Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Yeah, he seems "too" good. Like, Mr. Perfect. They didn't argue yet? (maybe still in a lovey dovey phase) we will definitely see. Pretty sure in Season 2 we'll get more info. Since she did say he wanted to meet the MC and Nami, we'll probably get a scene or so with that.
They did meet in my playthrough. Nika interacted more with his daughters and Nami, but Nick seemed perfectly nice.

I don't really get that feeling from Nojika, perhaps Ocean hasn't made up his mind about her yet. But, I could be reading it wrong too.

I agree. I like who I like, I don't go for just the appearance alone. I'm not a shallow person who mainly just focuses on the looks of someone and not the whole package.
Absolutely. Appearance is obviously important for first impressions, and may play a role if I like two girls equally (and can't have both in a game). That said, petite dark-haired girls with small boobs do catch my attention easier than big blondes with huge boobs.

I guess I'm glad I don't play WIAB then. But I do play other ones so, it doesn't matter lol. I'll just try to remember the ones I am actually on the paths for.
If you are referring to Nojika here, she isn't in WiaB (yet) as far as I can remember. It's a great game though, definitely recommend it. It's not as far along as this one, but I think I may prefer it.

Reactions: Metal Panic

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well ... nothing importend but image ee219 was changed with the update. and some small fixes on other files.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hold on! Let me put on my smart-ass glasses. :geek:

Mostwanted and I have already discussed the topic sociopath/psychopath. Here, here.

My words, in brief, there is no established distinction between a psychopath and a sociopath. Some people say sociopaths are more prone to aggression and psychopaths are lack empathy and are more calculating, others say the opposite. In medical psychiatry there is only antisocial personality disorder, psychopathy and sociopathy are synonyms. In general, sociopath is just a popularised term used in different contexts.

In criminal psychiatry, antisocial personality disorder and psychopath are sometimes separated. A person with APD has a much higher risk of suicide than a psychopath who essentially should not have feelings of remorse and guilt. Simply put, a person with APD could be Bella and a psychopath is a typical recidivist criminal or a serial killer who also does not suffer from other disorders that can provoke a suicide attempt. Vanessa doesn't fit the description of psychopaths because they are very impulsive and aggressive.

I believe that Bella may have APD (or sociopathy, whatever). At first I was leaning more towards Vanessa being a sociopath and I'm still admitting that possibility, but then I read the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (the US personality disorders manual) and now I'm pretty sure she has narcissistic personality disorder.

Yes, she shares some traits common to sociopaths/psychopaths. But her predominant personality trait is narcissism.

"People with antisocial and narcissistic personality disorders are tough-minded, exploitative, manipulative, egocentric, and deceptive. Vanessa has all these traits. However, narcissistic personality disorder does not always include impulsivity and aggressive. Vanessa is actually pretty bad at hiding her negative emotions, but she can control herself. When Nika makes verbal attacks towards her, she shows this angry face :mad: and then tries to cover her dissatisfied reaction behind a fake smile. She would be much more hot-tempered if she had APD. She also doesn't have any history of bad behavior in childhood or criminal behavior in adulthood, at least we don't know anything about it. Otherwise her childhood would be more like the one Leia and William had. Vanessa with APD is basically Leia minus her affection for her brother. Finally, people with APD do not crave admiration and envy and do not reflect it on others as passionately as Vanessa does.

She is obsessed with self-praise and self-love to the point where she more-likely sees it as the purpose of her life. It's the difference between being a narcissist and having a narcissistic disorder. We all know she's a narcissist, but it's one thing to have a tendency toward it, and another to have it as a major trait that interferes your daily life."

Here is my more detailed post about that. Open the description of narcissistic personality disorder under the spoiler, it's basically a detailed description of Vanessa.

I agree about Vanessa being more dangerous than Bella. Hell, I even think that Vanessa might be more dangerous than Leia. And Vanessa is definitely the most intelligent of them, while Bella is far behind of both. But I don't think that more dangerous = worse person. I think so far Bella has shown herself to be much more awful than Vanessa. But from what we know about Vanessa she may be worse.

Damn straight!

I care. :devilish:
Oh I see we have a fellow "scholar" on the website. I am going to go full snob here (even more, I know, what a diva, right? :love: ) and say that is nice to read a detailed analysis like that.

Your detail of analysis between personality traits, however, is more advanced than what I know from medical terms so I will definitely read those other posts.

One thing, though. I think comparisons to Leia are at the moment impossible to make. We simply know too little about her, except that she seems to be ruthless if she has to and she is in love with her same day born "roomie". Well, and the fact she is clearly leading some criminal organization. But that says little about her personality except she is a criminal.

• Red Heart
Reactions: N1ghtcrawler

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
No matter what twist Ocean has in mind involving Katie, no matter what dirty laundry he plans to pull out, my Nika will remain on Noji’s side. So, fellow WiAB-sters, keep your fiend on a leash!

Not only did she crawl into our cozy SG, but she also had the nerve to be rude to Noji! It's time for Nika to show off a real edgelord. :devilish:

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Cool idea. Maybe I will try to do it too.

But why is Sasha chaotic but not lawful?
Kate, Nami, Nadia and Zara are chaotic, imo
As for Nami, she is hardly chaotic. She is a hare-like soul who follows rules and orders and is afraid to break them. The only thing that is controversial is the level of good-evil. That's why I set the bar so low on the scale of good.
Zara is there with her *honest* victory. Rules, norms and face are important to her.
Nadya is more of a question mark.
But Sasha is one of the biggest questions. It's a little early to judge her personality, but she seems to be a very kind person. However, due to her connection to the crime family and her *survival of the best*, I still classified her as a small level of chaos, for now.
Katie (Bella's enemy), despite her evilness, seems like a person who will not do evil directly because she is afraid of the consequences. That's why I don't put her as chaotic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: N1ghtcrawler

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
In general, the most pronounced chaotic ones in both games are Nika, Bella, Vanessa, William, and Leia. All of them do not care about norms, laws and the opinions of the majority (except for those closest to them, and then rather as an exception). All of them are definitely selfish, capable of breaking other people’s life and go over their heads. The only difference between Leia and the rest is that she looks like a person capable of cold-blooded murder for profit. Therefore, I would classify her as neutral-evil. The rest can steal, frame, beat, but certainly not kill cold-bloodedly. Unless in self-defense. This is the difference between anti-villains and anti-heroes. That's why I classified the others more as neutral-chaotic. But certainly not good characters.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
No matter what twist Ocean has in mind involving Katie, no matter what dirty laundry he plans to pull out, my Nika will remain on Noji’s side. So, fellow WiAB-sters, keep your fiend on a leash!

Not only did she crawl into our cozy SG, but she also had the nerve to be rude to Noji! It's time for Nika to show off a real edgelord. :devilish:
Don't ask me to put Katie vs Nojiko because I might have a stroke.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
You got that wrong

What we cannot stand any longer here are 3 things:

1. Claiming personal preferences are the "one truth".
2. Insulting the dev and the fans of the game and confusing this and raging and complaining about stuff they just heard from other complainers without even checking themselves for "constructive criticism".
3. The same people complaining after EVERY release about the same stuff as if they had amnesia since the last release. You don't like changes and remakes? Play something else and don't come back. You don't like the direction a VN is going story- or developmentwise? Play something else and don't come back. No amount of bitching will change anything in SG in the future.
and we have another white knight for summers gone, like i said we aint going no where, this is an open forum we have every right to be here giving our opinions about summers gone same as you, i'm so sorry we don't agree with you, but such is life not everyone will agree with everything we believe, thats the nature of a rational mind, is to understand people have different points of view even though we may not agree with them, we can hopefully come to a understanding, but not everyone has a mature mind to come to this mindset i accept that. ;) :cool:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes