Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Personally, it's scary how much I can relate to her. She's just painfully misunderstood and navigates life the best way she can due to her traumas. At her core, she isn't a bad person. And the more time she spends with MC, the more she and everyone else realizes it. But that's just me, I'm not 100% sure how everyone else feels about her lol.
I like Bella, she's an interesting character, and I sympathize with her plight. I'm afraid I can't agree with your assessment that she's misunderstood. The only way people can understand others is through their actions. She behaves obnoxiously to most, so they correctly perceive her as obnoxious.

Even in private she's regularly putting down others & happily throws Mila under the bus to save her own skin. So hard to argue she isn't a bad person at this point. There may well be reasons she's bad, but that doesn't negate the facts of her own behaviour. Of course no one is completely bad, so in that sense isn't bad 'at her core'.

Hopefully we continue to have opportunities to influence her, and they can help each other become better people. The MC isn't a good person either at the outset, they both need all the help they can get.
Windows defender says the incest patch has a virus. I searched the thread for virus and got nothing. Anyone have an answer?
It's a false positive, my AV (Avira) found no issues. The patch archive just contains a single rpy file.

I'd suggest throwing the file at to confirm, but it seems to be down atm.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
The only way people can understand others is through their actions. She behaves obnoxiously to most, so they correctly perceive her as obnoxious.
She is obnoxious, not homicidal. They act as if she is homicidal.

It just doesn't add up for me - an obnoxious, egoistic bully will not be treated like that.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
any other visual novels like "summer's gone" ...?....give me atleast five ........and yes i've played "where it all begun"..

endriux

May 5, 2018
Hmm. False Hero - It's also interesting. The developer is very active on F95. The game is not long but it promises to be interesting.
Or Areas of Grey.

• Angry
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

endriux

May 5, 2018
False hero has a really good plot. Especially interesting is the thread with twins. Areas of Grey is s-f but without aliens, etc. There is one android but in general the plot is also quite interesting.

• Angry
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
False hero has a really good plot. Especially interesting is the thread with twins. Areas of Grey is s-f but without aliens, etc. There is one android but in general the plot is also quite interesting.
all right i'll give it a try...and any other suggestions ?

Mar 19, 2020
The only way people can understand others is through their actions. She behaves obnoxiously to most, so they correctly perceive her as obnoxious.

Even in private she's regularly putting down others & happily throws Mila under the bus to save her own skin. So hard to argue she isn't a bad person at this point. There may well be reasons she's bad, but that doesn't negate the facts of her own behaviour. Of course no one is completely bad, so in that sense isn't bad 'at her core'.

Hopefully we continue to have opportunities to influence her, and they can help each other become better people. The MC isn't a good person either at the outset, they both need all the help they can get.
Bingo. I like this game, the characters and the story are well-written, but this is the only thing that bothers me: both the MC and the LI that is shoved down our throats are... Just a bit obnoxious and unlikeable. Just makes me wanna scream "Don't be an edgy asshole!!" at the screen sometimes haha.

But still, it's way too good not to follow the development, I know it's all done on purpose.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Hello,
At first, it was planned to do Maja wallpapers for July, but I prioritized the release of SG Chapter 3.5 and skipped the last month.

I'll make this an official rule, during a release month I'll most likely not do wallpapers. From now on I'll also do only one set of wallpapers a month. (Either SG or WiAB)

The thing is that I have to feel the character in order to come up with a decent idea. I don't want to shit out wallpapers just for the sake of it.

I don't enjoy this kind of "forced work." Quality and creativity would suffer.
This means in the future, you'll see "random" girl(s) from either SG or WiAB.

This time I did feel Mila from Summer's Gone.

Mila1.png Mila2.png Mila3.png Mila4.png Mila5.png

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Can't blame him. I too envy a hairstyle that can automatically scratch an itchy nose.

View attachment 1373436
herm i have had a bad dream... in it i think our MC is songoku from dragon ball Z and in that night in the woods it was a full moon! he turned into the irrational ape monster and hurt Summer! that was a weird nightmare that makes my tail itchy! by the way i am 12 and from planet Vegeta although its also known as planet plant, absolutely no clue how i know that shit...

I need a damn time machine coz I need this faster. First Being A Dik and now Summer's Gone...the name Bella is starting to mean best girl :love:

View attachment 1374224
herm nope... it just means beautiful but then again for simps all a woman needs to be is beautifully and her skills with a knife are useless it takes a real man to enjoy a girl who can stab a dude or mince some delicious meat with a knife!

and yes it means beautiful in almost all Latin language, except in french but hey the french are french for a reason!

43 uk and thanks to denial i'm immortal
i do not wish to ruin the surprise but... it should be fun, for me and everyone else that knows you and does not particularly appreciate you!

Because it's a deep story. The "10 hot chicks" are not written in a way that they would be ok with sharing their man. Also the mc is just starting to socialize again after being a social recluse for 5 years, he can arguably handle 1 relationship let alone be fucking 10 girls at the same time.
its not the fucking that its the problem is the emotional strength to put up with their bullshit our MC is still a wreak who can not get his dick up but if he could it would not be a question of stamina but the emotional inability to process his feelings into playing all those girls!

Bella or Nia are enough to emotionally empty a regular emotionally strong dude much less put up with the Nami bullshit if its known we got stuck with our dick inside Bela (hey it was an accident ffs back off Nami you are not my mommy, i know because she is dead!) furthermore Zara and Nadjia competitiveness would drive us insane and could end up with our MC dead or even worse with a dildo up his arse if we ever pick one over the other as the best at something...

as for Mila and her issues better not fucking start with a whore of a mother and a drunk and junkie father she probably as more kittens in her cuckoo nest then a freaking Asylum!

as for Viktoria and Maja that`s a can a worms that will destroy you if you ever make her cry... i am too much of an asshole to touch Viktoria and i am afraid i would break her into suicide or some dark path shit that would make this particular MC withdraw even more inside himself!

as for Amber and her young sister you really do not want her... she mothered a Bela and she became what she became... whatever treatment she as for us its not going to be good probably something to do with Sado masochism female domination ball busting/breaking shit or worse... not my shit because its not my monkeys not my circus and therefore not my problems!

Only Sasha is strong enough and as she stated she never quits, only Sasha can heal you not because she is perfect but because she understands that the only constant in the universe is change and she will hold our hands trough all our metamorphosis so that we can both bloom into full human beings with our dark shadows well integrated into our personalities only sasha can do the mathematics miracle of 2 becoming 1 with each other with their surrounding and eventually with the universe, because that`s just who Sasha is perfect in all her imperfections!

This game is fantastic, any recommendations for story driven VN's such as this?
intertwined is pretty good although it leans heavily into the drama side of the story and the sex is kind of just happens.... must be because its written by a girl who understands that great mistery that is a woman`s mind!

I'm really not into the 'MC is a master tactician' angle the story is seemingly trying to establish. His machinations and inner monologues detract from the narrative and divest me from his character development. His attempts at 'strategy' to win the coed basketball match and to 'get the upper hand' against various minor antagonists make him wholly unlikable to me.
think of it as a coping mechanism almost all people who suffer from anxiety create such mechanisms

until he finds something he is really good at that enables him to become part of something significant that is his best coping mechanism to deal with an harsh reality!

Yes.

"A man can have anything, if he is willing to sacrifice." Emperor Valkorion.
would you sacrifice Bella´s love to have an Harem? cause you can probably bully her emotionally into being part of your harem but she will not love you she will just end up resenting you in a passive aggressive way!

BIGGEST REVELATION OF THE TIME BUDDY

BELLA AND SASHA are SISTERS

YOU CAN CONFIRM IT BY CHECKING THE PICS OF THE CHILDHOOD

Bella has green eyes while sasha has light blue eyes same as childhood, Robin took the side of sasha while ring on sasha's hand might prove that she is married? (Not sure) though the drift between the two i.e. sasha and bella is related to the face mark on sasha's face

What do you guys think?

I also think sometimes that NIA is Summer but still not sure about it
herm its a nice consideration but if you really wanna build up on that why not make Sasha scar Bella`s doing and Sasha picking her fathers side instead of sticking with her sister and mother? would make for a more believable drama! still their interactions or lack off show there is no love pain and anger in there!

Take this and I hope you both get overdosed :devilish:
View attachment 1379468
pfuu like if that was possible Bella is alchool and Nami is sugar but Sasha is just marijuana if you take too much of her you just fall asleep into beautiful dreams to wake up with a healthy dose of the munchies and her sweet smile to brighten up your day! there is no such thing as too much Sasha but if there was we would just store it for a rainy day since it does not rotten your teeth or goes bad unlike some others!

Hmm. False Hero - It's also interesting. The developer is very active on F95. The game is not long but it promises to be interesting.
Or Areas of Grey.
false hero seems a great premise but i will wait for the ren´py port to give it a go!

Are we supposed to talk about other Visual Novels in their respective threads .?..because i feel like i'm talking about my best friend's funeral at my another best friend's funeral...
you know you can only have 1 best friend... wtf do you think you are doing playing an harem game where you can have multiple best friends? get real!

and somehow this is like the best argument to get dudes to understand why harems are not real! dude if your best friend as 10 other best friends i do not believe that your friendship is what you imagine it to be, yes he is playing you into believing a fantasy which he himself does not believe... why would he keep other best friends around? are you not a best friend enough for him? wake up you friendly simp!

back from the weekend!

Viren11

Sep 3, 2020
Honestly, I really like this game. Just because of the story. This is the first game in a while where I care more about the Story than the actual sex scenes. Same goes for "Where it all began (or something)". Although it hasn't been updated for like a year now, the story there was more intriguing than Summer's Gone

obtrusiveraptor

Feb 15, 2021
intertwined is pretty good although it leans heavily into the drama side of the story and the sex is kind of just happens.... must be because its written by a girl who understands that great mistery that is a woman`s mind!
I actually just finished chapter 7 of intertwined, I love the story and the way it's written. It's another game that makes me feel like sex is more of an afterthought because of the story. I appreciate the recommendation though

Deathsage

Sep 19, 2019
Can anyone else confirm that the "virus" from the IC Patch on LewdPatcher is a false positive? Is it safe to download?

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
you know you can only have 1 best friend... wtf do you think you are doing playing an harem game where you can have multiple best friends? get real!

and somehow this is like the best argument to get dudes to understand why harems are not real! dude if your best friend as 10 other best friends i do not believe that your friendship is what you imagine it to be, yes he is playing you into believing a fantasy which he himself does not believe... why would he keep other best friends around? are you not a best friend enough for him? wake up you friendly simp!

back from the weekend!
Did you just compare friendships to harem ? Are you serious?.....Everything is not harem, grow out of the VN BOX man...and yes one can have more than one best friend, i know i do ....because i can tell the difference between real friends and the pretentious ones.

Reactions: Viren11 and sava75
4.40 star(s) 493 Votes