Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Just completed the latest update, and holy shit! My opinion greatly changed from the firs time I tried it! I did this with Broken Dreamer's and WIAB too, not sure why. I think I don't like them, but when I try to play it again I love it.
Probably because stories with good character depths (which CoBD, WIAB, and SG all are) often take a bit of time to build things up and set their hooks in you.

Reactions: SuperLYC

MagMag123

Apr 26, 2019
Dunno if it's been mentioned already, but the Nopy Win/Linux download link seems to be down, giving an error 404 file not found message. Not sure if it's an issue on Nopy's side, or if the file needs to be re-uped.

Reactions: BeenThroughHell

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
So guys i have a question, when you choose to go to the gym with mila here
1631166739408.png

you are like butt naked and later in the game the girls are talking about the MC`s dick size, did i miss something?

or i read it wrong and they are just talking about seeing it in hard mode?

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
So guys i have a question, when you choose to go to the gym with mila here
View attachment 1395645

you are like butt naked and later in the game the girls are talking about the MC`s dick size, did i miss something?

or i read it wrong and they are just talking about seeing it in hard mode?
The girls enjoy seeing his sexy derrière, so they missed his dingdong :KEK:
Screenshot2.jpg

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
the application cant respond properly, i mean i extract the game file but the Application for the game isnt working.

Sep 3, 2020
katey she as already been referenced as the school dean by Aysha the asian girl as aunt kathie!
ooooh
I did not know that thank you Warscared can't believe I missed that and I play Summer's Gone

multiple times and on a regular basis to

I guess when you focus only on Bella

you tend to miss little details like that

I guess that is a good thing about multiple playthroughs you tend to pick up on things you never notice before

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
katey she as already been referenced as the school dean by Aysha the asian girl as aunt kathie!
Yep. I only just noticed this after playing a different path in the game.

Screenshot from 2021-09-09 19-13-01.png

So Katie Zane is someone influential connected with the college then? Somebody calling financial shots in academia? A university Chancellor maybe? Dean? Professor? Wealthy donor? Ayua's auntie has to be THE Katie Zane from WIAB mustn't she only grown up and mature? And if Coach Hill called her "Miss" it means she never got married! So now I'm instantly curious to discover, after her experimental days, whether Katie Zane ended up bisexual, straight or 100% gay as a adult woman. (In WIAB she was gay borderline bi.) Man I really liked "wild child" Katie and am looking forward to seeing the finished version of her, as a woman, if she ever makes and appearance in SG. Only wish I had more free time to work through all the permutations of every possible path in this super-excellent game.

Oddly I find myself warming up to the funny and unfiltered Nia, something I really didn't expect to happen!

Summer's Gone always surprises in many more ways than one.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So Katie Zane is someone influential connected with the college then? Presumably not a criminal then but somebody calling the shots in academia? A university Chancellor maybe? Dean? Professor? Wealthy donor? Ayua's auntie has to be THE Katie Zane from WIAB mustn't she only grown up and mature? And if Coach Hill called her "Miss" it means she never got married! I'm curious to discover, after her experimental days, whether Katie Zane ended up bisexual, straight or 100% gay as a adult woman. (In WIAB she was gay borderline bi.) Man I really liked "wild child" Katie and am looking forward to seeing the finished version of her, as a woman, if she ever makes and appearance in SG. Only wish I had more free time to work through all the permutations of every possible path in this super-excellent game.
I absolutely love Katie. She has always been my number one in original WIAB. Even if there is a "cannon" WIAB path that Summer's Gone takes from, I am almost surely following a Katie's path in WIAB. But I will treat it as giving everyone a new chance in new WIAB, it is just that I do not expect my preference to change. Although, there are sooo many amazing girls there too.

Last edited:

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020

View attachment 1396308

So Katie Zane is someone influential connected with the college then? Somebody calling financial shots in academia? A university Chancellor maybe? Dean? Professor? Wealthy donor? Ayua's auntie has to be THE Katie Zane from WIAB mustn't she only grown up and mature? And if Coach Hill called her "Miss" it means she never got married! So now I'm instantly curious to discover, after her experimental days, whether Katie Zane ended up bisexual, straight or 100% gay as a adult woman. (In WIAB she was gay borderline bi.) Man I really liked "wild child" Katie and am looking forward to seeing the finished version of her, as a woman, if she ever makes and appearance in SG. Only wish I had more free time to work through all the permutations of every possible path in this super-excellent game.
Well this AVN is meant to have at least 30 chapters. Considering that we're not even done with the 3rd chapter, it's likely that not only will your questions be answered, but we may be given many more cameos from the characters of WIAB. Although I'm not particularly fond of Katie, I am eager to see which other characters Oceans plans on bringing up. I'd even go as far as to say that we may be given cameos of characters that are to be starring in later games. All in all, this is just speculation on my part, so take it with a grain of salt;)

Last edited:

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021

View attachment 1396308

Oddly I find myself warming up to the funny and unfiltered Nia, something I really didn't expect to happen!

Summer's Gone always surprises in many more ways than one.
I believe it was mentioned that Katie Zane is the lead designer for these basketball outfit's for females. Thight, revealing and sexy outfits, that would suit to the Katie i know from WIAB. Also she's into woman so.. and yea some time must have passed. I'm guessing 10-20 years from the plot in WIAB.

It reminds me of some theories, where SIG MC is somehow related or bloodrelated to the Zane family. That makes me wonder if our MC will meet Katie, and maybe she'll recognize him, if these theories are true?

And if Katie really is Ayua's aunt, does it mean that William Zane is her father? Miru her mother? I noticed that Miru's sister looks similiar to Ayua.
Screenshot (81).png Screenshot (83).png Screenshot (94).png
Just like Miru, Ayua knows how to fight and have an unique family fightingstyle. If all that would be true, than Miru route in Where it all began would be canon?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes