Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You will say that I am annoying but there is one more thing that still bothers me: the scars of the characters. They are red as if they were still pissing the blood while obviously the scars are closed and healed. They must be deep (or raised) and barely lighter than the neighboring skin.

View attachment 1386184

View attachment 1386187
You would be surprised just how weird and extreme scars can be. If you want an extreme example, search for keloid.

In the end, though, not everything is done for realistic reasons. I can guarantee there does not exist any college in which absolutely all girls look as amazing as that. Some things are there just for aesthetic reasons. Not saying her scar is not story important, I mean the shape and color does not need to be realistic as long as it fits the story.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I found this VN more interesting than BaDik
Same here man. BaDIK was my first AVN game and I thought it had spoiled me cuz the quality is way higher than other games, until I found Summer's Gone.
Unpopular opinion here: Badik is not interesting. Quality is impressive, but writing is really average at best.

His other novel, though, I think is a must read for everyone. Not every novel has the ability to affect readers as much.

oh my god! Acting lessons is first VN i ever played.maaan this game mentally traumatized me. i was in depression for 1 week :(
That means it is good! if a story can affect you so much, the developer did a great job.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I am really clueless about many things related to SG, so plz excuse me.

-How frequently does Ocean release new ch for SG?
-Are the chapters still being reworked? If yes then till how many chapters?
-Does he do a weekly update?

And are all the students in MC's class freshman? Jeff, Nadia, Ayua and Bella know way too much about the college.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am really clueless about many things related to SG, so plz excuse me.
Nothing to apologize. We were all newbies one.
-How frequently does Ocean release new ch for SG?
Chapter 2 to 3 took a year. Chapter 3 to 3.5 took around 7 months. But hard to predict speed to come as hardware got better but also his need to improve for quality and his experience. Soo... we'll see.
-Are the chapters still being reworked? If yes then till how many chapters?
The rework is going very slowly for the first chapter. My understanding is that chapter 2 will be kept as it is. But as with everything, there may be needed some changes down the line. He is trying to focus for a season 1 release at the end of chapter 5.
-Does he do a weekly update?
If you mean info, then not that often. Once a month for sure, sometimes more.
If you mean the game update: :KEK: (sorry, could not help myself)
And are all the students in MC's class freshman? Jeff, Nadia, Ayua and Bella know way too much about the college.
Not sure about this one to said anything useful.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I've actually been thinking about the same thing some time ago. It's understandable that they knew each other from before college, but everyone except MC, Nami, Victoria and Sonya seems to know about college stuff on Day 1

Reactions: `Ray`

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
You would be surprised just how weird and extreme scars can be. If you want an extreme example, search for keloid.

In the end, though, not everything is done for realistic reasons. I can guarantee there does not exist any college in which absolutely all girls look as amazing as that. Some things are there just for aesthetic reasons. Not saying her scar is not story important, I mean the shape and color does not need to be realistic as long as it fits the story.
After fifteen years in the French special forces (Foreign Legion), I can tell you that I have seen some more impressive than the others. But I agree with you. If these scars hold special significance for the game, perhaps the DEV wanted to make them more gory than realistic. But they remain a little disturbing, especially on a pretty young girl ...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
After fifteen years in the French special forces (Foreign Legion), I can tell you that I have seen some more impressive than the others. But I agree with you. If these scars hold special significance for the game, perhaps the DEV wanted to make them more gory than realistic. But they remain a little disturbing, especially on a pretty young girl ...
I actually love the effect it gives on Sasha. Of course, it can impress and the scar itself is hideous, but in such a perfect face, it gives the image of a goddess of War. That and her mysterious approach makes her irresistible.

Last edited:

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Bella really ? i failed you my padwan if that is your pick!

no, thats what makes this MC so relatable!

come on its the zero fucks given attitude that come with a big dick energy!

now if you are into the story building part of your AVN growth i would suggest love of magic, intertwined and ofc when you feel mentally prepared acting lessons and the author and probably Avalon but those last 3 is only for when you are mentally ready!
And yea you forgot one game...leap of faith, especially the new 6th chapter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Chapter 2 to 3 took a year. Chapter 3 to 3.5 took around 7 months. But hard to predict speed to come as hardware got better but also his need to improve for quality and his experience. Soo... we'll see.
...Damn it! Oh God, give me patience
If you mean info, then not that often. Once a month for sure, sometimes more.
If you mean the game update: :KEK: (sorry, could not help myself)
Ofc I meant the info updates...:oops::ROFLMAO:

Anam0rf

Aug 29, 2021
Is the milf with the mic, in the 4th picture in op post romancable? Also i see a femdom tag, with whom that happens, how far?

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

You definitely didn't have to mention Keloid.....now that i've searched it .......REALLY.....REALLY...? Get the Fuck out of my mind stupid KELOID !!!

RRRRoy

Jul 25, 2020
You definitely didn't have to mention Keloid.....now that i've searched it .......REALLY.....REALLY...? Get the Fuck out of my mind stupid KELOID !!!
This made me want to search it, first time I've gagged looking at an image in ages, good times thanks guys :)

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
There are several unique lines/sentences in this that I've seen before words per words in AAA games but I can't exactly remember which games. Anyone recognized them as well? If so, please tell me which games so I can sleep well lmao

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Laehtsia
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes