milfgaard

Jan 31, 2019
Bella literally bullied Nami, treated you like dirt at first, fought you at the beginning of the game,

MC warned Nami, they don't use uniforms. Antisocial MC is an easy mark, for any would-be bully. My MC will help Nami get her revenge, in this life or the next.

is extremely jealous, completely unstable temper and are you willing to forget all that ?

Always stick your dick in crazy.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

better have an exit plan that does not involve dating, putting a ring on it or staying in the same zip code!

and these rules where from the 90´s considering social media if you can not ghost her in there, better move to another hemisphere... trust me a spurned woman will slash you car tires report you for sexual assault and you can consider yourself lucky! got 7 stab scars and quite a few broken bones and bruises to prove my point!

you young ones can learn from others mistakes or learn from the hospital bills police reports and the pain of loosing property!

Reactions: milfgaard

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Saying bullshits like that is not good mate...You stick your dick in crazy, it will take forever to wipe it when you're done.

Why call it crazy when it's obviously not. People call things crazy when they don't recognize them and not to their expectations or ...they are simply not like them. Ignorant ones HATE when they can't understand.

Take a look at this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Take a look at this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Bella literally bullied Nami, treated you like dirt at first, fought you at the beginning of the game, is extremely jealous, completely unstable temper and are you willing to forget all that ?
1, When she fucked with Nami you dont even know bella, she dont know you.. So yeah it pisses you off but its not like its a personal attack on you.. thats why people will help her get her revenge but look past it unless it keeps happening

2, some people are like that... some people from past experiences or traumas treat people they dont know bad, dont let people in.. i for one know people that have been like that irl and tbh once you know them and they let their guard down are some of the best ive ever known.. so this is why i can personally look past that. to me there is something good about someone that doesnt show their true self to just anyone and everyone.

3, The jealous part idc about in the slightest, some people get jealous for whatever reason its not just instantly a down side.

4, temper i dont care about either, the mc has the same isssue... again this can be from past stuff..

this to me seems like you just look at stuff for face value rather than want to know or care about the whys.. some of the best people have these traits but a lot of people dont want to get to know them and why and either help or embrace it.. This in a way is why im glad some people dont show their true selfs and have a guard up because people that are not willing to put in the work dont deserve to know these people.

Sep 3, 2020
Bella literally bullied Nami, treated you like dirt at first, fought you at the beginning of the game, is extremely jealous, completely unstable temper and are you willing to forget all that ?
first of all it was a harmless prank

and second she treats everyone like that it's a defense mechanism

third I absolutely love it when she gets jealous it shows that she love me

Bella is not evil she is dark there's a difference

I don't love her despite her flaws I love her because of her flaws
even the most broken mirror can give the most beautiful reflection

and isn't that the point of Summer's Gone

to not judge people and to look beneath the surface
screenshot0005.png

screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

View attachment 1612114

View attachment 1612119 View attachment 1612120 View attachment 1612124
Heh...that's one way of looking at that nutball...ha...just kidding... why do I suddenly feel like I fell into a pit full of fucking gunpoints ?

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
1, When she fucked with Nami you dont even know bella, she dont know you.. So yeah it pisses you off but its not like its a personal attack on you.. thats why people will help her get her revenge but look past it unless it keeps happening

2, some people are like that... some people from past experiences or traumas treat people they dont know bad, dont let people in.. i for one know people that have been like that irl and tbh once you know them and they let their guard down are some of the best ive ever known.. so this is why i can personally look past that. to me there is something good about someone that doesnt show their true self to just anyone and everyone.

3, The jealous part idc about in the slightest, some people get jealous for whatever reason its not just instantly a down side.

4, temper i dont care about either, the mc has the same isssue... again this can be from past stuff..

this to me seems like you just look at stuff for face value rather than want to know or care about the whys.. some of the best people have these traits but a lot of people dont want to get to know them and why and either help or embrace it.. This in a way is why im glad some people dont show their true selfs and have a guard up because people that are not willing to put in the work dont deserve to know these people.
You're judging the book by its cover and still going against what you said about people not showing up. Since I was little I was taught that real friends are few and I didn't go out into the world talking about who I am, what I like, about my past and my plans, among other things because trust, nowadays, is one of the '' coins '' more valuable. But even though I have this side of not showing myself to people, I don't go around attacking or bullying others like Bella did, no matter your past, you should never do anything bad to someone else if they didn't deserve it.

Reactions: Deoku

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018

View attachment 1612114

View attachment 1612119 View attachment 1612120 View attachment 1612124
nice speech and in part it's true but be careful that in the real world, things are not always like that, there are people who are ''bad'' on the outside and inside are even worse. And I also think she's not bad, she just does things that bad people do and of course it's always possible to redeem oneself and not do evil but not everyone changes, so always keep one foot back, I say again: trust is the one of the most valuable coins there is.

Sep 3, 2020
You're judging the book by its cover and still going against what you said about people not showing up. Since I was little I was taught that real friends are few and I didn't go out into the world talking about who I am, what I like, about my past and my plans, among other things because trust, nowadays, is one of the '' coins '' more valuable. But even though I have this side of not showing myself to people, I don't go around attacking or bullying others like Bella did, no matter your past, you should never do anything bad to someone else if they didn't deserve it.
I agree but bella didn't do anything evil again it was a harmless prank

and it was one prank

she has left Nami alone since then

Sep 3, 2020
nice speech and in part it's true but be careful that in the real world, things are not always like that, there are people who are ''bad'' on the outside and inside are even worse. And I also think she's not bad, she just does things that bad people do and of course it's always possible to redeem oneself and not do evil but not everyone changes, so always keep one foot back, I say again: trust is the one of the most valuable coins there is.
there are people who are ''bad'' on the outside and inside are even worse

I agree with you my brother

the point I'm trying to make is that Bella is not one of those people not even close

that's why I can forgive her actions because there was no evil behind it

so for me there's nothing to forgive

D9074

Feb 21, 2021

i 100% dont agree with bullying, this is not me saying that i do. Every single person is different, everyone reacts differently and deals with things differently, I cant really remember the start of the game but im sure it was saying the wrong uniform which id say is more of a prank than bullying, i cant remember if anything happened after to make it bullying.

We all have different levels of what we will take and what we wont, we all have a limit. She never reached mine and for me i like the character, i think she is unique and she interests me a lot, i think once you break her walls down a bit you will see a really good side to her too.

I dont think she genuinely wants to hurt anyone with what she does, unless they have wronged her like her neighbours, i think its more of a defense thing so people dont get close to her or like her, its like some people will try make you dislike their fake self so you dont get close see who they really are and dislike them, idk if that is true with this its just my perspective.

saying all of that everyone is allowed to like the characters they want and dislike who they want, i was just giving you reasoning for why i personally like her and my reasoning for looking past them things.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I think the beauty in Bella's character is her genuine flaws , does it justify the way she behaved at first , no , but as we progress through the story it's quite clear that she has much deeper layers to her as a character , it's very obvious that her childhood and the way that people labelled her including her own mother who would always assume the worst from her clearly had detrimental effects on her both emotionally and mentally and ofc there is the missing father and the incident with the other girl in the photo ( unexplored as of this point in the story ofc ) , so when those things are taken into account we could understand why she has developed this outer facade and behaves the way she does but inside i think she wants to change and even showed genuine regret when she berated that woman in the bathroom while the MC jacked into her phone , that scene showed that she doesn't enjoy the person she has become

As for the jealousy , think of it as an alpha female marking her territory but yeah that aspect of her personality will pose a problem in the future as the story progresses , despite the hurdles she is the main reason i play and enjoy this game also i just can't ever ignore a chick that's into cars and racing lol

Sep 3, 2020
I think the beauty in Bella's character is her genuine flaws , does it justify the way she behaved at first , no , but as we progress through the story it's quite clear that she has much deeper layers to her as a character , it's very obvious that her childhood and the way that people labelled her including her own mother who would always assume the worst from her clearly had detrimental effects on her both emotionally and mentally and ofc there is the missing father and the incident with the other girl in the photo ( unexplored as of this point in the story ofc ) , so when those things are taken into account we could understand why she has developed this outer facade and behaves the way she does but inside i think she wants to change and even showed genuine regret when she berated that woman in the bathroom while the MC jacked into her phone , that scene showed that she doesn't enjoy the person she has become

As for the jealousy , think of it as an alpha female marking her territory but yeah that aspect of her personality will pose a problem in the future as the story progresses , despite the hurdles she is the main reason i play and enjoy this game also i just can't ever ignore a chick that's into cars and racing lol
am I the only one that loves Bella's jealousy it shows that she cares

4.40 star(s) 481 Votes