Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
I should have read the change-log when i downloaded this version because i want to know how the date went well and what nami was doing during the date because i did not like to see her crying at the end of story.

Kaite.gif Radiant.gif Tara gif.gif

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I should have read the change-log when i downloaded this version because i want to know how the date went well and what nami was doing during the date because i did not like to see her crying at the end of story.

View attachment 1393860 View attachment 1393861 View attachment 1393862
I am Bella's King Simp* (if any of you second grade simps wants to challenge me for the position, know that my love for the Queen is Eternal, Infinite, Immortal).

But even if you like Nami, I think the best reaction you get from her is precisely if you go on a successful date with Bella. Nami's heart is broken but in the most beautiful way when you come back.

*my simp level is so high that I have not been able to play any route that is not Bella's, and I only know what I said because I read the code, not because I actually played the alternative route.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Nami's starting to piss me off, even though she bitches about mc pushing sensitive topics with Bella she has her head too far up her ass to notice she's been doing the same. She has no right to talk about boundaries.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: _BB_ and DanThaMan

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
Nami's starting to piss me off, even though she bitches about mc pushing sensitive topics with Bella she has her head too far up her ass to notice she's been doing the same. She has no right to talk about boundaries.
It's not about what you talk about, it's who you talk to. Nami and MC are siblings so of course they can talk openly about anything. Nami bitches about MC pushing sensitive topics with Bella is because they barely know each other and MC purposely triggers someone he just met is clearly wrong.

Last edited:

rerderrum

May 4, 2018
Don't you talk bad about Nami! She's allowed to do that she's MC's sister after all. And who is this Bella everyone is writing about anyway :unsure:?

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
It's not about what you talk about, it's who you talk to. Nami and MC are close so of course they can talk openly about anything. Nami bitches about MC pushing sensitive topics with Bella is because they barely know each other and MC purposely triggers someone he just met is clearly wrong.
I wouldn't push my friends about their dead family/friends/or relationships unless they WANT to talk about it. The mc obviously doesn't like talking about it, so how's it any different? He may be less angry, sure, but it doesn't mean she should push him on it.

Sure, the MC shouldn't have pushed the topic, but she should realize that she shouldn't either. She may THINK she's helping, but since she doesn't realize that she could be making things worse. It's not like she's lightly prodding, she's bombarding the MC with her opinions.

It's one of the main reasons I got frustrated enough to drop this game. I'll try to get over it, but it really annoys me. I would say more, but I don't want to get too personal.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Don't you talk bad about Nami! She's allowed to do that she's MC's sister after all. And who is this Bella everyone is writing about anyway :unsure:?
Ah yes, if my girlfriend dies my sister has the right to tell me to "Get over it" when she hasn't felt the loss as deeply. She also has the right to berate me over every mistake I make!

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
The Most Beautiful Girl :love:
View attachment 1393938
you are setting yourself up for disappointment and a world of pain pick your girls based on personality not on looks because looks fade away and every body ends up decaying and in the end all you can hope for is a pleasant conversation while you try and avoid your grand kids from killing themselves with stupid games like sticking their fingers in an electrical outlet!

As a great man once stated do not judge a girl by the size of her tits but by her intelligence and sense of humor!

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
The Most Beautiful Girl :love:
View attachment 1393938
After thinking about it(And playing more of the game)I can see where she's coming from. Although she wasn't as connected to Summer as Protag was, she still lost a friend. Even more, she kinda lost apart of the Protag when Summer died too.

And although she may not be helping in the correct way(imo), she's at the very least trying. She may also be a bit of a hypocrite, but who isn't?

I still feel like she's too hot-headed, but that's just her personality. I don't think I wanna follow her route though(But who knows, I might end up liking her eventually).

Reminds me of when I first played WIAB, at first I didn't like it, but when I tried it again I understood where the characters were coming from.

Question, Who's the tranny supposed to be? It was mentioned in the intro of the game, but I'm not sure who it's going to be.

Reactions: `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
you are setting yourself up for disappointment and a world of pain pick your girls based on personality not on looks because looks fade away and every body ends up decaying and in the end all you can hope for is a pleasant conversation while you try and avoid your grand kids from killing themselves with stupid games like sticking their fingers in an electrical outlet!

As a great man once stated do not judge a girl by the size of her tits but by her intelligence and sense of humor!
Dude, I love her personality and character as well...

If I were to pick girls just based on looks, then I would have been a Sage fan, which I am not.
Question, Who's the tranny supposed to be? It was mentioned in the intro of the game, but I'm not sure who it's going to be.
It is not revealed yet, if I am correct.

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
I have a question, sorry if it is stupid. I see this dev has another game, and apparently they are shared universes? Do I need to play his other game first before this? Or are these self contained or something?

_BB_

Aug 6, 2021
I have a question, sorry if it is stupid. I see this dev has another game, and apparently they are shared universes? Do I need to play his other game first before this? Or are these self contained or something?
Where It All Began is Ocean's first game and it is deeply connected to Summer's Gone, Ocean calls it Zane Universe. However, you are not required to play WIAB to fully understand SG and vice versa.

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
Where It All Began is Ocean's first game and it is deeply connected to Summer's Gone, Ocean calls it Zane Universe. However, you are not required to play WIAB to fully understand SG and vice versa.
Thanks for clearing that up. I'll get on playing this then. (y)

Reactions: _BB_

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Just completed the latest update, and holy shit! My opinion greatly changed from the firs time I tried it! I did this with Broken Dreamer's and WIAB too, not sure why. I think I don't like them, but when I try to play it again I love it.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes