Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Last 4k Wallpaper for this game.

(let me know what games you want to see wallpapers for)

View attachment 1373407
Dude, I talked about it earlier in the thread with someone about how the Dev said Sasha isnt Summer. But looking at this wallpaper with her and going back to the game with Summers scenes.

She legit has the exact same eyes, eyebrows and nose. Now maybe he just used the same model but like I cant get it out of my head now that he is just trying to play us and that after whatever happened in the cabin she lost her memory or something and is really summer.

Reactions: Everia and anker11

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Quick question as I have not played this - does this game have some sex and animations? I understand from the description that it's more aimed at story and build up which I like a lot, but would also like some full sex / animations at the right times so figured I'd ask. Thanks for your time.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Mh, so its about a MC who had a trauma in the past and you as the player chose which one of the 10 girls will heal it. IMO its nothing deep. I mean if you already get to chose which one why not make everybody happy ? Because if you chose one you make everyone else miserable in the progress...even more if its a story driven Romance game.
Execpt the ending is going that way once the player picks his favorite, every one goes their way and finds happiness...like in every other manhwa.

But I gonna agree if the MC is kinda that miserable or unstable and the FMCs are clearly not written in that way, then I see your point why there wouldnt be a harem route/ending.
In the end, its pretty good quality work, some FMCs have interesting characteristics but nothing what I didnt saw. I guess its just not for me tho.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Mh, so its about a MC who had a trauma in the past and you as the player chose which one of the 10 girls will heal it. IMO its nothing deep.
Except that it's much deeper than that. If you really think that by entering a relationship with one of the LI's, his traumas will suddenly be healed, then you've truly paid no attention to this story... at all.
I mean if you already get to chose which one why not make everybody happy ? Because if you chose one you make everyone else miserable in the progress...even more if its a story driven Romance game.
Maybe because... I don't know... that's not realistic? Also, I fail to see how choosing one Love Interest would make everyone else miserable. It is not just about romance, although that is one of the main components. It is about overcoming your demons. The main focus of this VN is the MC coping with the disappearance of someone he held dear, as well as how he moves on from that trauma. And it's not just him either, but his LI's as well. If you're pursuing Bella, then you are given choices that can help her to get over her own mental traumas. The case is the same for literally any other LI you pursue. Romance by itself does not carry this AVN. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, Ocean has even stated that there's an ending where the MC can end up alone.
Execpt the ending is going that way once the player picks his favorite, every one goes their way and finds happiness...like in every other manhwa.
You're not going to have a stable, loving relationship with 10 women in real life. I'll never understand men that think like this, but it's simply not going to happen. Those women won't all love you neither would they all be ok with the idea of sharing you. If I'm going to give myself to a man, I'd be hard-pressed to share him with anyone else. That's simply not how life works. And if you haven't figured out by now, this AVN is aiming more towards being realistic than unrealistic. At least as far as love and relationships goes.

However, you are definitely right. This kind of story isn't for everyone. But that's what makes it so good in my opinion. Ocean isn't afraid of going against the grain. He isn't afraid of doing something new and that's one of the reasons why this AVN is drawing in so many people.

P.S: Sorry if this has offended you. It was not meant to offend but to criticize your views only❤

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You're not going to have a stable, loving relationship with 10 women in real life. I'll never understand men that think like this, but it's simply not going to happen. Those women won't all love you neither would they all be ok with the idea of sharing you. If I'm going to give myself to a man, I'd be hard-pressed to share him with anyone else. That's simply not how life works. And if you haven't figured out by now, this AVN is aiming more towards being realistic than unrealistic. At least as far as love and relationships goes.
Yeah, there's no way I'd be able to ethically and consciously maintain 10 relationships. I've seen some women in the poly community have that many connections with various men and women, but I only know of one man who has two nesting partners and a half dozen long distance relationships. I remember a birthday party for him where his wife and live-in girlfriend arranged for all (or nearly all) of his LDR to show up for the party.

In my 20s, I had dreams of having the connections this man has, but I in practice, more than three would really be a logistical nightmare for me. Most of my life, if I've had more than one partner, I've only had two.

Ten local partners is definitely a fantasy. Even more unrealistic considering most players refuse to play a game where those partners sometimes have other partners...

Reactions: Fortuna ღ

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I'm really not into the 'MC is a master tactician' angle the story is seemingly trying to establish. His machinations and inner monologues detract from the narrative and divest me from his character development. His attempts at 'strategy' to win the coed basketball match and to 'get the upper hand' against various minor antagonists make him wholly unlikable to me.

Last edited:

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
Quick question as I have not played this - does this game have some sex and animations? I understand from the description that it's more aimed at story and build up which I like a lot, but would also like some full sex / animations at the right times so figured I'd ask. Thanks for your time.
There are a lot of animations.
Sex scenes are not ready at the moment. The game is still in the relationship-building phase. They will be in the future and you will be rewarded for your patience.

aanshraj

Jun 26, 2021
BIGGEST REVELATION OF THE TIME BUDDY

BELLA AND SASHA are SISTERS

YOU CAN CONFIRM IT BY CHECKING THE PICS OF THE CHILDHOOD

Bella has green eyes while sasha has light blue eyes same as childhood, Robin took the side of sasha while ring on sasha's hand might prove that she is married? (Not sure) though the drift between the two i.e. sasha and bella is related to the face mark on sasha's face

What do you guys think?

I also think sometimes that NIA is Summer but still not sure about it

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

aanshraj

Jun 26, 2021
Also Sasha and Nami are HighSchool friends ( Theory ) Because when we are shown a part of the history in childhood of MC about the smiley eraser we can see Nami is sitting with someone and iam pretty sure it maybe sasha and not Elsa but the loop hole is why they didnt identify each other or it is possible that Sasha has some connection with Summer and she got it from summer

Garen

May 6, 2017
You did it, lol. The scene in that picture is only available if you play it on other save, haha.
This. I found out that render was part of the game after I finished playing it and it's been two weeks since and I still haven't gathered enough willpower to get it myself.

Being forced to not choose Bella to see more Bella this is fucking torture. How can Ocean sleep at night.

4.40 star(s) 477 Votes