Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
I'm ok with throuple as long as its well done and it fits to the story. Not gonna lie I only looking forward to it if there's MC, Sonya x Nadia with some Nancy side chick.

I'm really looking forward to the dnd session for my best girls

Garen

May 6, 2017
Alright y'all are talking about harems from a cultural-historic perspective and stuff and I gotta add another fairly irrelevant perspective: I was part of a "throuple" for a a couple months in my second year of college, and it suuuuuucked. Ruined my previous friendship with both girls (and I knew one of them for years) and also ruined the friendship between the two of them. Couple months was literally all it took to fuck everything up. It was fun in some moments, but basically every night out either with friends or just the three of us ended in arguments and shit, because someone always had something that irked them.

So I'm inclined to agree with Lady Fortuna here. Unless the people involved in a harem are really really fucking specific, it ain't gonna work in reality, at least not without fucking someone up emotionally. If you asked me if I was willing to share my gf with anyone else, imma say nah to that dawg lmao.
Yeah which is why stuff like 'NTR', 'threesome' and 'harems' all belong in the fetish section of life and nothing more. You can't just bring them out in an attempt to formalize it and expect a functional relationship with society at large.

On topic, I think throuple can work in SG especially any involving Nami. It's quite clear that Nami and MC have a relationship where they will always be an important part of their lives regardless of any significant others.

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Not wanting to spoil Nick's daughters mean that we have already met at least one of them. I'd vote Zara for an awkward evening. We'll already have seen Nadia at the DND game.

Not wanting to spoil how MC gets out of the cuffs also means that he is getting somebody's help. Robin is still the most likely candidate.
nah MC is gonna go full Jack Bauer and dislocate his fingers so that he can get out of the cuffs. Watch him walk into his class like an absolute chad while Zara and Nadia stare at him with their jaws on the floor.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Alright y'all are talking about harems from a cultural-historic perspective and stuff and I gotta add another fairly irrelevant perspective: I was part of a "throuple" for a a couple months in my second year of college, and it suuuuuucked. Ruined my previous friendship with both girls (and I knew one of them for years) and also ruined the friendship between the two of them. Couple months was literally all it took to fuck everything up. It was fun in some moments, but basically every night out either with friends or just the three of us ended in arguments and shit, because someone always had something that irked them.

So I'm inclined to agree with Lady Fortuna here. Unless the people involved in a harem are really really fucking specific, it ain't gonna work in reality, at least not without fucking someone up emotionally. If you asked me if I was willing to share my gf with anyone else, imma say nah to that dawg lmao.
Sorry yours ended so badly. To be honest, my own initial three person household ended up being a bit difficult in the end (I was 22). One thing I've found about polyamorous relationships is that if there are issues, they will come to the surface and quickly. Everyone involved needs to be willing to communication and have the difficult conversations if it is to work.
Yeah which is why stuff like 'NTR', 'threesome' and 'harems' all belong in the fetish section of life and nothing more. You can't just bring them out in an attempt to formalize it and expect a functional relationship with society at large.

On topic, I think throuple can work in SG especially any involving Nami. It's quite clear that Nami and MC have a relationship where they will always be an important part of their lives regardless of any significant others.
It can work for some people in the real world. I've known a few poly households that have worked for decades.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Hey guys is intended that after putting the incest patch you got lines like this? or is the incest patch not working?

scene s61 with dssa
n "You know Nojiko. She won't let it go until you've brought it back."

scene s69 with dssb
d "(My parents died when I was three. Nojiko gave me a place to live.)"

$ nami +=1
d "I know that.. He brought us together as friends.. Punishment.. but for what?"

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
So Ocean has revealed some new lewd animations for his other game Where It All Began (Remastered). And damn, they look so smooth and real. We can expect SG future lewd scenes will have the same or even higher quality than this. The blueball will be there long but it's totally worth it.

Last edited:
May 8, 2018
So Ocean has revealed some new lewd animations for his other game Where It All Began (Remastered). And damn, they look so smooth and realistic. We can expect SG future lewd scenes will have the same or even higher quality than this. The blueball will be there long but it's totally worth it.

Yep, this is because these animations are made in Blender, which he plans to switch to on Season 2. Although he did mention there will be some cinematics in Season 1 of SG that will be made in Blender.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

You don't have to be in a throuple to have someone always had something that irked them and ruining a friendship. A couple is enough sometimes. But it multiples the chances sure.

And I thing nowadays, even in islamic countries, it's more polygamy than straight up harem, except perhaps some powerful people. And it's not really the same thing. So a harem as described in those games is highly unlikely in reality, but it's the purpose of fantasy. Though even if just a fantasy, it's rarely well written. If it appeals to you there are plenty of harem games

Jul 12, 2021
So Ocean has revealed some new lewd animations for his other game Where It All Began (Remastered). And damn, they look so smooth and realistic. We can expect SG future lewd scenes will have the same or even higher quality than this. The blueball will be there long but it's totally worth it.

Damn, I've held off on playing WIAB because I wasn't a fan of the visuals in Chapter 1 but if this is the quality of the remastered edition, I'm in.
Is he planning to release the remastered game chapter by chapter again or all 6 existing chapters at once before continuing?

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
Damn, I've held off on playing WIAB because I wasn't a fan of the visuals in Chapter 1 but if this is the quality of the remastered edition, I'm in.
Is he planning to release the remastered game chapter by chapter again or all 6 existing chapters at once before continuing?
Sadly, it's gonna be chapter by chapter and we all know his pace. But I can be patient for a game with such quality.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Then it needs to be reported as a bug so he can fix it.
Already done on his discord, but the reference to possible clues, beside mine, that could help here on F95 got removed by a triggerhappy mod. Because rules and evil 3th party sites. Such a stupid moron.

4.40 star(s) 477 Votes