Insomnia_z

Mar 6, 2020
So guys any of you already seen this?

View attachment 1403983

it is bella`s eyes when they are in the date doesnt look like a maniac going towards her? maybe she was remembering her trauma and what happend with her "friend" any of you guys saw it too?
I thought that it was the reflection of the persons on the restaurant so i didnt paid too much attention but right now i dont know i mean its difficult see it because its kinda blurry but it wouldnt be the first time we saw in the eyes of someone remembering something, it already happened with Marla if we chose shoot her

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Hottest and most passionate kiss in all AVNs hands down
Ya, as I just kinda got into this game over the last few days, I'm trying to bring myself up to speed on this thread and saw your post. I've played (and purchased) a number of VNs and this dev has really done a nice job with the character development. I definitely love the slower burn route and building up the romance and relationships a bit instead of just going right to sex.

Didn't like Bella at first, but am definitely roped in completely at this point with her character due to how well the relationship has been developed; that was just such a well-done romance scene. So curious to see how dev writes Bella's response to the date night events once she returns to school - thought it was intriguing how she was written to be so upset over developing emotional attachment that she actually blew off going to classes and stayed in bed, lol. I expect her to be almost angry at the MC now when she gets back and act standoffish - how dare he make her have feelings for him, hah, or just be in complete denial - nope, I wasn't myself that night, it never happened. :ROFLMAO:

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
If
the game is already with incest... the MC is William and Leya child! should i have added spoilers on this one?

also i am not an incest fan but if the story is good i will endure it but if its just for the fap i will just skip it!

clearly the 2nd one since i find the MC very relatable to my old 16 year old self!

12-13 years old that`s how old they were! the way i read the story the MC did something to S... *cough* i mean Summer and his mind repressed whatever he did but deep down he knows it was his fault why summer is gone from his life, somehow a 12 year old was too immature and hurt the girl... he probably pulled her hair too hard!

he is not a sociopath as for a psychopath i guess it depends on how you play him... for me the MC is a psychopath since i as the agent of his morality,i feel nothing but exileration at overcoming my opponents by any means necessary and turning Bella into my Anal slut... if she presented no challenge my MC would feel no will towards her but she seems like a trophy worth overcoming a true challenge and at the same time i can pretend to do it to avenge Nami so it allows my MC to mimic true feelings that allows him to keep his cover as an unfeeling bastard!

also his feelings have been repressed but if they come out... freaking hell is that a dangerous dam to break!

depends if you have the trans content on or not... or it can be a trans with a micro penis that can be hidden with some glue tape!

the MC from Alexandra is a nephilim (sort of batle angel) a super human monster that feels no remorse since its not in his divine nature! spoilers again?

herm the deluca family made me cry more but then again i can still feel empathy towards children not so much for adults anymore!

Sasha ofc she will be the perfect mother for the future god emperor and all his high kings and queens siblings... gotta start taking over the world somewhere right?

by chapter 5 there will be a steam release!

as for your last question... YES!

ocean as been very upfront about his income and he is underpaid! he lives in an expensive country and taxes and cuts from those service providers do take a massive cut! do not confuse raw income with liquid income what he as left after all expenses is far less then what his shown talent so far is worth! so keep the commie talk away from this thread!

furthermore he as shown openness unlike some anally retentive German living in Sweden with a feminist wife... he as stated he will hire people to help him with his project once he can a comfortably afford it! which i agree so far he as been very financially responsible and we really do not need a financial hic up to fuck up the entire project!

Dalli ?

must agree with the Jeff part best partner one can wish for!

as for your 2nd part yes does not combine with a sociopath but it fits right in with a psychopath who tries to emulate feelings! Also psychopats can plan ahead some have kept marriages of over 30 years most notably quite a few serial killers which the MC seems like a work in progress with how his mind words!

psychopaths are a totally new brand and a class above sociopaths!
If He's son of William and leya how he ended up being adopted by the asian

_BB_

Aug 6, 2021

Hello,

As mentioned before, the first parts of Chapter 4 can't be previewed for spoiler reasons.

But good news, these parts are done.
I'll spoiler now that MC will not die in the locker room and actually make it to the Tabletop session.
I'm currently around 270 still renders in. (+ a few animations.)

So... First of all, I've got to make something clear.
In the past, I referred to the tabletop session as DND. Which implies a medieval setting.
For the first tabletop session, I didn't go for medieval. (Next one might be.)
A friend made me aware of the fact that this might confuse people.

The first tabletop setting will be "Cyberspace Nightmare".
Which is in a Sci-Fi Horror setting.
There'll not be any jumpscares or similar cheap horror shit.
It's all about the atmosphere... and girls in tight space/war suits.

And of course your decisions during these games influence relationships.

With the first real Dev log, I'll go into more detail and show you guys some stuff from the tabletop session.
But here's one little test preview:
Ch.4-Tabletop-Preview.png
This isn't the final first environment yet. It's a test render but I thought I'd give you guys a visual presentation of it.
Chapter 4 has been going smoothly 'til now and the next step is to build quite a few environments for the tabletop.

It's also going to be the most animation-heavy update I've done yet. (Most animations are outside of the tabletop.)

The first real dev log will most likely appear before the end of this month when I've got something to show.

- Ocean
:)

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I really wish that Ocean stops spoiling the upcoming updates like telling what the next chapter will have, meeting Nojiko's Boyfriend, Something Big about Nami, Mc will not die in locker room, etc.

It kills the fun.

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
I really wish that Ocean stops spoiling the upcoming updates like telling what the next chapter will have, meeting Nojiko's Boyfriend, Something Big about Nami, Mc will not die in locker room, etc.

It kills the fun.
For me, it's not a big deal because he just mentioned the main big points and didn't go into too much detail so we can get an idea about the next update. But yeah I see your point.

gaunterodimm

May 12, 2020
guys correct me if im wrong,i remember seeing a thing about the 2 of the animations on the new updates will take place in tabletop and the other 2 will be somewhere else,totally 4 animations.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Someone mentioned in the WIAB thread earlier this month that Oceanlab has discarded Blender.
Not so much discarded Blender as postponed development using it: "I also want to apologize for the waiting time and let me be entirely honest here, after trying to make the game in Blender and having to put that on ice I did lose most of my momentum." (OceanLab)

Last edited:

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021

Hello,

As mentioned before, the first parts of Chapter 4 can't be previewed for spoiler reasons.

I'll spoiler now that MC will not die in the locker room and actually make it to the Tabletop session.

In the past, I referred to the tabletop session as DND. Which implies a medieval setting.

With the first real Dev log, I'll go into more detail and show you guys some stuff from the tabletop session.
But here's one little test preview: (4k attached at the bottom.)
View attachment 1405387
This isn't the final first environment yet. It's a test render but I thought I'd give you guys a visual presentation of it.
Chapter 4 has been going smoothly 'til now and the next step is to build quite a few environments for the tabletop.

It's also going to be the most animation-heavy update I've done yet. (Most animations are outside of the tabletop.)

The first real dev log will most likely appear before the end of this month when I've got something to show.

- Ocean
SciFi D&D session plus animation heavy halfisode? Yes, please.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Do I need to be on a particular path to get these renders?

View attachment 1405606 View attachment 1405605
You must touch Victoria's hand during the class.
it's weird that you get locked out of that important plot point if you don't touch victoria's hand, I'm primarily on the bella route with bits of nami in it, of course and it only makes sense for the protagonist to not touch Victoria's hand, especially since I specifically chose the option to "stop there" after comforting her when she breaks down.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020

Hello,

But here's one little test preview: (4k attached at the bottom.)
View attachment 1405387

- Ocean
I'm not saying I'm not happy about this log but I would hope that the next time Ocean update would be about WIAB then continue with SG. I'm anxious about both game but the anxiety for WIAB is getting the best of me. But who know maybe, JUST maybe both games will be updated at the same time. It might be wishful thinking but a man can hope, right?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes