Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
We talk about everything in regard to the relationships and situations, but I haven't heard much about the theft and people's thoughts on it. Especially who is going to be the scapegoat. So I am going to throw out a theory. Nika doing his favor for Zara he sets it up to look like Melanie Ceril took it. Police come her sister recognizes it and takes it. She is seen taking it by Vanessa and Vanessa manipulates Ceril.

Jarulf

Formerly 'AbsolutelyNotJarulf'
Aug 9, 2020
Well...first person I've seen in months to say they are too sexy rofl....

Makes a nice refreshing change lol.
Well, to be perfectly honest I'm not really attracted to most of them. I'm in the "small boobs are better camp" , and Ocean very definitely is not ;)

But, I just thought all these close up shots of butts in tight pants and humongous boobs while Nika is not really interested yet, felt a bit too much of fan service. It sort of jarred with the overall tone of the game in some respects.
As I originally said, it's not a big thing, just something I did notice.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Maybe smaller,but a gorgeous handful of pure nature,
juicy peachy breasts.. :love::love:
that the blonde silicone supremacy certainly cannot give you..:cautious::cautious:
View attachment 3653289
Nami does have the nicest boobs in the game, imo.
But to be fair, it doesn't seem most of the other girls have cheated nature with silicone. They just won the "connective tissue lottery" or however The Cheeto put it.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
mostwanted8

That's not a dissatisfaction, but an observation.

I'm fine, brother from Team Sasha.

We're just having a discussion and I love it. :coffee::whistle:

I don't reply to BobTheDuck and John972 as much as I do to you, because we three essentially share the same opinion about the characters, we just look at them through different lenses and their responses perfectly complement my words.

So far, my position remains the same.

This isn't an answer to you, I just want to summarise my thoughts from all previous posts.

Ocean intentionally or unknowingly (the worst case scenario) keeps Bella's darkest deeds in the shadows. This leads to a very twisted view of this character where on one side we have some of Bella's fans who raise her to saint status and on the other side their opponents who can't say anything better than the heist and illegal racing (you guys are pathetic :BootyTime: ).

Meanwhile, in reality, Bella is one of the three most terrible people among WiAB and SG's love interests. Leia is probably at the top, the rest two is your personal preferences and opinions on whose actions are more horrible. Bella's fans can make all the excuses they want to keep her away from them two. She has feelings and regrets, but so far they don't change the outcome. She realises her bad act in the scene with the woman in the restroom, but is completely blind to the Vanessa's situation. Change my mind if you want but corruption of a woman is literally the worst idea that ever crossed the minds of SG characters. Bella doesn't see shit.

Her instability is no excuse because she is aware of her actions. Leia also has traumas that have affected her behaviour. Vanessa probably suffers from a personality disorder, most likely narcissistic, less likely antisocial. All three of them are in need of serious psychological support.

All things considered, I think Bella is worse person than Vanessa. But we only know Vanessa from two chapters, so she might ask Bella to give up her seat in the future.

I'm not a Bella hater. Yes, I'm tired of the amount of her screen time and Ocean's excessive attention to her outside of the game, but I can live with that. I enjoy her scenes and I like her chemistry with Nika. If Ocean doesn't make a mistake with her development, she will join my personal top 3 where she really belongs, among Vanessa and Leia. I like badass girls.

But Vanessa is still my favorite. I just can't, I love her vibe and the tension when both her and Nika are in the same scene. They're like predators studying each other, that tension never drops even for a second. However, I now doubt that Nika actually can stand up to her if they become enemies, given how his dumb antics are perceived now. I think without Ocean's help and plot armour, she'll destroy him. The same goes for Bella who to put it mildly is not a very smart person. She will demolish them both. It surprises me how my perspective on the characters and the plot has changed over time.
There is a lot we don't know yet.

I don't believe Bella to be such a threat in general. She is a sociopath, but she is not a psychopath. The main difference between the two, if recall correctly is that psychopath are unable to feel empathy. Bella does show empathy and guilt when they hurt that woman innthe bathroom.

Vanessa, on the other hand, has had simply too little screen time to make a comparison. Yet, from what its seen, she is clearly a bigger threat that Bella could ever be. The fact that Bella is trying to get close to her and fail to see Vanessa's nature implies Vanessa would eat her alive if they were fighting on equal grounds. She also seems to show no regret in manipulating people. If anything, she seems proud. Including her BF. More on the psychopath than on the sociopath scale.

Now, and this IS plot, but in the end, so far, this is not a Vanessa vs Bella situation. Vanessa is a means to an end for Bella and MC and unlike Bella, MC did figured out Vanessa's nature. To be fair, mainly becuase Vanessa wanted him to know. But also Bella is way more likely to have real friends like MC and Ayua than Vanessa. Which is a strength. Vanessa can pretend to be friend with someone, but thise things eventually dont last.

Now, with how little info we have of Leia, I don't believe she plays into the kind of games Vanessa and Bella could do. Leia seems to be way more the mafia boss a la Capone, Vanessa the manipulative mind the way media has delivered James Moriarty, while Bella is more like rebelling character doing shit for her own amusement. I cannot think fast a clear comparison for her.

The three of them share they are not heroic characters, in the sense that is not moral compass that guides them. But they are significantly different in how they go by.

I agree with you in that the three are great. I don't care about Leia cause I love Katie in WIAB. But i admit she is badass through and through.
Bella is my favorite but Vanessa is amazing too. Leia, unfortunately for her, had to compete with Katie. Sorry.

Now, MC is not on the level of either of the 3 mentioned. His actions, however, are quite calculated. On his inner monologues he sees way to manipulate people. He is just not the best at doing it. First, his mental state makes him week, being hunted for constant panic attacks renders him week. Second, his approach tend to be too direct. Unless you are Goku, you just can't have everyone as enemy and expect to win. Most people he has as ally are either too good to do anything, Victoria, too blinded by love to let MC do something dangerous, Nami, too busy with her own problems, Mila, or too similar to him, Bella. This last part is not necessarily good in a team, as they see similar things and fail to see similar things. A broader view would make them stronger.

All of this lead us to yes, without plot, MC is doomed. But, in the end plot is there ofr a reason in all stories. Problem usually is not plot armor, but when it is just plot armor and nothing else.
More than anything, when in order to protect the main characters or to keep the plot going, you contrradict character's nature out of the blue. Say you established Vanessa is a genius manipulative bitch, and then you make her make the most stupid mistake over and over just to save MC from total doom.

The worst of the worst, though, is using deus ex machinas. That is just bad writing without excuse. I will be the first to bitch about it if it happens.

Anyway, for now we wait to see what happens.

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Well, to be perfectly honest I'm not really attracted to most of them. I'm in the "small boobs are better camp" , and Ocean very definitely is not ;)

Goddamn right!
There are still a few golden nuggets in SG though. Nojiko is sexy as hell. The twins are super underrated, probably because most people go the Bella route but they are both hot as all fk! Sasha and Vanessa are absolute smokeshows. Nami and Robin are also super sexy.

My personal favorite when it comes to looks though is Maja. If she was a brunette with green eyes...godfuckingdamn that would be an undisputed 10/10 for me.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I can only imaging what you think of Mila then :lepew:

There are still a few golden nuggets in SG though. Nojiko is sexy as hell. The twins are super underrated, probably because most people go the Bella route but they are both hot as all fk! Sasha and Vanessa are absolute smokeshows. Nami and Robin are also super sexy.

My personal favorite when it comes to looks though is Maja. If she was a brunette with green eyes...godfuckingdamn that would be an undisputed 10/10 for me.
You have great taste.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
We're just having a discussion and I love it.
Cool, my brother from team Vanessa (we’ll see what we can do about that). It seems like we agree after all. Bella is a dumb mean girl looking for trouble and she has to learn the hard way somehow. She’s not a horrible person (other characters come to mind), but she’s hot-headed, bitchy and vengeful. She has her own demons (the bullying and her sister’s coma) and we can understand her more in light of that, but we can’t excuse her behavior. Nika and her really are good for each other.
Bella’s strong suit is her chemistry with Nika. They’re literally partners in crime and people love that stuff. They don’t necessarily forgive her immoral actions. They look past them cause she’s a bad girl, it’s her appeal. I suspect Ocean wanted us to fall for her and care before hitting her (and us) with some sweet deserved consequence.

Vanessa is the better character for me and you. She’s a better person too as far as we know but her mindset seems more fucked up. I wouldn’t care if she turns out worst than Bella, I’d still like her :coffee:

She realises her bad act in the scene with the woman in the restroom, but is completely blind to the Vanessa's situation. Change my mind if you want but corruption of a woman is literally the worst idea that ever crossed the minds of SG characters.
Eh, corrupting is an extreme word. More like manipulating and using her for an end. Still bad, but not nearly to the same extent as “corrupting”.

Last edited:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Goddamn right!
:D
There are still a few golden nuggets in SG though. Nojiko is sexy as hell. The twins are super underrated, probably because most people go the
Nojiko is absolutely lovely. I hope Nick proves to be a decent guy and makes her very happy.
She deserves that. I mean, raising Nika and Nami on her own...
I can't help but wonder what she'd look like in WiaB, it may not be entirely impossible that we'll see her in there too. Though I have a feeling her role there would not be an entirely happy one. I digress!

The twins? The two dark-skinned girls from the captivating scene in the locker room? Yeah, gorgeous and really hot. But did both of them get a brain? And yes, Mmmm braaains... Gotta have brains.

The various blondes don't really do it for me. They are all very attractive, but I'm not attracted.

Sonya though, beautiful eyes.

Reactions: RNasc4444

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Nojiko is absolutely lovely. I hope Nick proves to be a decent guy and makes her very happy.

The twins? The two dark-skinned girls from the captivating scene in the locker room? Yeah, gorgeous and really hot. But did both of them get a brain? And yes, Mmmm braaains... Gotta have brains.

The various blondes don't really do it for me. They are all very attractive, but I'm not attracted.

Sonya though, beautiful eyes.
I don't care about Nick, honestly. Could do without hearing about the dude. Might be an asshole behind the scenes (cheats, lies etc) The only thing he'll be bringing to the table are his 2 daughters. The way Nojiko is towards the MC, I feel like she'll happily ride him, being filled with pure joy while doing so.

Eh, they look okay, nothing special or amazing. Whatcha mean? did you mean to say, "but do both of them have brains?" because I can't understand the way you worded that.

So, you're not attracted to the attractive? got it. They can look okay, but they just aren't your cup of tea. I think there are too many LI's/Side girls. We aren't even in Season 2 yet. Too many damn names/characters to remember for me o_O

These girls do be having nice eyes.

Friend zoned together with Vic. She's nice.
Mila yeah, friend zoned but I'll be going out with Vic (whenever the hell that will be) I mean, I had a "date" with Bella before having a date with Vic lol

Hmm, the Steam version just got a 11.7MB update/patch. Don't know what the hell it's for. If they are fixes, what got fixed? no notes or anything.

Any experts out there (and owns the game on Steam) can you (whoever) look through the game to see what has been fixed?

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Could do without hearing about the dude. Might be an asshole behind the scenes (cheats, lies etc) The only thing he'll be bringing to the table are his 2 daughters. The way Nojiko is towards the MC, I feel like she'll happily ride him, being filled with pure joy while doing so.
I guess we'll see what else Nick can bring to the story, besides beautiful daughters. In my book he's off to a good start, but we'll see what Ocean cooks up for him. If he's decent to Nojiko I'm perfectly ok with him, if he hurts her- then he goes down painfully. Nick, that is. Not Ocean.;)
Eh, they look okay, nothing special or amazing. Whatcha mean? did you mean to say, "but do both of them have brains?" because I can't understand the way you worded that.
The one Nika was handcuffed too seemed a little ditzy while her sister tried to make her stop making things worse. That's all I meant. I don't think I have seen them in any other scenes, so maybe it was just in that one.
So, you're not attracted to the attractive? got it. They can look okay, but they just aren't your cup of tea. I think there are too many LI's/Side girls. We aren't even in Season 2 yet. Too many damn names/characters to remember for me o_O
Pretty much, yes. All the girls are gorgeous in this game, doesn't mean I want to bang them.
Definitely agree on the number of girls, and add in WiaB and I'm quickly loosing track. :)

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I remembered she was dead, it’s been a while since I played that part. Fixed it.
As far as I remember it was never said she was dead. With the last updates (around the bookclub visit I think) we just see Bella reading here comatose sister from a book.

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes