minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Of course :) But there's plenty of room for complexity there. Origin stories are known for complexity, and WiaB is one hell of an origin story for SG. THere are so many ways it could have played out, and I suspect we'll find out in drip feed.
I hate you because you're goddamn right.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
It seems like the coach in the latest update refers to Aya as daughter Miru.

Interesting. But it’s not entirely clear, some preferences. For example, why is red-haired Jenna chaotic good? She’s more of a pronounced chaotic neutral character. A thief, antisocial, dirty girl. I still don’t quite understand why Victoria is clearly chaotic?
I'll start with Vic, I consider her chaotic more than lawful because she decides spontaneously to kiss Mila, purely because she thought Mila wanted to be kissed, and didn't think it through. Also, the way she thinks people shouldn't be stigmatised for their sex work when Mila discusses Nia - there it's clear that both have moral, but Vic is more chaotic than Mila in her thoughts there. Also, Vic is good because she doesn't want to tread on Bella's toes, but if you haven't agreed to the date, she doesn't mind treading on Mila's toes and asking for a date - which seems like a selfish act, except she really just wants to be close to Nika without doing evil to others - which isn't logical, so far more chaotic. She's the feely flower child.

Jenna approves of Noji, but talks about stealing a dress, she loves that Nika is a trouble maker, but she disapproves of Anna. So her moral compass is a bit everywhere. She seems opportunistic, which aligns with chaotic/impulsive, the theft implies chaotic and evil, but the way she doesn't want to upset Noji, and her approval of what Noji has done being the 'right thing after all' suggests good motives Sho maybe more chaotic neutral? But it was getting hard to apply the same scale after 5 or so characters, because there are certain complexities breaking from those descriptions. All of them at some point cover every quadrant, paladins can fall etc.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Is there an incest patch? How badly is the game affected with the removal of the lewd scenes and nudity for the steam release?
The game was made from renderings made by various reworks. The result was Frankenstein. Before the changes, SG was interesting from the beginning until chapter 3.5, then the game died and stopped developing. After the last rework, not only the erotic scenes were cut out, but the whole point of the game was lost. It turned out to be a pathetic parody of the original SG, it seems that the developer is milking his fans.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
That's one secret I'll never tell you. :D

Youtube -> find the video -> play it -> and use the Shazam addon under Chrome, or AudD under Firefox. Pretty much there is 80-90% to find the song what you are looking for.
Well, I have Shazam on my phone, just because...

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
I just completed the SG collection on Steam, where can I find the music?, is it automatically installed in the game?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I just completed the SG collection on Steam, where can I find the music?, is it automatically installed in the game?
It's a folder in the app folder. I use mac, so I can't tell you where for pc, on the mac it's inside the package, so installed with the game, but you have to manually grab them. Should be in the same main folder as the wallpaper folders.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
It's a folder in the app folder. I use mac, so I can't tell you where for pc, on the mac it's inside the package, so installed with the game, but you have to manually grab them. Should be in the same main folder as the wallpaper folders.
It was found, apparently it was not in the SG folder, but in the Steam app music folder :D.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

ValeriaVictrix

Dec 28, 2021
That's one secret I'll never tell you. :D

Youtube -> find the video -> play it -> and use the Shazam addon under Chrome, or AudD under Firefox. Pretty much there is 80-90% to find the song what you are looking for.
My mistake is that I don't really use Youtube to search for music. Thanks for the extension recommendations, I installed them.

Reactions: xCalon

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
BTW, is there a particular reason why Ocean didn't include Nika and Summer's kiss scene in the Steam version?

When playing Ch 5 beta, I used the music mod, and as far as I remember that scene was still available in Ch 4.5 full.

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes