_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
I'm not saying I'm not happy about this log but I would hope that the next time Ocean update would be about WIAB then continue with SG. I'm anxious about both game but the anxiety for WIAB is getting the best of me. But who know maybe, JUST maybe both games will be updated at the same time. It might be wishful thinking but a man can hope, right?
Yeah I love SG more than WIAB but it's been so long and I really want to play the new version of WIAB

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Yeah I love SG more than WIAB but it's been so long and I really want to play the new version of WIAB
Everytime a new preview about WIAB being released, I feel like my anxiety building up more and getting close to explode. I'm really patient but there're limits and I feel like it reaching its limit

Reactions: _A.QH_

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
it's weird that you get locked out of that important plot point if you don't touch victoria's hand, I'm primarily on the bella route with bits of nami in it, of course and it only makes sense for the protagonist to not touch Victoria's hand, especially since I specifically chose the option to "stop there" after comforting her when she breaks down.
Sounds like you and I picked very similarly. I didn't touch Victoria's hand and am basically on a Bella route with some Nami options as well.

What does this scene that I apparently missed, show?

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Hey guys, asking for opinion, Femdom seems to be added as a tag but not included in the genres, should I bother with the game if that's my main focus?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Hey guys, asking for opinion, Femdom seems to be added as a tag but not included in the genres, should I bother with the game if that's my main focus?
yes there is amber and Bella and you can be become that family fucktoy i mean we already seen Bella toys so you know you will be tied down to her bed have a dildo up your arse and be used by Bella her mother and her aunt so all nice babes but ... femdom is really not my stuff !

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
yes there is amber and Bella and you can become that family fucktoy i mean we already seen Bella toys so you know you will be tied down to her bed have a dildo up your arse and be used by Bella her mother and her aunt so all nice babes but ... femdom is really not my stuff !
Understandable, even I am not keen on the idea of having toys up my ass:LOL:, being tied down to bed does appeal to me, however:oops:.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
I'm not saying I'm not happy about this log but I would hope that the next time Ocean update would be about WIAB then continue with SG. I'm anxious about both game but the anxiety for WIAB is getting the best of me. But who know maybe, JUST maybe both games will be updated at the same time. It might be wishful thinking but a man can hope, right?
He is working on both games at the same time, but one of the dev logs for WIAB mentioned that on average, he is making 20 renders for WIAB and 15 for SG daily, so I'd say getting that WIAB update out is the priority right now. Those numbers will probably flip back once the WIAB update is out. He didn't really give an estimate release day for the update yet, but I think it should be close-ish now, since some of the previews he has been posting are from the end of the old chapter 1. So I'd say the WIAB update should be out by the end of next month, while realistically, we shouldn't really expect anything on the SG front until February next year.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Since SG 3.5 release Ocean did 270 SG renders with some animations and also did around 300 WIAB renders so it looks like he is doing around 50/50 right now.
Between the two games he's working on, which one seems to have a bigger following? I haven't played WIAB yet - I was advised it's going through an overhaul and to wait for it to come out.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Sounds like you and I picked very similarly. I didn't touch Victoria's hand and am basically on a Bella route with some Nami options as well.

What does this scene that I apparently missed, show?
an important plot point, or at least I assume it's going to be important, you miss a crucial character interaction that may have repercussions in the future, rumours of the event have already spread quick.

if you're curious about it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Currently SG is more popular than WIAB, but when the remastered version of WIAB is launched I see it definitely can catch up with SG.

View attachment 1406734 View attachment 1406735
Thx - those renders look excellent.

an important plot point, or at least I assume it's going to be important, you miss a crucial character interaction that may have repercussions in the future, rumours of the event have already spread quick.

if you're curious about it
Appreciate the details - ya your bit on the out of character reference for a protag on the Bella route I 100% agree with - I obviously didn't know the consequences of that choice when playing, but what you described is exactly why I chose not to touch her hand - after things went down with Bella the way they did it just feels kinda off to do that. Even chatting with Mila who I was working on setting up a date with prior to things developing with Bella I am sort of throttling off on to a degree, lol.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Thx - those renders look excellent.

Appreciate the details - ya your bit on the out of character reference for a protag on the Bella route I 100% agree with - I obviously didn't know the consequences of that choice when playing, but what you described is exactly why I chose not to touch her hand - after things went down with Bella the way they did it just feels kinda off to do that. Even chatting with Mila who I was working on setting up a date with prior to things developing with Bella I am sort of throttling off on to a degree, lol.

I recommend doing it tho because of robin,

you don't have to worry about repercussions of the rumours of you and Robin with Bella because she already knows our boi has a flaccid dick problem and even if she didn't knew, we know she has a pride problem; she'll probably go: "if he can't get it up with how I dress and rubbing my crotch at him then he won't get it up with others"

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020

Hello,

As mentioned before, the first parts of Chapter 4 can't be previewed for spoiler reasons.

But good news, these parts are done.
I'll spoiler now that MC will not die in the locker room and actually make it to the Tabletop session.
I'm currently around 270 still renders in. (+ a few animations.)

So... First of all, I've got to make something clear.
In the past, I referred to the tabletop session as DND. Which implies a medieval setting.
For the first tabletop session, I didn't go for medieval. (Next one might be.)
A friend made me aware of the fact that this might confuse people.

The first tabletop setting will be "Cyberspace Nightmare".
Which is in a Sci-Fi Horror setting.
There'll not be any jumpscares or similar cheap horror shit.
It's all about the atmosphere... and girls in tight space/war suits.

And of course your decisions during these games influence relationships.

With the first real Dev log, I'll go into more detail and show you guys some stuff from the tabletop session.
But here's one little test preview: (4k attached at the bottom.)
View attachment 1405387
This isn't the final first environment yet. It's a test render but I thought I'd give you guys a visual presentation of it.
Chapter 4 has been going smoothly 'til now and the next step is to build quite a few environments for the tabletop.

It's also going to be the most animation-heavy update I've done yet. (Most animations are outside of the tabletop.)

The first real dev log will most likely appear before the end of this month when I've got something to show.

- Ocean
:)
I sincerely hope the Tabletop session won't be just excuse to have sex scenes because that's generally the point of DND in these games.

I have high hope that it's going to be a simple fictional narrative that is character driven; what I mean to say is just I hope it's a showcase of how the characters react to various situations when put into fictional setting inside of their own and in turn we get to know more of these characters better.

because believe it or not, I don't care about the sex anymore; I just want more narrative talky talky lmao
1631784300723.png

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I recommend doing it tho because of robin,

you don't have to worry about repercussions of the rumours of you and Robin with Bella because she already knows our boi has a flaccid dick problem and even if she didn't knew, we know she has a pride problem; she'll probably go: "if he can't get it up with how I dress and rubbing my crotch at him then he won't get it up with others"
i wonder if its a female fantasy a dude that can only get it hard for her?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soundgfx and `Ray`

_BB_

Aug 6, 2021
I sincerely hope the Tabletop session won't be just excuse to have sex scenes because that's generally the point of DND in these games.

I have high hope that it's going to be a simple fictional narrative that is character driven; what I mean to say is just I hope it's a showcase of how the characters react to various situations when put into fictional setting inside of their own and in turn we get to know more of these characters better.

because believe it or not, I don't care about the sex anymore; I just want more narrative talky talky lmao
View attachment 1406999
Players: Sex?
Ocean:
shrug.png

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes