`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Man, just finished playing SG and what a masterpiece it is!

This is the very first game, where I felt bad for ignoring other girls, like Nami. I found this VN more interesting than BaDik which is quite surprising. The Renders are mind-blowing but sometimes there are awesome renders and sometimes okay renders which I suspect is because of chapters being reworked.

The animations, especially the cinematic ones are breath-taking and maybe longest animations I have ever seen in a VN. The music is good as well, matching the atmosphere of the scene.

The only thing lacking in this VN, IMO is how the transition of render to animation and vice-versa is done. Not that it is significant but it kind of leaves an impression.

I really love this game, the characters, especially Bella :love:. I am looking forward to the next Ch. Hats off to Ocean

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021

This is the very first game, where I felt bad for ignoring other girls, like Nami. I found this VN more interesting than BaDik which is quite surprising. The Renders are mind-blowing but sometimes there are awesome renders and sometimes okay renders which I suspect is because of chapters being reworked.

The animations, especially the cinematic ones are breath-taking and maybe longest animations I have ever seen in a VN. The music is good as well, matching the atmosphere of the scene.

The only thing lacking in this VN, IMO is how the transition of render to animation and vice-versa is done. Not that it is significant but it kind of leaves an impression.

I really love this game, the characters, especially Bella :love:. I am looking forward to the next Ch. Hats off to Ocean
Same here man. BaDIK was my first AVN game and I thought it had spoiled me cuz the quality is way higher than other games, until I found Summer's Gone.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

Bella really ? i failed you my padwan if that is your pick!

At the beginning , did the MC really know that professor Marla's gun was blank ?
no, thats what makes this MC so relatable!

Well, he's actually not confident at all, he just doesn't care. He said it himself he struggles to get a hard on and has like no sexual drive at all. So it's just part of his asexuality.
come on its the zero fucks given attitude that come with a big dick energy!

Same here man. BaDIK was my first AVN game and I thought it had spoiled me cuz the quality is way higher than other games, until I found Summer's Gone.
now if you are into the story building part of your AVN growth i would suggest love of magic, intertwined and ofc when you feel mentally prepared acting lessons and the author and probably Avalon but those last 3 is only for when you are mentally ready!

Reactions: `Ray`

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Bella really ? i failed you my padwan if that is your pick!

no, thats what makes this MC so relatable!

come on its the zero fucks given attitude that come with a big dick energy!

now if you are into the story building part of your AVN growth i would suggest love of magic, intertwined and ofc when you feel mentally prepared acting lessons and the author and probably Avalon but those last 3 is only for when you are mentally ready!
oh my god! Acting lessons is first VN i ever played.maaan this game mentally traumatized me. i was in depression for 1 week :(

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
oh my god! Acting lessons is first VN i ever played.maaan this game mentally traumatized me. i was in depression for 1 week :(
just 1 week you are stronger then you look!

i still have erotic dreams about taking Leah out on dates and doing horrible unspeakable things to her... like salting her food too much (terribly annoying i know), with arsenic or with a powerful laxatives!

the laxative part is interesting since i would totally bum her hard and shove it down her throat!

another one is tying her to a old time wagon wheel and then fuck her brain off while i cut away little by little one of her fingers or ear until her entire sex drive is melded with excision (that part about having body parts being cut off for those who do not have the vocabulary)! that should give her a very limited amount of orgasms for the rest of her life i mean you only got so many legs harms fingers noses or labia to run through until you run out right?

rape her sister or her mother and grandmother... stuff like that...

you know the romantic and practical part of dating someone you hate!

although my favorite one is to seduce her marry her and make the rest of her life an absolute misery turning our kids and our grand kids against her making her miserable... that one i learned from women and it seems a fairly usual practice of the gentler sex!

but i better shut up i am saving quite a few for Bella not as extreme but still pretty humiliating in the end Bella will be the perfect anal slut that she will even change her name to Lana (so if you wanna make her cum just turn her around and fuck her or as her new name indicates just turn Lana around and do her ANALy, because Lana in reverse is Anal ... for those who do not have the "vocabulary")!

• Red Heart
Reactions: xinkala

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
just 1 week you are stronger then you look!

i still have erotic dreams about taking Leah out on dates and doing horrible unspeakable things to her... like salting her food too much (terribly annoying i know), with arsenic or with a powerful laxatives!

the laxative part is interesting since i would totally bum her hard and shove it down her throat!

another one is tying her to a old time wagon wheel and then fuck her brain off while i cut away little by little one of her fingers or ear until her entire sex drive is melded with excision (that part about having body parts being cut off for those who do not have the vocabulary)! that should give her a very limited amount of orgasms for the rest of her life i mean you only got so many legs harms fingers noses or labia to run through until you run out right?

rape her sister or her mother and grandmother... stuff like that...

you know the romantic and practical part of dating someone you hate!

although my favorite one is to seduce her marry her and make the rest of her life an absolute misery turning our kids and our grand kids against her making her miserable... that one i learned from women and it seems a fairly usual practice of the gentler sex!

but i better shut up i am saving quite a few for Bella not as extreme but still pretty humiliating in the end Bella will be the perfect anal slut that she will even change her name to Lana (so if you wanna make her cum just turn her around and fuck her or as her new name indicates just turn Lana around and do her ANALy, because Lana in reverse is Anal ... for those who do not have the "vocabulary")!
ohh my god.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Warscared

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Come on man , be real...Bella is way out of your league........alright ...ours too.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Come on man , be real...Bella is way out of your league........alright ...ours too.
not really! i mean if she was why would i be loosing my time with her?

girls have different perspectives then dudes for dudes its all about the looks most of the times while for girls... looks matter but there is so much more that goes into the mix that they will let you know if you fulfill the minimum requirements or not! if you do they will always hang around you and find excuses to be around you and touch your skin and shit like that until your dumb ass gets the hints that she is into you!

its like if they play with their hair it means they find you attractive... if its their pubic hairs its like wtf is wrong with you?

and yes some will try and play around with cucks and betas for the face-books likes but that`s on you! if you are edgy/dangerous/hard enough they will not risk playing around with your feelings or your time because they might end up with a surprise dick up her ass and being raped behind the dumpster and they know it so with dudes like those they either keep their distance or accept what might come!

women are far more aware of such circumstances then men so if you start seeing a lot of a girl its because she is trying to get your attention! yes college is specific but they can still avoid you by picking their sitting properly but if they insist and fight other girls (well girl fights not open aggression...) you can bet your ass (and lets hope they do not have a strap on or an anal dildo) that they want you!

this is to say that Bella picked to sit right in front of my MC and went into a staring contest she was sizing you up and you made the cut bitch even Marla tried to keep her apart once she understood what could go wrong with a childish immature spoiled brat like Bella and a dangerous psychopath/sociopath like my MC that was willing to take her life just because she fucked up...

Reactions: Gandhi Mahatma

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I was going to give 10, uh, 5 stars to this VN but I take one off because of the MC's face, or rather his hair. Would he have put his fingers in a 400V outlet? Would he have a micro tornado above his head that follows him constantly? How does he comb his hair (or not) in the morning when he wakes up? In other NVs, MCs look a lot more believable and a lot less wacky. Why does the DEV massacre this poor MC, who is otherwise very well made of himself? Why don't the females around him shear him while he sleeps? DEV, please, without styling him like a Marine, give him a haircut that isn't so ridiculous ...

screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0005.jpg

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I was going to give 10, uh, 5 stars to this VN but I take one off because of the MC's face, or rather his hair. Would he have put his fingers in a 400V outlet? Would he have a micro tornado above his head that follows him constantly? How does he comb his hair (or not) in the morning when he wakes up? In other NVs, MCs look a lot more believable and a lot less wacky. Why does the DEV massacre this poor MC, who is otherwise very well made of himself? Why don't the females around him shear him while he sleeps? DEV, please, without styling him like a Marine, give him a haircut that isn't so ridiculous ...

View attachment 1385748 View attachment 1385749 View attachment 1385750 View attachment 1385752 View attachment 1385753
so i am assuming your kink is Male MC hair style? no kink shaming just confirming because if you think this MC hair is bad you should check out the Elvis the pelvis style in where it all began!

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019

View attachment 1385748 View attachment 1385749 View attachment 1385750 View attachment 1385752 View attachment 1385753
Which game is last photo from ?

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Which game is last photo from ?
"Callisto" from Xavster, nice, pleasant and funny game, with a bunch of pretty women (some very exotic) and a MC with "normal" hairs. Very good!
You will also recognize the MCs (with normal hairs) of "Personal Trainer", "Dusklight Manor", "Chasing Sunsets" and "Glimpses of the Past" . All excellent VNs !!!

Last edited:

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

Ocean isn't a fan of MC's hair either, but there aren't many options for male hair.

What about the one's you posted?
Well they look good, but he wants to animate his hair, which is not possible with small hair like the one's you posted, so the Dragon Ball Z like hair will have to do until season 2, where he's going to create new hairstyle in Blender.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Ocean isn't a fan of MC's hair either, but there aren't many options for male hair.

What about the one's you posted?
Well they look good, but he wants to animate his hair, which is not possible with small hair like the one's you posted, so the Dragon Ball Z like hair will have to do until season 2, where he's going to create new hairstyle in Blender.
I noticed that the DEV has a weakness for blowing hair, which is understandable for Bella's but which weighs on poor MC's allure. Alright, I'm going to wait for season 2 and the remodel with Blender ...

Reactions: SuperLYC
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes