Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
OK, when you buy it, release it here for us!
I don't think it works that way, it has to be properly cracked with a steam emulator to make it playable - you can't just copy the files over. But it might be different for AVN games, I don't know. Anyone who has experience, feel free to correct me

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't think it works that way, it has to be properly cracked with a steam emulator to make it playable. But it might be different for AVNs, I don't know. Anyone who has experience, feel free to correct me
No it doesn't, Ren'Py games on Steam are the same way as you get them from here, or Patreon or SubscribeStar or wherever else.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
No it doesn't, Ren'Py games on Steam are the same way as you get them from here, or Patreon or SubscribeStar or wherever else.
I see, my bad. I was thinking that the steam api dll would need to be configured before being able to play, but if it runs independantly then there shouldn't be any problem.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I'll make her stop the cam gig in my playthrough cause it doesn't do her good imo. It ends up isolating her further and is disgusting.
If I know Ocean at all, I doubt he will give you the option for her to stop the camshows before the epilogue of the game. And I say this because she has a very positive opinion of it. Even if it was what isolated her from friends and family, she seems to view it as a net positive for some reason. It seems to me like Ocean will try to put a positive light on that particular lifestyle and she won't give it up before "securing" a life partner. Or maybe I'm completely off base who knows.

Also I have no doubt the camshows will serve as a crutch in which her whole path will be based around. Same with Nadia and her board games.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Even if it was what isolated her from friends and family, she seems to view it as a net positive for some reason.
She had no friends to begin with, that's why she started the cam thing. She sees it as positive cause it improved her non-existent self-esteem. It's like a drug addict, she can't help it. It's still not good for her especially as of now as she can't strike a healthy balance.
Even if it was what isolated her from friends and family, she seems to view it as a net positive for some reason. It seems to me like Ocean will try to put a positive light on that particular lifestyle and she won't give it up before "securing" a life partner. Or maybe I'm completely off base who knows.
He would contradict himself at that point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The signs are there. We'll be able to make a difference but we'll see the results only much further in the story.
Also I have no doubt the camshows will serve as a crutch in which her whole path will be based around. Same with Nadia and her board games.
Nothing is gonna be forced on us. We'll have other ways to spend time with her. A camgirl path and one not maybe.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
The camwhore part certainly is a massive negative for me personally but it's not the sole reason for my hatred.

Her "quirkiness" is what does it for me. Her personality seems over the top and fake. While Nami can be quirky and annoying she still gives as hard as she gets. Nia is quirky, off putting, weird and wallows in self pity for reasons that are still hard to understand. There is no shot that anyone who looks like she does (she is deeply unattractive to me but I can admit she is objectively attractive to most) could end up as isolated as she claims to be. Even with her personality.

That all makes it really hard for me to stomach her on screen presence. While Vic naive sweetness comes off to me as genuine, Nia seems fake. Like she is playing a part. Idk it's kinda hard to explain so I get why most cannot see it the way I do.
Agreed, plus there's the shit she did to her body. GOd, I hate piercings and tats

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes