Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
am I the only one that loves Bella's jealousy it shows that she cares
Oh don't get me wrong , i love that about her but with how fiery she gets it's gonna get her into trouble , although i wouldn't mind seeing her shutdown those girls in the bathroom bad mouthing her or that sleezy reporter and yes the jealousy and that whole marking the territory thing is a clear sign of her showing care

This little scene wasn't meant only for Mila but a clear statement made towards every other girl in the story to just fuck off haha , love her

screenshot0067.png

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I'd like to pose a question to the thread at large. I ask because I'm older than dirt and my memory is often to sieve like. Did Bella ever, in anyway, apologize or express remorse for her "prank" on Nami? For me that's very important. If she's supposedly come to value "our" pseudo-relationship, making right her "prank" with Nami seems a requirement for her to be believed.

I don't remember her doing so. But as I said, my memory in this case is utterly untrustworthy.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I'd like to pose a question to the thread at large. I ask because I'm older than dirt and my memory is often to sieve like. Did Bella ever, in anyway, apologize or express remorse for her "prank" on Nami? For me that's very important. If she's supposedly come to value "our" pseudo-relationship, making right her "prank" with Nami seems a requirement for her to be believed.

I don't remember her doing so. But as I said, my memory in this case is utterly untrustworthy.
If my own memory serves me right she did show a hint of regret for the prank on Nami but ofc both pride and the way how Nami reacted to her when she saw the MC bruised threw a spanner in that although i think along the way she will apologise to her , like i mentioned in a previous post , Bella is a deeply flawed character and things like this clearly doesn't come easy to her but she is making progress as the player chooses to help her see the way

Sep 3, 2020

well she didn't exactly but she explained

the reason why she did that is because she wanted to teach her not to trust people so easily

and she doesn't seem to mind if Nami want to prank" her back in return

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
If my own memory serves me right she did show a hint of regret for the prank on Nami but ofc both pride and the way how Nami reacted to her when she saw the MC bruised threw a spanner in that although i think along the way she will apologise to her , like i mentioned in a previous post , Bella is a deeply flawed character and things like this clearly doesn't come easy to her but she is making progress as the player chooses to help her see the way
well she didn't exactly but she explained

the reason why she did that is because she wanted to teach her not to trust people so easily

and she doesn't seem to mind if Nami want to prank" her back in return
Thank you both.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
yeah I play summer's gone every week and I

still have problems sometimes remembering the names

of all the girls that are not named Bella
Let's be honest , Bella shines the brightest and it will take a girl with a personality as hot as the friggin sun to outclass her which i don't think will happen anytime soon or ever

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Vidal the king of Pervert bro and Bella fans do not take this picture seriously.;) As I said before I like all the females of Summer's Gone. This picture is for Warscared.

View attachment 1613042
such an amazing and true comparison the girl that never gives up against the rich bitch that at the 1st bump in the road hides under a blanket!

Last edited:

MrGeneral97

Sep 17, 2019
such an amazing and true comparison the girl that never gives up against the rich bitch that at the 1st bump in the road hides under a blanket!
Y'know I've noticed that you seem hostile, very hostile actually, towards team Bella about Sasha, but that same hostility is not reciprocated back towards (mainly) you from team Bella, at least not that I've recently noticed. I wonder what that means.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Wouldn't be a very good street racer if she feared road bump as much as Nami fear the lack of bread rolls.
Intimacy though... and love and poor people, that's our Queen's Bane ; until we do something about it.

Feb 1, 2020
Oh don't get me wrong , i love that about her but with how fiery she gets it's gonna get her into trouble , although i wouldn't mind seeing her shutdown those girls in the bathroom bad mouthing her or that sleezy reporter and yes the jealousy and that whole marking the territory thing is a clear sign of her showing care

This little scene wasn't meant only for Mila but a clear statement made towards every other girl in the story to just fuck off haha , love her

View attachment 1612964
I agree with you, however I'd like to add that I'm still just a guy, and I personally find Bella's jealousy sexy as fuck :devilish: Especially in this particular scene. It's not that intrusive, overly obsessive, possessive and almost childish kind of jealousy which everyone is annoyed of, usually coming from very insecure people who don't even trust themselves. This is more like dominant alpha female who perfectly knows what she wants and is confident in achieving her goal, threatening all other beta females around that if they dare to cross her territory in the form of her soon-to-be mating partner Sigma MC, damn she'll fuck them up :KEK: That stare of hers is somewhat terrifying (poor Mila lol), yet so captivating, and most importantly, clearly asserting dominance. Not over MC, but over other potential rivals. I'll say it again, sexy as fuck. Looking forward to more of jealous Bella, MC's surely gonna have a tough time :D

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
you find an Old Violin

time has not been kind to this violin

it is old and worn and dented

but when you pick it up and play it the music coming out of it
touches your heart

to me, Bella is our violin

View attachment 1612790

View attachment 1612791
Wow that was beautiful, brother.

The beauty of broken things, that is if one can see beyond the cracks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 481 Votes