May 8, 2018
Sad to see, everywhere talks about Nami, bella and sasha, seems like nobody bother's about this isolated poor girl named "Maja", am i the only one who wonders, why there is very least content about her from the beginning! or nobody is interested about her! She is cute and charming and lost her parents same as MC as well and takes care of "Vic"

So Oceanlab, will she gonna ever comeback on next updates or remain forgotten?
Well, I'll speak for myself to say that I'm very interested in Maja. It's just that she doesn't have a whole lot of content right now so we're obviously side tracked to talk about the characters that have the most screen time. In fact, I think I'd be lying if I said I don't have some sort of interest in most characters the game has, the models Ocean has chosen are all incredible and they are developing their stories at their own pace.

And Maja is a main LI, so she's obviously not forgotten.

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
Sad to see, everywhere talks about Nami, bella and sasha, seems like nobody bother's about this isolated poor girl named "Maja", am i the only one who wonders, why there is very least content about her from the beginning! or nobody is interested about her! She is cute and charming and lost her parents same as MC as well and takes care of "Vic"

Me. She is with Vic, Bella, Nami and Mila in my top 5. And you're right, next to none content with her so far, but we'll get there. I believe already in the next update, to watch a movie with her and Vic.

Edit: I forgot about Amber, so top six it is, i mean look at her..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

MC is supposed to visit and have a sleepover at victoria's house in the future update...and i'm sure we'll see more of maja and maye even get to stare at her butt.

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Well, I'll speak for myself to say that I'm very interested in Maja. It's just that she doesn't have a whole lot of content right now so we're obviously side tracked to talk about the characters that have the most screen time. In fact, I think I'd be lying if I said I don't have some sort of interest in most characters the game has, the models Ocean has chosen are all incredible and they are developing their stories at their own pace.

And Maja is a main LI, so she's obviously not forgotten.
I hope so, she makes a good comeback.
They are indeed incredible models and each of them are adorable as well. :giggle:

[Edited]: I was so sad to see, how depressed MC and Maja was when they last talked with each other. I thought, i will take a chance to improve my relationship with "Maja", if Vic's and MC's date happens but that still not happened.

Last edited:
May 8, 2018
I hope so, she makes a good comeback.
They are indeed incredible models and each of them are adorable as well. :giggle:

[Edited]: I was so sad to see, how depressed MC and Maja was when they last talked with each other. I thought, i will take a chance to improve my relationship with "Maja", if Vic's and MC's date happens but that still not happened.
The date should be in Chapter 4 (I hope).

Reactions: Casper52

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I doubt we'll have a date with Vic in Ch.4 cause Ocean said the 3 main events in Ch.4 are DND session, dinner at Nick's place and doing something with Nami.
So you telling me..in the next update we get to see more of sonya..?.....that's good...she is really opening up when MC is around , it'll be interesting !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kansier and _BB_

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Me. She is with Vic, Bella, Nami and Mila in my top 5. And you're right, next to none content with her so far, but we'll get there. I believe already in the next update, to watch a movie with her and Vic.

Edit: I forgot about Amber, so top six it is, i mean look at her..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As much as I like Vic, Bella, Nami, Mila, and Maja, don't you mean the one true Queen Amber and 5 princess-wannabe's? ;)

MC is supposed to visit and have a sleepover at victoria's house in the future update...and i'm sure we'll see more of maja and maye even get to stare at her butt.
The sleepover is happening because Mila is giving a break from looking after Victoria. So I wouldn't expect Maja to be at the sleepover.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who loves Maja here. It's a pity that she probably won't be in the next 2-3 updates, since she is off for the weekend in the game. Still, she is a confirmed LI so I'm sure her time to shine will come at some point in the future.

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021

Hello,
At first, it was planned to do Maja wallpapers for July, but I prioritized the release of SG Chapter 3.5 and skipped the last month.

I'll make this an official rule, during a release month I'll most likely not do wallpapers. From now on I'll also do only one set of wallpapers a month. (Either SG or WiAB)

The thing is that I have to feel the character in order to come up with a decent idea. I don't want to shit out wallpapers just for the sake of it.

I don't enjoy this kind of "forced work." Quality and creativity would suffer.
This means in the future, you'll see "random" girl(s) from either SG or WiAB.

This time I did feel Mila from Summer's Gone.

View attachment 1381134 View attachment 1381135 View attachment 1381136 View attachment 1381138 View attachment 1381139
The cutesy animal clothing has to stop. Just put the girls in like a solid color piece of clothing or lacy lingerie or something. The animal clothes clearly don't match the personalities except for Vic honestly

Reactions: John Ness

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
One think I can hardly wait for is...What's going to happen with these two? :love: What's the problem why are you seeing Summer's mother?.."My problem is you MC."

SummersGone 2021-07-31 10-48-44-86.jpg

Last edited:

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
I don't know if people pointed it out already, but doesn't William Zane from WIAB look alot like our MC?

Screenshot (38).png
Could they be blood related by any chance, or is it just hard to make new model's? Atleast in this picture, where he was in prison, the similarities are obvious.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: John Ness and _BB_

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't know if people pointed it out already, but doesn't William Zane from WIAB look alot like our MC?

View attachment 1383568
Could they be blood related by any chance, or is it just hard to make new model's? Atleast in this picture, where he was in prison, the similarities are obvious.
where is this picture taken from? it is already in WIAB or is it from some preview?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes