Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
It's an interesting thing about Nami. We think of healing and growth of Nika's character in this game, but I suspect the same applies to Nami as well.

We know she did the 'dirty' on Nika in the past. We don't know exactly what that was yet, but Nika tells her he doesn't want her to revert to the (bad) person she once was, and betray his trust again.

All through Season 1, it seems Nami is winning that battle and she hasn't reverted to the way she apparently used to be. She supports Nika, abet hesitantly on the Bella path, and does shoot daggers at female rivals, but she hasn't actively sabotaged anything yet. What will she do in the future, though?

This actually brings me to an example of the limitation/weakness with this type of player choice-driven AVN...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, nothing we can know to the 100% right now, but i think the uncertainty could provide two scenarios:

1- Nami doesn´t become in the bad person she was before, we don´t know how exactly she was but we know she hurted Nika, and Nika being hurted is something to consider. She will continue looking bad to other girls if Nika gets closer to them but she prepends Nika´s healing first and nothing "bad" happen.

2- Nami tries to convince Nika to stop going out so much (she is doing this now, she is concerned now about Nika going out too much, for example to the farm party, i want to believe she just want to be sure all of this isn´t bad for Nika but... What if she is getting jelous and start to see that maybe is not good for her wishes to have a social Nika?). She starts speaking bad about other girls, maybe she exagerates situations in her favor or even try to create situations with other girls where she ends being the victim to achieve that Nika stay in her side and he gets angry with the other persons involved, leading to a situaion where Nika starts to pass more and more time with her, forgetting about the other girls.

But of course without us knowing about Nami past and how she was before we only can speculate... We don´t know how manipulative is she and we don´t know what are her real habilities, something important to know because we could get closer to real scenarios knowing it.

zvingo

Jul 13, 2019
Hmm... Try downloading from a different place/link? From the links provided on the first post, try gofile maybe?
I downloaded it from Gofile two times (2024-05-10 and 2024-05-13) same problems: cinematics and half of the images are not found. I'll try another website or a compressed version. Thanks :)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Am I the only one that thinks Amber's sister Claire looks weird? like, the head does not belong on the body it is currently connected to. I also thought that she looked like Amber herself. It just could be my eyes playing tricks or her hairstyle, but look

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At least on this particular render her head does seem a bit too large for her body. I'd have to see more renders and possibly a full body render to be sure though.
This could very well be a single render where the position of her head or the camera angle and zoom level or all of them combined make it seem larger than it is on other renders.
I haven't played the new version yet and I don't remember enough from the last time I played the game. So I'm not going to make a final judgement at this point yet.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I downloaded it from Gofile two times (2024-05-10 and 2024-05-13) same problems: cinematics and half of the images are not found. I'll try another website or a compressed version. Thanks :)
You installed the incest patch, right?

Reactions: zvingo

John972

Apr 24, 2018
View attachment 3648194

Melanie has a birth mark / beauty mark? whatever you call it, facial mole, on her face though.
I tried very hard to look back at screenshots of the pizza/bus girl, and even with the hair blocking somewhat near part of that face, it's thin enough that you might be able to see it on close up of renders, but it's not there. Definitely don't think it's Melanie, unless the attention to detail was missed, but I feel attention to detail is pretty well done / intentional so far, so I doubt it's her.
Goth girl is at ZPR (she's seen at different times in the hallways there, including the period between classes).

Melanie Ceril goes to Jackson & Swartz - a rival college - as stated by Zara.

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
I don't think they are going to reveal until mid season 2. Bella thinks that the sister is after her because of her mothers fame. Sisters are both nuts I wouldn't be surprise this has to do with Melanie asking her sister to destroy her.
Yeah, I assume/hope we'll see Melanie soon in the current timeline. Even if not anytime soon, I'm sure her crazy (hot) cop sister will still be hounding down on us / Bella more.

Yes, I'm actually looking forward to seeing her more, for... reasons. :KEK:

Reactions: Don Sucio

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Yeah, I assume/hope we'll see Melanie soon in the current timeline. Even if not anytime soon, I'm sure her crazy (hot) cop sister will still be hounding down on us / Bella more.

Yes, I'm actually looking forward to seeing her more, for... reasons. :KEK:
Honestly, I'd be happy to see someone completely different:

LEA

If you take Katie as a benchmark, how she looked in WiaB and how she looks here in SG, what does Lea have to look like: "to kneel down"? or?

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
I love replaying Summer's Gone from the beginning whenever a new update comes out. I've been doing this for several years now. Feel great.
I only dropped into the AVN world a little over a year ago, and played Summer's Gone for the first time last year February. But since then, together with the currently available versions, I've played through about like 50 times.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Don’t like the MC, lack of sex or pace? Look elsewhere and find something more appealing to you.
I think they like the game too much to go looking elsewhere for something that can come close to this game. Just an assumption, of course.

I remember not liking it much besides the dark stuff, didn't really pay attention (just wanted to do as much bad shit as I could) hated Bella with all my guts, hated being forced to be around her etc but after not playing the game for a year or so+ and playing the Steam version... now I love it and Bella :ROFLMAO:

After buying/playing a game like "Vaygren - Lustful Temptation" where the whole game is mostly animated, knowing it took them "years" to work on it and release it, I can appreciate Ocean's cinematics a bit more. I used to skip them before but didn't skip one with the Steam version.

Obviously, the music transitions going into and out of a cinematic definitely needs to be worked on a bit more. It like, plays a different song than what was currently playing or the song changes right after the cinematic finishes lol. It does bring the game/characters to life more and makes it more impactful, especially with the music that is chosen (like if you see Nami crying in a cinematic and the music is sad-ish etc)

I was in a different mindset before (with time things changed) and after checking stuff out I used to bash or talked shit about (not everything, just some) I now find myself liking this game very much, loving it even. I am sorry to Ocean and to the game for my past complaints and shittery. Just saying that I want to apologize for hating on the game and for not really giving it a chance.

Definitely loving the story flow and the choices you get. I think the choices pop up at the right/interesting times. I will definitely be playing this a few more times afterwards. Some choices I'd like to see play out lol.

Every lewd scene (nude boobs/ass) were used decently. Well, more ass is welcomed lol. They had their reasons for being in the game and not just cause. Kind of worried how things will be once Season 2 comes out.... for now, loving how everything is.

Made it to Chapter 4. I did make out with Bella.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I remember not liking it much besides the dark stuff, didn't really pay attention (just wanted to do as much bad shit as I could) hated Bella with all my guts, hated being forced to be around her etc but after not playing the game for a year or so+ and playing the Steam version... now I love it and Bella :ROFLMAO:
Bella took me 2 playthroughs to love. Difference for me tho is did like alot her on my first PT but other characters were either tied or closely behind being better than her to me. I didn't love her till my 2nd now she is in my top 3 LI before she was sitting around top 30 - 50. Paying closer attention to the cinematics kind of made me see her in a new light.

Reactions: Metal Panic

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I think they like the game too much to go looking elsewhere for something that can come close to this game. Just an assumption, of course.

After buying/playing a game like "Vaygren - Lustful Temptation" where the whole game is mostly animated, knowing it took them "years" to work on it and release it, I can appreciate Ocean's cinematics a bit more. I used to skip them before but didn't skip one with the Steam version.

Obviously, the music transitions going into and out of a cinematic definitely needs to be worked on a bit more. It like, plays a different song than what was currently playing or the song changes right after the cinematic finishes lol. It does bring the game/characters to life more and makes it more impactful, especially with the music that is chosen (like if you see Nami crying in a cinematic and the music is sad-ish etc)

I was in a different mindset before (with time things changed) and after checking stuff out I used to bash or talked shit about (not everything, just some) I now find myself liking this game very much, loving it even. I am sorry to Ocean and to the game for my past complaints and shittery. Just saying that I want to apologize for hating on the game and for not really giving it a chance.

Definitely loving the story flow and the choices you get. I think the choices pop up at the right/interesting times. I will definitely be playing this a few more times afterwards. Some choices I'd like to see play out lol.

Every lewd scene (nude boobs/ass) were used decently. Well, more ass is welcomed lol. They had their reasons for being in the game and not just cause. Kind of worried how things will be once Season 2 comes out.... for now, loving how everything is.

Made it to Chapter 4. I did make out with Bella.
There might be hope for you yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I don't think that's true. At least not for most. In my case I like this thread A LOT MORE than I like the game. I like the discussion, I like the pace at which the thread moves. It's almost always fresh but easy to keep up with. Then there is the nostalgia of when SG used to be my favorite game.

That's not to say I don't like SG though. It's currently my 12th favorite AVN in development.

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes