tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
Wuf. I didn't expect this to be as good as it was. This was pretty much the epitome of "came for the fap, stayed for the story". All the cheesecake doesn't hurt, either. I kinda had to laugh at Bella and MC's reaction to the kiss/makeout. They're like 8 year olds flirting by pulling hair and hitting each other and simply refusing to admit they like each other. Its adorable.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I kinda had to laugh at Bella and MC's reaction to the kiss/makeout. They're like 8 year olds flirting by pulling hair and hitting each other and simply refusing to admit they like each other. Its adorable.
on one hand you have an emotionally stunted woman who wears a mask of crazy to hide her underlying emotional trauma and on the other you have a emotionally stunted man who's exhibiting bits of psychopathic tendencies along with his crippling psychological trauma of the events of that caused the disappearance of his (ex)girlfriend. That's pretty much what you get if you have young adults like these profess feelings for each other lmao

no joke, their chemistry is really good, way too good that Bella has to be put on bus or else she'll win the game without other girls having a chance to even know what the fuck's wrong with our protagonist. I'm a 100% sure Bella won't be making an appearance with our guy and will probably spend the next episode moping in her bed wondering why she's into a mentally crippled fuck, so much so that she kissed him out of the pure gravitational pull of the sexual tension in the air during their date.

Messier

Feb 22, 2021
This is either going to be the most outstanding game in the genre or the example of how to not approach developing your game
Masterpiece or Disaster
Christopher Nolan or Tommy Wiseau
:WeSmart:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pes and tipsytopsy

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
I think lawyer Elena Petrova from WIAB is Sasha's relative, and they are of Russian origin. Not only their names are common Russian female names, but they also have similar looks. If I was correct, then Sasha's full name is Sasha Petrova.

View attachment 1399176 View attachment 1399177 View attachment 1399178
View attachment 1399179 View attachment 1399180
Yea and even when Ocean changes the plot in WIAB i think the relations between the chars will still remain.

Reactions: The_Hybrid

Rule97

May 2, 2018
I'm really liking this game except, sometimes the MC train of thoughts makes me feel we are playing a sociopath, sure i think its clear he's emotionally stunted but sometimes... dunno, the way he speaks and rationalizes things feels... off? Or this is another example of someone more adult failing at grasping how people in their 18-20 thinks

Reactions: lonelyk

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
I'm really liking this game except, sometimes the MC train of thoughts makes me feel we are playing a sociopath, sure i think its clear he's emotionally stunted but sometimes... dunno, the way he speaks and rationalizes things feels... off? Or this is another example of someone more adult failing at grasping how people in their 18-20 thinks
Definitely not an average 18-20 years old, he was a sociopath at first but hes been changing. I liked him more at first.

• Love
Reactions: Warscared

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I have in the past lost (let's say I got fired) a few female conquests that I liked and that never turned me into a sociopath with my brain shorted. The MC's moods are, in my opinion, a little excessive, especially since he is surrounded by a bunch of pretty girls not shy, which unfortunately was not my case. And in the end I was left alone, and not too unhappy.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
I have in the past lost (let's say I got fired) a few female conquests that I liked and that never turned me into a sociopath with my brain shorted. The MC's moods are, in my opinion, a little excessive, especially since he is surrounded by a bunch of pretty girls not shy, which unfortunately was not my case. And in the end I was left alone, and not too unhappy.
Yeah honestly, what im dreading is, whatever happened to Summer wont be a great pay off as to why our MC is at worst a sociopath, an emotionally stunted individual at the middle or an edgelord at the best

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
Dude he loved that girl and she just vanishes into thin air. If she would have left or died, he would atleast get some closure... but he didn't even get that. The uncertainty will make anyone a little unhinged, especially someone at an age of 15 or so, who is just beginning to mature.

Reactions: Garen and _BB_

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Dude he loved that girl and she just vanishes into thin air. If she would have left or died, he would atleast get some closure... but he didn't even get that. The uncertainty will make anyone a little unhinged, especially someone at an age of 15 or so, who is just beginning to mature.
wait you saying she just vanished? i thought she was dead:oops:well i have to play it again:Dnot that i mind

Rule97

May 2, 2018
any games like this one were you feel you actually come to care for the romantic interest and there is simply not one best girl above the rest? But that also the MC is not so... intense?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes