Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Hey guys! So, I just got around to downloading the latest release. For those who care, I’ll be posting a review of Season 1 either tonight or tomorrow night. Since this may be my last review, it will be brutal. I'm not sugarcoating anything this time. I was kind in my last reviews, but since this game is supposed to be one where the story comes first, all its storytelling elements will be criticized. Despite what many of you may think, this game has many issues. And since it may be my last post (I may deactivate this account), I'm pointing most of them out. I say most because I'm only on one path, so I won't see everything. I’ll see you guys either tonight or tomorrow nightღ

P.S: If you're wondering why you should care about what some random user says... I write professionally. It's not my main profession by any means, but I've been publishing books/novels since high school. KK, I'll see you guys laterღ

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I mean bella is a sociopath. But we'll have to wait and see how Ocean decides to develop her. If bella gets out of control, well I hope ocean gives me a gun. :Kappa:
View attachment 3655158
Bella is a petty child throwing temper tantrums to me, so I have a hard time taking her seriously even when she misbehaves. But I want to hit her with a banana when she's a bitch:KEK:
screenshot0208.png

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
P.S: If you're wondering why you should care about what some random user says... I write professionally. It's not my main profession by any means, but I've been publishing books/novels since high school. KK, I'll see you guys laterღ
While I like your posts...that sentence is just utter rubbish. Ocean is not a professional writer, I don't think a single VN dev is. So comparing his writing to a professionals is...well...do I really need to say it? Deactivating your account? Get a grip Fortuna and stop being so dramatic. Like those people who say they are going to quit their jobs lol...they never do.

Do it or don't, but don't wax lyrical about it. Look forward to reading your review.

Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
P.S: If you're wondering why you should care about what some random user says... I write professionally.
Just because you write professionally doesn't mean you are not still a random user. I don't know you, and don't know you personally so, you're a random user to me, no matter how good or well you write.

You will be saying things from your point of view and your personal opinion. Granted, the game is flawed in many ways, Ocean screwed up big with the edits/removals, this/that, the story lost me at parts (especially when it's not focused on the MC)

I'm in Chapter 4 and already got lost with the story since it's focused on all the girls wearing the uniforms. I got lost before this too, just not as much. I'm not defending Ocean. You can go at him if you want.

I enjoy the game for what it is, not for what it was, what it could have been, but for what it is... a flawed, interesting experience to me. I wasn't here from the start and didn't support this game from the beginning so, I can't speak on what I didn't experience. I only experienced a bit of the dark path and stopped once the edits/reworks etc started happening.

I don't know how it feels to have liked/loved/supported this game from the very beginning, only to then get what you got for the Steam release. This is just a clusterfuck of emotions and just craziness.

Playing Devil's Advocate here sucks balls. I'm sure your review will be cold as ice, but it's deserved, even if I personally enjoy the game and enjoy it with its imperfections.

What the fuck is up with bella's friend who always carries a banana. Does she have a banana fetish or is there a reason for her behavior?
That's her weapon of choice. Maybe also her pleasure toy... Careful, she might ram that somewhere the sun doesn't shine.

Nice Mods over there at Steam SG Discussions ... We where just interested what the new Update is again since nothing was written. Mod came, said if nothing was posted just small fixes and shortly after he deleted the Fred
They said if there aren't notes posted for an update/patch, then the patch was likely fixes for typos/bugs.

Yeah that thread got removed real quick.
No. A mod didn't delete that thread. The OP did because trolls started coming in with shit like "Season 2 just released"

Should I play this with the patch or nah?
If you don't like the word "roomie/roomies" use it. Even the MC mentions Noji isn't his mom (don't know how the dialogue would be if the patch is there) but really, it isn't too much of a big deal. Unless it really, really reeeeeaaaallllyyyy bothers you.

Also, only play the Chapter 5 beta with the patch or whatever. It won't work with the Steam release version. Correct me if I am wrong anyone. But someone did make a patch to work with the Steam release (read a page or so back) and you should find it. I didn't use it because I don't care for it so, don't know what will happen if you do use it.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
What the fuck is up with bella's friend who always carries a banana. Does she have a banana fetish or is there a reason for her behavior?
View attachment 3655257
I mean she isn't the only one with a food Fetish Nami has a thing for rolls. but the thing with banana's is what makes me like her so much and makes her so funny to me. Maybe we will get a sex scene with her when our dick still doesn't work and we will shove her Banana up inside of her instead :)

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I mean she isn't the only one with a food Fetish Nami has a thing for rolls. but the thing with banana's is what makes me like her so much and makes her so funny to me. Maybe we will get a sex scene with her when our dick still doesn't work and we will shove her Banana up inside of her instead :)
I thought nami's fetish was to invade nika's personal space. :KEK:
screenshot0081.png

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I thought nami's fetish was to invade nika's personal space. :KEK:
2 Fetishes then.

1. Rolls take top priority
2. Make Psychical contact with Nika as much as possible. Even if that involves face sitting on him. She knows she wants to ride his mouth hard. Probably enjoyed every bit of him she got to feel while on top of him.

I can only imagine what she would do if he poked her with his tongue or etc

They did meet in my playthrough. Nika interacted more with his daughters and Nami, but Nick seemed perfectly nice.

I don't really get that feeling from Nojika, perhaps Ocean hasn't made up his mind about her yet. But, I could be reading it wrong too.

Absolutely. Appearance is obviously important for first impressions, and may play a role if I like two girls equally (and can't have both in a game). That said, petite dark-haired girls with small boobs do catch my attention easier than big blondes with huge boobs.

If you are referring to Nojika here, she isn't in WiaB (yet) as far as I can remember. It's a great game though, definitely recommend it. It's not as far along as this one, but I think I may prefer it.

Ah, then I haven't made it to that part yet. I should have mentioned that in my earlier reply. I can't wait to meet Nick then to case him out. Mmhmm. I am sure Nika interacted with the daughters, that's the only reason for Nick, like I mentioned before :ROFLMAO: There's going to be some action with the daughters, daughters + Nami, daughters + Nika + Nami = Woah. Just assuming, until I meet them.

Hmm, if you plan on replaying it (or are) keep an eye on her, her movements, especially with her body when you're (Nika) talking with her. Don't see her as a mother figure, just see her as another lady. That's the way I see her, especially if she adopted us.

I hate when that happens lol. Liking too many girls at once. If you picture a certain face more than the other, that's the one you want. I guess there are too many blondes in here. There are other colors, you know. Yeah, the big tits are too much. Medium to small is fine with me. Well, I hope you enjoy those twins then lol.

No, I was replying to what you said here

"Definitely agree on the number of girls, and add in WiaB and I'm quickly loosing track"

Just saying. Even if I don't play WIAB, I play other games... and that = waaaay to many characters to try and remember

Last edited:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
2 Fetishes then.

1. Rolls take top priority
2. Make Psychical contact with Nika as much as possible. Even if that involves face sitting on him. She knows she wants to ride his mouth hard. Probably enjoyed every bit of him she got to feel while on top of him.

I can only imagine what she would do if he poked her with his tongue or etc
Nami tries to entice Nika at every turn. She has that in common with Bella, they both get topless to make him hard in vain. :HideThePain: :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes