xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
any games like this one were you feel you actually come to care for the romantic interest and there is simply not one best girl above the rest? But that also the MC is not so... intense?
soo wanna feel some emotions?wanna cry like baby? if yea i have some suggestion

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
The MC isn't a sociopath in my opinion. He's a person who has been traumatised, burdened and buckled by tragedy. He's someone left emotionally devastated by an event too awful to be able to cope with and been shut down temporarily inside himself by the shock. Sociopaths are invariably untruthful, insincere, egotistical, selfish, remorseless, shameless, highly manipulative without any capacity for love. We already know that he loved Summer with all of his heart, would lay down his life for Nami and Nojiko, is supporting and standing by Victoria during her journey towards recovery, and trying to protect Mila from bullying and the police, completely unselfishly, plus doing a lot of other laudable things which no sociopath would be able to commit themselves to altruistically. On the downside he does seem far too willing to compromise and possibly ruin the life of a girl, whom he has never met and who has done him no harm, trying to manoeuvre her into a sex scandal with an enemy to embarrass that enemy (with Bella as an accomplice) which is a horrible thing to do but reeks of desperation more than psychopathy because he isn't doing it to benefit himself but to protect Amber and Mila from harm without them even knowing.

He's no angel certainly (or ever likely to be) but he is trying to improve himself, helping and protecting people that he has feelings for and cares about (although he might not yet realise or be able to admit to doing consciously), and attempting little by little to become better than he is, which is something no sociopath would ever try to do more likely considering psychopathy to be a sign of superiority rather than innate inferiority, inhumanity and disability.

I see the light in him as well as the darkness and believe, if he were real, that I could be his friend.

Last edited:

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Honestly, the MC of Alexandra feels like what the MC here tries to be (but kinda fails to, imo)

Last edited:

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Gotta say my personal favs are Mila and Nila, dunno guess they are much more relatable to me, though overall all girls have great characterization so far, except warrior girl.

Reactions: John Ness
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes