Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Man just finished my first run through this game, what a ton of fun. I don't do Patreon, but would absolutely buy this game on Steam or GOG if they ever release there.
Just excellent Rendering quality, and this developer really did a good job building emotional connections to the characters. I'm fine with the sex being a slow buildup when the story feels more real, so huge kudos to him on this.

Looking forward to more.

Quick side question since I'm new to this one - I noticed the dev is working on 2 games at once...does that mean updates come really slowly?

Last edited:

rerderrum

May 4, 2018
Man just finished my first run through this game, what a ton of fun. I don't do Patreon, but would absolutely buy this game on Steam or GOG if they ever release there.
Just excellent Rendering quality, and this developer really did a good job building emotional connections to the characters. I'm fine with the sex being a slow buildup when the story feels more real, so huge kudos to him on this.

Looking forward to more.

Quick side question since I'm new to this one - I noticed the dev is working on 2 games at once...does that mean updates come really slowly?
Yes currently ~6 months for a half chapter. Main issue is still hardware, Ocean wants two A6000's with 96gb of VRAM. And maybe even four A6000's if he switches to blender for Season 2.

Reactions: Razrback16

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Yes currently ~6 months for a half chapter. Main issue is still hardware, Ocean wants two A6000's with 96gb of VRAM. And maybe even four A6000's if he switches to blender for Season 2.
Thanks for the response -

Ouch on the timeline. Half a chapter is 6 months, holy cow, that's even slower than "Being A DIK" which runs around 4-5 months for a full chapter.

Guess all I can do is settle in and try to be patient.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Thanks for the response -

Ouch on the timeline. Half a chapter is 6 months, holy cow, that's even slower than "Being A DIK" which runs around 4-5 months for a full chapter.

Guess all I can do is settle in and try to be patient.
Given the amount of content we get per chapter, story and quality of renders BADIK is overall, at least in my book, the best game on this site, so 4-5 months for chapter is not that long. Now what can we say about AWAM where we get one third of a day every 4-5 months.

AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021
It's not a girl who play basketball, or we would have seen her dick through those tight pants
I have my suspicions it might be her because when she introduced herself she said something about the MC "might not recognize her since she has changed since school"

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
can someone share me a save file please? cos my previous modded save couldnt continue. appreciate it !
Sure, do you care at what point the game is during the save? I have a few from my playthrough yesterday if you have a preference. Basically one at the beginning of Ch 2, 3, or at the end of 3.5?

This is the first time I've seen someone put the words "Being A DIK" and "slowly"in one sentence. Maybe 1 chapter in 4-6 months is not fast, but this one chapter is like a whole game of 3-4 thousand renderers in volume.
Eh, as you said in your earlier post, it's relative. While I think the dev certainly cranks out the renders (and he should, he has like 10 3090s, lol), 4-5 months is still a lengthy stretch of time to wait for a single chapter of anything.

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
Ya, Amber is just absolutely rockin'. Have a hard time concentrating on the conversation when she's there with her nipple studs...

Eh, as you said in your earlier post, it's relative. While I think the dev certainly cranks out the renders (and he should, he has like 10 3090s, lol), 4-5 months is still a lengthy stretch of time to wait for a single chapter of anything.
Agreed. Good dev, but anything that takes upwards of half a year for a single chapter, I certainly wouldn't label as anything quick. And that's not criticism as I like the game also, but still a fair observation.

As a side conversation regarding the A6000s Oceanlab has talked about getting - has he talked much about selling the game on digital storefronts at all? Like others have said, I'd be open to buying the game on Steam or a DRM free storefront like GOG if he sells it there. The game currently provides 5-10 hours of gameplay so I would think he could easily sell it at those storefronts and get a nice cash-injection toward the A6000s in NVLINK he wants in order to speed up production time.

Reactions: Razrback16
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes