• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Hate to break it to you... but there is was a way to have engaging content while also not having my cock be completely flaccid... js

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Summer's Gone [Ch. 3.5 Full] + Scrappy's Mod + Incest

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
Hate to break it to you... but there is was a way to have engaging content while also not having my cock be completely flaccid... js
Hate to break it to you but the game is 3.5 chapters in...with 2 girls having most of screen time in 2 of them, and others taking little of what's left.

This game isn't about FWB at college or finding the ho who has slept with half the guys on the floor of her dorm. There's other games for that if you care so much about having a hard cock you can choose from...like BADIK for example.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Hate to break it to you but the game is 3.5 chapters in...with 2 girls having most of screen time in 2 of them, and others taking little of what's left.

This game isn't about FWB at college or finding the ho who has slept with half the guys on the floor of her dorm. There's other games for that if you care so much about having a hard cock you can choose from...like BADIK for example.
who said it had to have that? you do know what engaging content is right? It's not always sex... It's just not blocks of text. But you go on projecting.

and before you act like no game has what I am saying... Light of my life. Where the heart is(ofc before the sex came in), a wife and mother etc... And badik is simply the better VN, and pink knows his audience.

Last edited:

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
who said it had to have that? you do know what engaging content is right? It's not always sex... It's just not blocks of text. But you go on projecting.

and before you act like no game has what I am saying... Light of my life. Where the heart is(ofc before the sex came in), a wife and mother etc... And badik is simply the better VN, and pink knows his audience.
Please do complain more... I'm sure the developer would change his entire story to fit your tastes :giggle:

Rule97

May 2, 2018
If i decline the date with Victoria, will there be nore Mila content? Or more chances with Mila even after the Victoria date? Are there more content for tge other girls if i reject Bella at every chance?

Is there room for harem things?

May 8, 2018
If i decline the date with Victoria, will there be nore Mila content? Or more chances with Mila even after the Victoria date? Are there more content for tge other girls if i reject Bella at every chance?

Is there room for harem things?
We don't know exactly yet. Right now the story is mostly focused on Bella and Nami so there isn't much content for other girls even if you reject Bella because she's probably the most relevant character for these chapters at the moment.

There will be not exactly "harem", but more like love triangles with certain characters in the future.

Reactions: Rule97

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Is it just me fucking up, or was there no Bella content in the whole last chapter after date?
You have some choices that affect the outcome after the date. Like she won't show up to school or she will show up to go school
if you said the 2 of you make a great team she won't show up to school during the day

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Ahm, why exactly everyone acts like Bella is a maniac in the making? Like, is it flashed out in other storylines (not her route), or is it just "say, not show"? Cause in game I saw only her bullying attempt on the MC's sister, and that's it.

Like, she is both hot and rich. You need to cut cats wide open on the schoolyard to make people stop adoring you.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Ahm, why exactly everyone acts like Bella is a maniac in the making? Like, is it flashed out in other storylines (not her route), or is it just "say, not show"? Cause in game I saw only her bullying attempt on the MC's sister, and that's it.

Like, she is both hot and rich. You need to cut cats wide open on the schoolyard to make people stop adoring you.
We're likely to learn more about her as the story progresses, but it's believed that she lashed out a lot at many different people due to her traumas. Her mental state is also rather unstable, to say the least. But as for why everyone's treating her like a maniac? Depending on whether you meant the players here on F95 or the characters in-game, the players here haven't seen much of her. They still barely know her. But first impressions are quite lasting... and she didn't have the best first impression. When we were introduced to her, she was picking on Nami for no reason other than to teach her a life lesson. I'm not really surprised that people jumped to conclusions after that. What it takes to get over the fake persona she always has up, is a lot of patience and a willingness to understand. From both the player and the MC in-game.

For the characters, well our MC has only known Bella for about a week or two. He doesn't know her as well as some of the other characters, seeing as quite a few of them have gone to school with her. She has a reputation with them for doing crazy things. We can't fault them for that because we're still getting to know her ourselves. Depending on your choices and observation, the player would come to realize that she's just a misunderstood person dealing with her traumas in the best ways she knows how. Not much unlike our MC. Vice Versa for the actual players that were paying attention to her character since that first incident with Nami.

Personally, it's scary how much I can relate to her. She's just painfully misunderstood and navigates life the best way she can due to her traumas. At her core, she isn't a bad person. And the more time she spends with MC, the more she and everyone else realizes it. But that's just me, I'm not 100% sure how everyone else feels about her lol.

Last edited:

Engine#9

Dec 1, 2018
Windows defender says the incest patch has a virus. I searched the thread for virus and got nothing. Anyone have an answer?

Ebet Ebety

Jun 3, 2017
Eh this truly has the potential to become a masterpiece, a real treasure trove of expertly crafted, three dimensional, beautifully flawed characters.
The wild tormented defiant Bella enticing like the flame with the moth; Sasha's ruined beauty opening up a scenario of auto-inflicted loneliness and silent suffering caused by self consciousness; Victoria's sweet cheerful and positive nature put to the test by a terrible accident which may very well leave her a cripple; Nami's heartwarming deep affection coming through with her spontaneous bubbly and sincere personality to give out soulmate vibes trying to endure the dark shadow of the past...
Really I could go on forever, every character has potential and attractiveness and not just sexually speaking, male characters are interesting too (I don't know about you guys, but Jeffrey is already my bro of choice).
Truly don't rush to add sex scenes, take your time and do it maintaining the quality standard; the game is already damn fucking interesting without any fucking :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 489 Votes