JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Yes, there are a few.:KEK:
Sasha petrova (a.k.a. I am definitely not summer).
Bella( I need a psychologist) Von Halen.
Nami( I definitely do not have blood ties with nika).
Mila (EXTRA THICC) steiner
Victoria (hot wheels) Frohn
Ayua (Can't handle alcohol) Zane
Ayua is a love interest and has her own route? I thought she wasnt (based on an old post I read)

Reactions: imzahai

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Is there an incest patch? How badly is the game affected with the removal of the lewd scenes and nudity for the steam release?

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Ayua is a love interest and has her own route? I thought she wasnt (based on an old post I read)
I really don't know man, we'll have to wait for season 2 or 3 to see if that develops or new suitors appear. :unsure:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Yes, there are a few.:KEK:
Sasha petrova (a.k.a. I am definitely not summer).
Bella( I need a psychologist) Von Halen.
Nami( I definitely do not have blood ties with nika).
Mila (EXTRA THICC) steiner
Victoria (hot wheels) Frohn
Ayua (Can't handle alcohol) Zane
You forgot:

Nia (aka people forget I'm an LI because I cam)
Stefanie: (aka people want to forget I'm a LI but watch me take more screen time as I trasnform mutton into lamb)
Vanessa: (aka you can get on my path, but it's not as simple or weak as love)
Zara: (aka I WILL jump you and either fuck you (up) good and proper)

All of these also have dialogue choices that hint at further interactions, such as organising a date with Nia, telling Stefanie her hair looks good, Vanessa promising to take you shopping if you're not on Bella's path, and Zara staring into your soul (and jumping you, invading personal space 25/7)

Is there an incest patch? How badly is the game affected with the removal of the lewd scenes and nudity for the steam release?
Here is one, click on the arrow to go to the quoted post:

OK, since the infamous patch was nowhere near getting updated for the final Season 1 release (and I have a feeling somehow it won't be released by the same source as before, given the Patreon politics), I've tasked myself with creating it. Well, updating it for the final release...
Here's the i-patch for the current Steam release. Should work fine with the Patreon build as well since they're identical.
The patch is compatible with Steam achievements.

I took the exact same approach as with previous versions of the patch, just unzip the attached and drop the "patchSG.rpy" file into the "game" directory of your SG folder. Don't change the filename!
Upon first launch the game will recreate the compiled "patchSG.rpyc" companion file.

Dialog changes come from the previous patch released for Chapter 5 beta, slightly amended when necessary to fit the updated Season 1 original dialogs. I did fix a few lines (just basic mistypes) from the Season 1 release as well.
But there's more. As you know a lot of further censoring went into the Season 1 release. Ocean cut a few risky renders, toned down some of the dialogue. And while he removed many of the assets cut from the game, a very small number of them were left in. So I've reenabled them with this patch and also restored some of the more spicy dialog (when it made sense, while keeping it balanced).
But please note : this is NOT an "uncensor" mod! The restored shots are part of larger scenes and are just additional shots. They wouldn't change your perception of the scene. It just felt like unnecessary edits on Ocean's part. I've attached a couple of them to this post. There are more drastic cuts which will be addressed with a full "uncensor" mod with i-patch, to be released by myself as well in the next couple of days, once testing is completed.

Tested this patch on a brand new Steam download of the game, on MacOS. Should work fine with Windows/Linux as well. I've tested several paths and did a few saves and loads with no issues. Your previous saves might not work with it though.
Please report if you find issues with it...

My thanks to scrappy for releasing an update of his Walkthrough/cheat mod which inspired me to revisit the patch.

Would appreciate if a mod could update the 1st post with this patch...

Reactions: JB08

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
You forgot:

Nia (aka people forget I'm an LI because I cam)
Stefanie: (aka people want to forget I'm a LI but watch me take more screen time as I trasnform mutton into lamb)
Vanessa: (aka you can get on my path, but it's not as simple or weak as love)
Zara: (aka I WILL jump you and either fuck you (up) good and proper)

All of these also have dialogue choices that hint at further interactions, such as organising a date with Nia, telling Stefanie her hair looks good, Vanessa promising to take you shopping if you're not on Bella's path, and Zara staring into your soul (and jumping you, invading personal space 25/7)
Yeah, I forgot about them. :KEK:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, he seems "too" good. Like, Mr. Perfect. They didn't argue yet? (maybe still in a lovey dovey phase) we will definitely see. Pretty sure in Season 2 we'll get more info. Since she did say he wanted to meet the MC and Nami, we'll probably get a scene or so with that.

I still can't stop shaking the feeling that Noji wants the MC lol. Then that kiss she gives him while not covering herself up, like (look at my boobies!) idk. If Nick is fine, Noji is definitely sending some weird signals to the MC or the player, whichever. I could just be looking into it too much, idk.

Eh, I don't remember how exactly it played it in the locker room, it's been a long while. I guess it's one of those, one Twin is smart, clever, etc while the other one is ditzy and whatnot. You see them here and there in earlier scenes, you just have to pay attention. I know I definitely saw them around lol

I agree. I like who I like, I don't go for just the appearance alone. I'm not a shallow person who mainly just focuses on the looks of someone and not the whole package. What do you hear half the time from someone in a relationship? how their partner is an asshole/bitch/liar etc. They only focused on the looks of the person, not the complete package.

I guess I'm glad I don't play WIAB then. But I do play other ones so, it doesn't matter lol. I'll just try to remember the ones I am actually on the paths for.

About the Update/Patch for Steam version. Could be just fixes etc

" Pretty much just typos etc. If there is no announcement with the patch it's mostly just typos/bug fixes."

One of the mods posted that.
I missed this one: You should give WiaB a go when you have the time, because it's effectively got some of the dark path that was cut from SG. I think one reason Ocean decided SG would be different is to have two distinct sides of the coin. It's clear serious things will happen is in SG, but WiaB seems to be the game where you can choose more about inciting other characters or placating them. WiaB has far fewer LI's and they are (in my opinion) a better cast than SG.

Yeah, I forgot about them. :KEK:
I mean it's part of their identity right?

- 'aka I'm a token LI because I'm not Nami or Bella'
- 'aka I'm a token LI because there's not enough content for a glass half full'
- 'aka I'm a token LI because the game needs options'

Having said that my favourite girls aren't even LI's: Maja, Ayua (I think she's central to the story, but not an LI, unless Ocean changes his mind), Robin, Layla, mysterious redhead, goth girl. :cry:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Having said that my favourite girls aren't even LI's: Maja, Ayua (I think she's central to the story, but not an LI, unless Ocean changes his mind), Robin, Layla, mysterious redhead, goth girl. :cry:
Do you have any guesses as to why Ayua isn't an LI?

I would also be interested in the identity of the mysterious redhead

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
While I like your posts...that sentence is just utter rubbish. Ocean is not a professional writer, I don't think a single VN dev is. So comparing his writing to a professionals is...well...do I really need to say it? Deactivating your account? Get a grip Fortuna and stop being so dramatic. Like those people who say they are going to quit their jobs lol...they never do.

Do it or don't, but don't wax lyrical about it. Look forward to reading your review.
I never said he was. The "professional writer" comment was so everyone else would know I know what I'm talking about. It's not just another fan rant. It's me breaking down what he did and how he could improve, especially since he's not the only developer who doesn't speak English primarily. "Get a grip Fortuna." Excuse me? Lol, I'll do what I want on this public forum. I'm generally not here, but what little I've seen of your posts I liked. So, in good faith, I'll say this. If anyone needs to get a grip, it's you. Cheers, luvღ

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I mean it's part of their identity right?

- 'aka I'm a token LI because I'm not Nami or Bella'
- 'aka I'm a token LI because there's not enough content for a glass half full'
- 'aka I'm a token LI because the game needs options'

Don't worry, we'll have to wait and see if Ocean changes his mind. After all, Ocean is a man who sticks to his ideas and never changes them. No sir he is not known for reworking his ideas until they meet his standards.. :HideThePain:
20240123_185552.jpg

Last edited:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Do you have any guesses as to why Ayua isn't an LI?

I would also be interested in the identity of the mysterious redhead
Because Ocean maybe has another plan for her. For example, I highly doubt Katie will be lewdable in SG, because she's lewdable in WiaB: her story's been told. It might be that Ocean has Ayua for canon purposes and doesn't want to mess up the canon if people cry about 'why can't I x or y or z with Ayua?' That already happens, imagine how much more it would if she was central to the overall plot at some point.

Or Ocean plans on having her unattached at the end of SG for further purposes. But then he sounded like he might change his mind, so there's a slim chance. Or, she might just be lewdable and only wants flings. Ocean's written the characters personality, for example Maja's loyalty to VIs is part of her decision making, so she won't choose her own happiness with Nika over Vic's happiness with Nika. Most likely we'll get some sort of lewd scene with her after BDSM reveal, but we won't end up with her, and she'll probably regret it if Vic finds out. I imagine something similar with Ayua, maybe she knows Katie's plans for Nika and Nami? It certainly seems that way when she cuts Sasha off about the earring.

Some people especulate the MC and Ayua are William's children, but different mothers.
...which won't stop Ocean, as people speculate about Nika and Nami.

Don't worry, we'll have to wait and see if Ocean changes his mind. After all, Ocean is a man who sticks to his ideas and never changes them. No sir he is not known for reworking his ideas until they meet his standards.. :HideThePain:
View attachment 3655900
I'm outta reacts, we can but hope :HideThePain:

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes