before Season 2 - Chapter 1. It shows more than what was shown in S1.

Due to the ratio, the covers appear very big on Patreon. Sorry for that.
This is the Nojiko one:
Valentine_Noji.png
I will publish this Noji set here on Patreon after the release of S2 - Chapter 1.
There are some spicy Noji images in The Book Club Treat.

One of the Steam exclusives is this one:
Sonya_Serenex.png
It's a very spicy Sonya Treat. Besides the Vic images, it's probably my most NSFW set yet.

The Book Club Treat was supposed to have around 20-30 images, but I changed my plans. At first, I didn't want to include Robin or Sasha, but inspiration struck and they're now in there, and it's Sasha's Treat premiere.
TheBookClub_Sasha.png
If you like Sasha, you're in for a treat. (Pun intended.)
TheBookClub_Robin.png
And, of course, we won't forget "The Milf."
TheBookClub_Amber.png
Every woman in the set has at least three images, with one minor exception. Every single woman from the Book Club is in the Pack, including Katie. (I left out Mikala. Who? Exactly. That's why.)
Some have more images, some have less. Sasha, for example, has eight images.

From now on, all Treats will be treated more seriously with a nice cover, etc.
The day will come when Bella gets her first treat...

Season 2.
Work on Season 2 is consistently being done. There's also a reason why I'm not previewing more from the Cheeto/Mila route early in S2 Chapter 1... I want what happens there to be a surprise.

But here are some more innocent previews. 4K attached.
Passion.
CheetoPassion.png
54 - Castle
ZaraMC.png ZaraMcNadia.png
I hope I hear back from Steam before Friday... But the minute I get the "Yes.", I will post it here.

Chapter 1 of Season 2 is a good bit bigger than Chapter 5. This was done intentionally because it's a new season, and I want to make it worth downloading.

I'll let you guys know about Steam as soon as I know more. Gladly, the curators are already on it, and I hope to get a few more wishlists before it is released.

Wishlisting SG helps a lot:

Take care!

Ocean

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Hello,

It's been two weeks, and I had hoped to have a release date by now. But I don't.

How's it looking with Steam... I heard from Steam last Friday that everything was alright, but they wanted me to check the "Frequent Nudity" checkmark.
This checkmark describes games that are primarily about said topic.

Is Summer's Gone, with its 1.3% partial nude scenes, primarily about it? I disagree.
So the game won't be available in Germany and ranges from Ages 14 to 17+ in other countries.

"Were all the changes for nothing now?"
No. As mentioned above, depending on the country, the Steam version is available from ages 14 to 18 and is only banned in Germany and China. Danke Merkel.
Germans can still get the game on Epic Games. (Maybe even on GoG, which is still a WIP).

I told Steam I made the checkmark without arguing because I just don't have it in me. I want this season behind me... I just want to work on S2 and move on from Season 1.

Considering that all I had to do for them to give me the green light was to mark a little checkmark... I thought I had an answer by now, but in the past, they have always answered me at 10 PM on a Friday.
And then it takes another seven days for them to answer again—right before the weekend. I'm unsure if that's what they're supposed to do, but waiting a week for a little answer is annoying. I'm sure they're busy and are doing their best... But, well, what can you do?

I sent the game to 85 Curators the other day, and two have already reviewed it. I hope a few others will, too.

The game is in its final state. Nothing needs to be changed, etc.
With the help of The66, I managed to get the "multiple save exporting" to work. You can make multiple saves at the end of Season 1 and import them to Season 2.

I haven't mentioned nor previewed it yet, but I did rework the two Amber therapy scenes 3-4 weeks ago. I will preview them with the post that announces the release date.

2. Treats, Treats, and more Treats.
I've mentioned before that I would create 2-3 Steam-exclusive treats and put them all up in a DLC.

A little change of plan... Instead of one big package, it's two now.

The first package includes all previous Treats, a few customs, and the new Steam-exclusive Treats, resulting in around ~85 4K Wallpapers, including the special Victoria images only for the Supporter tiers.)

The second pack includes "The Book Club." Treat with 55 Wallpapers.

One of the exclusive Steam treats was a Nojiko one... But... I went a little too far, and I can't release it before Season 2 - Chapter 1. It shows more than what was shown in S1.

Due to the ratio, the covers appear very big on Patreon. Sorry for that.
This is the Nojiko one:
View attachment 3592475
I will publish this Noji set here on Patreon after the release of S2 - Chapter 1.
There are some spicy Noji images in The Book Club Treat.

One of the Steam exclusives is this one:
View attachment 3592478
It's a very spicy Sonya Treat. Besides the Vic images, it's probably my most NSFW set yet.

The Book Club Treat was supposed to have around 20-30 images, but I changed my plans. At first, I didn't want to include Robin or Sasha, but inspiration struck and they're now in there, and it's Sasha's Treat premiere.
View attachment 3592473
If you like Sasha, you're in for a treat. (Pun intended.)
View attachment 3592474
And, of course, we won't forget "The Milf."
View attachment 3592477
Every woman in the set has at least three images, with one minor exception. Every single woman from the Book Club is in the Pack, including Katie. (I left out Mikala. Who? Exactly. That's why.)
Some have more images, some have less. Sasha, for example, has eight images.

From now on, all Treats will be treated more seriously with a nice cover, etc.
The day will come when Bella gets her first treat...

Season 2.
Work on Season 2 is consistently being done. There's also a reason why I'm not previewing more from the Cheeto/Mila route early in S2 Chapter 1... I want what happens there to be a surprise.

But here are some more innocent previews. 4K attached.
Passion.
View attachment 3592476
54 - Castle
View attachment 3592472 View attachment 3592471
I hope I hear back from Steam before Friday... But the minute I get the "Yes.", I will post it here.
Chapter 1 of Season 2 is a good bit bigger than Chapter 5. This was done intentionally because it's a new season, and I want to make it worth downloading.

I'll let you guys know about Steam as soon as I know more. Gladly, the curators are already on it, and I hope to get a few more wishlists before it is released.

Wishlisting SG helps a lot:

Take care!

Ocean
Like I said a few times; Nojiko is a hot MILF... Amber is... beautiful woman... Zara, Cheeto. Sasha, Sonya... wow... But I miss Bella...:cry:

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
It's good to see that work is finally being done on S2. Initially I was in favor of the rework, but the fact that it will probably be close to a year without a non-rework related update is insane.

4.40 star(s) 490 Votes