BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
So guys i have a question, when you choose to go to the gym with mila here
View attachment 1395645

you are like butt naked and later in the game the girls are talking about the MC`s dick size, did i miss something?

or i read it wrong and they are just talking about seeing it in hard mode?
MC plays life on hard mode by never getting hard.

Also, I'm pretty sure Jeff hangs way more dong than MC. Not a fan of a dev flaunting potential romantic competitor's bigger dongs, even for a bro as chill as Jeff. Perhaps once MC gets hard for the first time it will 'fix' his pickled pecker.

• Haha
Reactions: AydenSV and _A.QH_

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I believe it was mentioned that Katie Zane is the lead designer for these basketball outfit's for females. Thight, revealing and sexy outfits, that would suit to the Katie i know from WIAB. Also she's into woman so.. and yea some time must have passed. I'm guessing 10-20 years from the plot in WIAB.

It reminds me of some theories, where SIG MC is somehow related or bloodrelated to the Zane family. That makes me wonder if our MC will meet Katie, and maybe she'll recognize him, if these theories are true?

And if Katie really is Ayua's aunt, does it mean that William Zane is her father? Miru her mother? I noticed that Miru's sister looks similiar to Ayua.
View attachment 1396878 View attachment 1396876 View attachment 1396879
Just like Miru, Ayua knows how to fight and have an unique family fightingstyle. If all that would be true, than Miru route in Where it all began would be canon?
Yep. I think you're right on all counts. Not much free time these days but SG is such a subtle game I'm going to have to discipline myself and pay more attention.

Screenshot from 2021-09-10 07-51-09.png

Presumably the "Z" in the "ZPR" Coach Hill mentions above stands for Zane and probably Katie therefore works professionally in the clothing industry more than likely mixing the creative with business: ZPR could be anything from a Zane owned family concern, Katie's own personal fashion house, down to to a commonplace factory churning out ready-to-wear budget garments. :unsure: The fact that the girl's sports uniforms were "designed" bespoke outfits tailored specifically for them surely indicates that ZPR is at the fashion end of the spectrum rather than being a cheap off-the-peg mass market manufacturer.

No more time to speculate now; hoping for enlightenment some time in the future. :p

Lovely stuff! :love:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I absolutely love Katie. She has always been my number one in original WIAB. Even if there is a "cannon" WIAB path that Summer's Gone takes from, I am almost surely following a Katie's path in WIAB. But I will treat it as giving everyone a new chance in new WIAB, it is just that I do not expect my preference to change. Although, there are sooo many amazing girls there too.
If Bella is a lioness in SG young Katie Zane is a lion cub in WIAB... although the roles would be reversed chronologically in Summer's Gone. I think those two would understand each other perfectly if they ever met and an older and wiser Katie could counsel, advise and mentor Bella in ways her beautiful mother Amber never could. Imagine a mature Katie Zane taking young Bella van Halen under her wing as an apprentice come surrogate daughter. o_O

Together those two could shock the world! :eek:

Last edited:

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I believe it was mentioned that Katie Zane is the lead designer for these basketball outfit's for females. Thight, revealing and sexy outfits, that would suit to the Katie i know from WIAB. Also she's into woman so.. and yea some time must have passed. I'm guessing 10-20 years from the plot in WIAB.

It reminds me of some theories, where SIG MC is somehow related or bloodrelated to the Zane family. That makes me wonder if our MC will meet Katie, and maybe she'll recognize him, if these theories are true?

And if Katie really is Ayua's aunt, does it mean that William Zane is her father? Miru her mother? I noticed that Miru's sister looks similiar to Ayua.
View attachment 1396878 View attachment 1396876 View attachment 1396879
Just like Miru, Ayua knows how to fight and have an unique family fightingstyle. If all that would be true, than Miru route in Where it all began would be canon?
But wiab being reworked miru is totally changed with 80% of plot change so she could be her daughter too but she must MC's daughter

Reactions: Rumplepuss

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
So guys i have a question, when you choose to go to the gym with mila here

1631166739408.png

you are like butt naked and later in the game the girls are talking about the MC`s dick size, did i miss something?

or i read it wrong and they are just talking about seeing it in hard mode?
Holy shit the dick talk scene doesn't make sense if you chose to go to the gym with anyone other than bella lmao

Also all this talk about WIAB makes me wanna check it.

I haven't played it yet because I'm waiting for the remake.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
katey she as already been referenced as the school dean by Aysha the asian girl as aunt kathie!
Ok. Funny that Ayua used word "Miss" to reference a Dean, usually "Doctor" would have applied which made me wonder. I missed that and will have to replay the game when I have the time; not much time to spare these days unfortunately. I haven't played the finished version of chapter 3.5 and wonder if I might have missed something because of that. Probably more likely to be me not with it I expect... a burning the candle at both ends kind of thing. Seems that I've missed a lot. When I know more about the family relationships I'm going to have to draw family trees for the Zane, Frohns etc., to keep track of who's who in their hierarchies.

Thanks for the info. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Holy shit the dick talk scene doesn't make sense if you chose to go to the gym with anyone other than bella lmao

Also all this talk about WIAB makes me wanna check it.

I haven't played it yet because I'm waiting for the remake.
The art for the reworked version of WIAB looks fanfuckingtastic. For example here's a peek at the new, improved and impossibly gorgeous Helen:

a3x.png

Not in the current game for download here but on the way so hold your horses! Can't wait to play this one. Hopefully by then my bleary eyes and fatigued brain will be back in gear and me less fucked and zombified. :sleep: This IS something well worth waiting for and paying towards if you can afford to become a bona fide OceanLab supporter. Even if you can't be bothered to do it yourself surely you'll do it for Helen? :love: You know you want to!

Last edited:

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
The art for the reworked version of WIAB looks fanfuckingtastic. For example here's a peek at the new and improved Helen:

View attachment 1397544

Not in the current game for download here but coming soon so hold your horses! Can't wait to play this one. Hopefully by then my bleary eyes and fatigued brain will be back in gear and me less zombified. :sleep:
Omg a new Amber rival :love:

Reactions: _A.QH_

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
This is not incest at all. In incest patch Parents is still dead. We can't revive mom
it's not incest because there's no sex yet. but the sister is still alive so the possibility is still there

Do you want a necrophilia patch then? :KEK:
is it necrophilia if you're fucking someone who's been resurrected? I think we need to ask Ayhsel, he's a vampire so he should know

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Warscared and _BB_

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
there is the game where the "parents are dead". When you applies the incest patch, it changed to "your father died"
Incest is not only with parents....The sister is alive and well ;):devilish:

it's not incest because there's no sex yet. but the sister is still alive so the possibility is still there

is it necrophilia if you're fucking someone who's been resurrected? I think we need to ask Ayhsel, he's a vampire so he should know
Depends how they will be resurrected. Zombie is a form of resurrection and I would bang ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes